When is the best time to buy cryptocurrencies? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Aereen

When is the best time to buy cryptocurrencies?

Best time to buy is early. Which is now. It is still to early as the effect cryptocurrencies will have in the future will be huge and life changing. Crypto is as huge as the internet and the mobile phone technology combined. It changes every fundamental in the corrupt economic systems we had so far and creates a trustless environment with instant and organized factions that will only bring progress.

Edited by BTC Future

4 minutes ago, Man said:

Many say the best time to buy crypto is a low price time, it's true. But it's better to wait again, because usually it will go down even more. In accordance with the current market situation, therefore we must be able to analyze the exact time of buying and selling time. So that we can get more profit.

The best time to buy is when we have free money or profit. After that look after the chart, and this is not easy, lots of practice to be made. Free money will prevent emotion conflict with the decision. 

• +1 2

The best time to buy crypto is when we have money, when crypto prices are down, then when there are cryptos that are highly targeted by the majority of crypto enthusiasts.

• +1 1

15 minutes ago, HorbiDJ1 said:

But, in my opinion, the best time to buy a valuable coin is the end of the year.

Please explain the connection between the end of the year and the best time to buy? I hope you have the answer.

• +1 1

On 12/10/2019 at 1:13 AM, Agios said:

My opinion, the right time to buy cryptocurrency is when prices fall if possible at the lowest base price, so it is very likely to benefit in a short time, namely when the price of crptocurrency goes up.

Your thinking is right and I am happy to see many people with your thoughts.

That is the right time to buy cryptocurrency at the lowest price so that when you see the price go up, we can sell it at the highest price, therefore we get a lot of profits from the sale.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

The best time to buy a crypto currency is at its lowest value. if you are asking about bitcoin so bitcoin is better to purchase now a days. means below $8k is better to purchase but you have to store it for long term. you can also wait for more dip in next months.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

There are no any perfect time to buy crypto. You can buy it when you  feel it's time to buy. Now bitcoin price is very low and it will be increase soon. So if you are planning to buy bitcoin may be it's the best time for you.

• +1 2

On 09.12.2019 at 21:05, Aereen said:

Cryptocurrencies are being used and talked about everywhere now a days, but it seems to me that people do not really know about these stuff. What would be the basic things to look at when buying cryptocurrencies?

I think that the best time to buy cryptocurrencies is when cryptocurrencies are not going through their best period(it means when price of crypto has fallen down, you must buy it)

• +1 1

CSGOPOLYGON.COM - 1$ CODE "FREEKOKS"

CSGOPOLYGON.COM - КОД НА 1$ "FREEKOKS"

I think best time to buy a crypto currency is when you see a sudden dump in price in good condition listed on top in Coinmarketcap and before pretendin buying any crypto currency we need to look for development, news and technical analysis also

• +1 1
  • +2 1

it is so hard to say when is the best time for buying,to achieve profit you have to coins and tokens at low prices and sell them at high price.you can use signal channels in telegram

• -1 1

I think the perfect way to buy Crypto Currency coin is when the value is low because it's demand is low. But that decision is according also to the coin itself.

• -1 1

as the crypto price moves up and down people can select the economy movement time and choose the time of going the price down.like these days i think you can buy crypto and hold this for future.bitcoin can change the price anytime.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 12/9/2019 at 11:05 PM, Aereen said:

Cryptocurrencies are being used and talked about everywhere now a days, but it seems to me that people do not really know about these stuff. What would be the basic things to look at when buying cryptocurrencies?

Even the prices are on dip but strong research needed for purchasing a coin. As if it is a good project than it will come back again to high prices. But if a project is dumb than it will dip more from its price.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Everyone will say the same, buy when deep and sell when high. To find position you need to see market direction and some several indicator to find the point. Need several indicator is to make sure your analyze is correct. Using moment also good option, end of the year and weekend become good opportunity to make money from gap.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

4 hours ago, Aliyu Suleiman said:

Buy it when bitcoins price is low especially at this kind of time and sold it out when it rises 

Bought enough coin already, about time it is already january, what are your predictions for this january?

• -3 1

7 hours ago, Aliyu Suleiman said:

Buy it when bitcoins price is low especially at this kind of time and sold it out when it rises 

Indeed. Now that some coins falling before the year end it can be good time to buy coins. In this strategy you can earned a high profit on it. 

• -2 1

On 12/9/2019 at 11:13 PM, Agios said:

My opinion, the right time to buy cryptocurrency is when prices fall if possible at the lowest base price, so it is very likely to benefit in a short time, namely when the price of crptocurrency goes up.

Yes it is good to buy the crypto currency coin at the bottom price but can you explain that how a newbie checks which price is the bottom level price and this is the time to buy the crypto currency coins.

• +1 2

On 12/15/2019 at 6:56 AM, Fatihgani12 said:

anytime is the best to buy cryptocurrency at the right time in my opinion when buying cheap prices and coins bought up and sell them when prices are rising or expensive. it will divided you more profit.

thats pretty much how we all do trading because its very profitable to buy coins when they take a big dip and we wait for a while when they rise and sell it again. 

• -1 1

The best time to buy cryptocurrencies is when there price gets reduced. It is a obvious that we should not be scared when price get down. Develop courage and move forward with it.

• +1 1

Nowadays bitcoin and crypto currencies price is very low. If you have any amount for invest in crypto this is the very good time for buying crypto. In 2020 crypto market will rise surely.

• +1 1

There is no really right time since we can not tell when it is. We can just assume or predict but there is no such perfect timing. What we can do is to wait and hold and then sell if the time is favorable.

On 12/9/2019 at 11:13 PM, Agios said:

Yes you are very right, i also think like that, when it is fall in low price of crypto currency.

The best time to buy is when the value is going down, keep it then wait until its going up again.

Make sure not to be greedy, once you earned withdraw it . Then think of your new strategy .

You need to be careful and knowledgeable as it is very risky!

• +1 1