When is the best time to buy cryptocurrencies? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Aereen

When is the best time to buy cryptocurrencies?

My opinion, the right time to buy cryptocurrency is when prices fall if possible at the lowest base price, so it is very likely to benefit in a short time, namely when the price of crptocurrency goes up.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 9
  • +2 2
  • +4 2
  • +5 2

Buy cryptocurrency when you have funds that you can afford to spend in cryptocurrency, which means you know the risk, the volatile and the market trends.

Buy a cryptocurrency when it's hype will ends in panic.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 3
  • +2 3
  • +3 1

we will never know when the right time to buy a coin if we do not learn about fundamentals and technical

• -1 3
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

Best time to buy crypto is when the price is down and when you know for sure that the project has a lot of potential to growth, make a smart research fisrt and invest only what you can afford to lose!

• +1 5
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Earn bitcoin Satoshis every hour, by doing click on the roll button. Make sure to enter your own bitcoin address! Register here:

http://bit.ly/2nYanIq

Buy low sell high that's the rules, to decide when to buy or sell you need learn about indicator and practice to know market work. You can't just give people when to buy/ sell with out analyze it will make them bankrupt. Take them to market and learn on the field, not easy but worth to be done.

• +1 2
  • +2 3

On how many requests to buy is on the exchanges for the cryptocurrency that you want to buy, perhaps they are waiting for the drawdown of the price for the purchase. It is better to buy on price drawdowns.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3
  • +3 1

For example now it is a good time to buy some crypto because right before the holidays the prices are really low but they will go up right after them. And you can also invest in bit coin before halving

• +1 5
  • +2 2
  • +4 1

For me I think there's no best time to buy cryptocurrency but just because of the price value if the value is actually high you can't buy, you have to wait for the price to drop you buy in order to make profit. 

• +1 4
  • +2 2

Crypto’s had the best time in the end of 2017 and beginning of 2018, then gradually price came down. The peak for bit coin was over   21k . 
Comparing to that price, bit coin is over 60% discounted.  In the recent pass bit coin reached 11k. 

• +2 3

2 hours ago, Amit01229 said:

This is right time to enter and currently lowest bottom now so this is perfect time to grab some and if you buy then hold minimum 6 month then it's can give us 2x very easily

Exactly what I was thinking.  You have to buy when everyone else is selling or has sold, and judging from the looks of the market these days I'd say now is the time.  I don't think crypto prices are going to go much lower (though they could), so lately all I've been seeing are buying opportunities.

I don't know about that 6 month time frame, but I'd say by the end of 2020 at the latest you could probably double your investment if you chose the right coin.

• +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 2

4 hours ago, Aereen said:

Cryptocurrencies are being used and talked about everywhere now a days, but it seems to me that people do not really know about these stuff. What would be the basic things to look at when buying cryptocurrencies?

i would say buy a coin that has a good project and buy it when the market is dumping because when they market starts to recover you will make some good profit of it.

• +1 3
  • +2 1

the right time is when the bear market like this, the price of all crypto assets is in a downtrend, so we have many choices to buy.

• -1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

The best time is when the price is low of course and I think the current time is good for buying, now you can buy and hold and wait for the right moment to sell and get enough profit 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

The best time to buy cryptocurrencies is when the price fall down. It will be cheaper so you won't lose so much money. 

• -2 1
  • -1 1
  • +1 1

I think the best time to buy cryptocurrency is when the market is actually down in the bearish moment you buy to sell when the market is up. 

• -1 2
  • +1 1

21 hours ago, Aereen said:

Cryptocurrencies are being used and talked about everywhere now a days, but it seems to me that people do not really know about these stuff. What would be the basic things to look at when buying cryptocurrencies?

• Know in which currency you are going to invest.
  • Get money that doesn't affect your family budget.
  • Learn the  trader techniques that exist.
  • Learn all you can about the Blockchain.

I assure you that if you follow these tips you will understand what crypto  to puy.

• +2 2
  • +3 1

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

The 101 - buy low, sell high. Unless you are good and efficient in technical analysis, there is one proven strategy, which is almost certain (for BTC).

You buy it (eg. with us) , when mass media and crypto news sources start using the form "Bitcoin is dead". Then you sell it when the hype takes place (like popular sources of news, like bloomberg, cnbc or even TV). To give examples - hype of December 2017, and panic at the end of 2018.

Anyway, each year, shortly before Christmas (like 19-20 of December) we see a sell off of BTC, as people spend tons of money on Christmas, cash out money to pay taxes or go for winter holidays. This lasts for couple of weeks (we will announce a special offer regarding this in next couple of days in our social media).

So then you can expect a good chance to buy it cheapest you will see it again (at $5000-6000 levels), as BTC halving is coming. As well, there is a nice chance to see other cryptos to copycat its uptrend.

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 2

It is high time to buy cryptocurrencies.  At that the  price of crypto curtencies is low. And it  price will high very soon. so it is the best time to buy cryptocurrencis.

Edited by Tarek54
  • +1 2
  • +3 2

Well in my opinion, I would say that the best time for buying a crypto currency would be when the prices of the currencies fall down to their lowest price possible. Cause when you buy that crypto currency that time, you will surely get a good amount of profit! 

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

Last 3 years we see btc price are maximum ups and Downs.

That's why no one known when btc goes to down.

But this year almost gone, so i think 2020 in January btc price should solidly down.

We know btc or others cryptocurrency are most risky.

If you handle any risk you can buy btc now.    

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

The any coin or tiken goings is all time low this is the best time to buy any crypto like btc eth or ltc now this is the right time to buy now all coin and token is all time low you can buy now

Edited by Ramesh1
I have news for crypto
  • +1 2
  • +2 2

In my opinion you can buy any crypto when the crypto price is decreasing day by day and you think that is the time to buy. If you buy any crypto on a cheaper rate you can make good profit from selling them in high price.

• +1 1
  • +2 3

It's been said many time that the best time to buy crypto is always NOW. I believe this is true because crypto is still at a very early stage wherein not very many people know or are aware of it's huge potential to innovate and change the world's entire financial system. I'd say that if you buy today, you are an early investor. Good luck!

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 12/10/2019 at 12:32 AM, palalu said:

we will never know when the right time to buy a coin if we do not learn about fundamentals and technical

You right we have to learn about fundamentals to find out the right time to buy crypto but generally, people buy crypto when the price of crypto going down.

• +1 1