How can I handle fear in cryptocurrency trading? - Page 4 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

How can I handle fear in cryptocurrency trading?

16 hours ago, wilbertson said:

All coins tends to go in one direction so i think, you can not hold your fears by investing on multiple coins.

i think that investing in multi coins will make it safer for you to keep your money for the long run as we all seen people who invested all their money in coins and ended up losing it all.

• +1 1

On 12/10/2019 at 2:40 AM, Delgboke said:

Fear and doubt has been the challenge of many people that are into cryptocurrency what do you think is the solution of handling fear and doubt in cryptocurrency trading? 

It's very easy to answer your questions. You need to leave emotions behind for a while. Because you don't need it but your mind only.

• -1 1

According to my experience i would like to say that don't be fear of trading if you will be doing with your proper attention you will be able to make lots of profit through it and i would advice you to start your trading with small amounts so that you will be able to recieve reasonable resturn, and to avoid fear learn about trading and make experience through small trading.

• +2 1

18 hours ago, wilbertson said:

Are you sure bitcoin is not well profitable, it as rissen more that 30% this month.

if you have big amounted congratulation you can invest bitcoin. but there are many new user who do not have big amounted of cryptos. if they hold bitcoin they won't get high profit.

• -1 1

Try not to attempt manage it use it. contribute certain mony by having satisfactory investigation and be situated rearmost for a considerable length of time guess possible consistently 

Look brother dread is in you so gain your trust first

• +1 1

6 minutes ago, vivoy90 said:

The best way to avoid fear from this market is rapidly growing of your learning of the crypto market if you have more knowledge about the market then you have low fear of losing. 

i think no matter how long it takes you in the market you would still be afraid to be in it, even tho i have been trading for 3 years im still afraid of being in the market because it can dump at any minute.

• +1 1

There isn't an exact solution to fix your problems with fear. You should work more on yourself and try to learn how the emotions are created and how can you control them

Fears and doubts are psychological experiences. They arise due to uncertainty of circumstances and in crypto there are a lot of risks and uncertainties that can cause them. To subdue them you need to be remove the uncertainties through learning, planning and preparing.

• +1 1

468x60-3.png

You need to have confidence in yourself and master your emotions as well. I think it came from you. Any positive feelings for faith optimism or currency must come from you

• -1 1

What I do to overcome my fear of trading, such as doubts or fear of losing my money, what I did at that time was just keep doing it. Actually, in time, everything gets better. Especially if you earned your first profits through trading, you will be a lot more confident about it.

• +2 1

On 12/9/2019 at 8:40 PM, Delgboke said:

Fear and doubt has been the challenge of many people that are into cryptocurrency what do you think is the solution of handling fear and doubt in cryptocurrency trading? 

As a newbie to trading, a mentor taught me the best way to handle fear is to be sure by doing your technical analysis and metrics too before trading. You can then set a sell order with stop loss order but stop loss shouldn't be used frequently

• +2 1

On 12/10/2019 at 2:40 AM, Delgboke said:

I think the best way to overcome this problem is to bring ourselves to believe and be confident in the choices we make. learn from the mistakes we have experienced and find out how to overcome them from the suggestions of our friends. trading needs to be fully concentrated and keep checking the market conditions every hour to convince us that this is the best time.

• +2 1

Try to stay relaxed and relaxed. If indeed market conditions are not in accordance with the transaction, Cut Loss is very necessary to avoid losses. Don't forget to apply Money Management wisely, don't often compromise with Overtrading, and of course, keep learning. To maintain the psychology of trading it is very important to fight fear and panic. Many experts advise to stay away from the market so that trading emotions are not affected by uncertain price volatility.

• +3 1

11 hours ago, wilbertson said:

Yes i do, i sold when it got to 9k 3 weeks a go and bout at 8300, now i'm selling again at 9400.

this is a very good trade you have done. you got your benefit for your holding. I think everyone should follow this rule. we should try to be a good trader.

• -1 1

It is not a big deal to defeat fear and uncertainity in our minds. The best method to control fear is to get lot of knowledge and experience in a certain thing, like if we want only trade then we can give time to it as much as we can, when we learn new things and get complete power of knowledge about a certain thing the fear automatically skip out and we became confident, the other best thing to invest that amount which we can afford to lose, dont invest the needy assets or money in crypto trading.

• +2 1

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

This fear is with many members like you and me as we are facing some unpredictable future we are living in third world countries where we have nothing serious and positive about our lives so we have control this all just by ourslef because if we will not keep this behind we will not grow good in trading or any project we need to be positive and good for any good work for us and all.

• +3 1

Trust yourself and your strategy in trading

learn more about technical analysis and try to be patience and don't rush into it

try to trade with small amount of money first to get used to it 

• -1 1

It's true that fear is an involuntary feeling of all people. 
But self-confidence has to be strong.
 Rolling you have to be away from fear and ward off negative energy that are inside it because if you don't risk one of us in matters of life can't succeed

• +2 2

Handling fear is keep stay with our plan and disciplines with our strategy, fear is only imagination will gonna after we get profit. Disciplines is the only answer I got and fear only in our mindset, Simple tips to avoid fear is never use loan money for trading and leave the market after set our position.

• +2 1

It is important that you trust yourself and your success and, before starting, have sufficient experience, develop yourself and study in depth any trade is better.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -2 1

Trade with mind not with emotions. Always have confidence in yourself and if you have good skills then trust your skills and do trading with confidence, also select a project with good studies.

• +1 1

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

13 hours ago, wilbertson said:

Yes everyone should follow this rule, but is has a risk of missing out if the price goes higher, at that time you should nit get emotional.

yes you got the point. we have to hold when price gets down. we should not be panic that time. we should believe that one day price will grow up.

• -3 1

12 hours ago, Basel098 said:

I used to make profit programs but the percentage offered is small and now I work on that crypto and I trade

My friend and I also work as a crypto and I work in cryptocurrency trading. It is great

• -3 1