When is the best time to buy cryptocurrencies? - Page 31 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Aereen

When is the best time to buy cryptocurrencies?

When you are using the crypto to invest then it is to buy it without considering the price but you must consider the website where you are going to invest. If you are buying to trade then you must consider the price. The price must be in a low value so when you are decided to sell it. Sell it with high value so you can earn for holding crypto a long time

• +2 1

I think that the best time to buy is when corrections occur in the market, that is, when the trend becomes bearish, however, other factors must be considered when buying a currency, such as the community that surrounds it, the supports, the resistance and the group that manages it, in order to avoid last minute surprises.

• +2 1

It is very simple and easy to understand the question. Everyone know this best time for buying the crypto currency is that when the price is down of crypto you can buy it because its cheaper for you.

However the selling time when the price is high it's profit time.

Crypto currencies are the main talk in the world right now and people are investing on it. Having known the fundamental and basic strategy of crypto currency the best time to buy is when you have enough money and when the price have fallen.

On 11/18/2020 at 7:48 PM, Kareemramzy83 said:

The best time to buy currencies, in my opinion, is the time when the price is at the lowest and when it rises, we sell. This is my opinion. There is no other way. If there is one other way, he advises me, please. 

what you ay is right, but if it was as simple as that, everyone would have been rich by now, one needs fundamental analysis or technical one and sometime both to be able to buy and sell at right times and avoid losses.

On 12/9/2019 at 11:32 PM, palalu said:

we will never know when the right time to buy a coin if we do not learn about fundamentals and technical

The best time to buy the coin is when the market is down and sell your coins when the price is high. In the crypto market so many peoples are trading and they make good money like this.

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hey! I think this is frequently asked question by the members so when the price of cryptocurrency goes down this is best time to buy the currency and when price will increase then sale it and get good profit This is the trick used by the business mans commonly.

Before buying any currency, it is a good idea to study its path and its price changes. The right time to buy is when its price falls to the maximum extent and where its path changes to rise.

Low price coins with a good potential for increase in their price are very good to purchase. So best time for selling those is selling them when their price increases.

On 12/10/2019 at 12:05 AM, Aereen said:

Cryptocurrencies are being used and talked about everywhere now a days, but it seems to me that people do not really know about these stuff. What would be the basic things to look at when buying cryptocurrencies?

Everybody know coin price fall we have to buy and when coin price go up we have to sell our coin to get profit. So best time to buy cryptocurrency when coin price fall, also when we know good news for any crypto.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The best time to buy cryptocurrency is when their value is low or their movement in the market is bearish. It's not profitable to buy crypto when the price is too high, it will not make you earn profit, it's most possible that you are just going to lose your investment. If you want to buy bitcoin, the best price is around 7k - 8k usd because that's lowest it can get.

When you intend to spend on cryptocurrencies then you must consider the risk involve because of its volatility in the market.but the best time to invest in cryptocurrencies is when the price is low so as to gain for future profit 

1 hour ago, Mubarak Salihu Ahmed said:

the best time to invest in cryptocurrencies is when the price is low so as to gain for future profit 

I think that you are right .The best time is when the prices of the market coins is very low. At that time many people think that this coin value will decrease further ,but it doesn't happen, it is a sign that the price of that particular coin will increase. This trick works most of the time for me .I can judge by it weather or not the coin price will increase.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

Buy and sell that the rules of cryptoworld .I think that the best to buy cryptocurrency is when the market is actually down in the bearish moment you buy to sell when the market is up at the cryptotalk forum .this forum is very helpful to earn money at the cryptotalk .

A very nice question. The answer to this question I would say you will buy cryptocurrencies when the price goes down.  Because the price of crypto coins fluctuates all the time. If you buy at the time of the price of crypto coins, you will see that it has gone up after a while or after a while.  You will sell it then and then you will be able to make a lot of profit.

Yes, basically! You buy and sell all the rules of Cryptoworld. In fact, when the cryptocurrency forum market comes to market, the market is actually reduced to the bearish moment to sell, then this forum is very helpful in making money cryptocurrency.

On 12/9/2019 at 11:05 PM, Aereen said:

Cryptocurrencies are being used and talked about everywhere now a days, but it seems to me that people do not really know about these stuff. What would be the basic things to look at when buying cryptocurrencies?

Buying in crypto need experience where you can be fooled by sugar coating words and begin dreaming by buying any coin will give profit like BTC. Always find listing, exchanges and promoters of the project. Look into their team and image check through Google and invest small amount in start. Then buy large amount later. 

The most important thing to consider when buying cryptocurrencies is to have a good ranking in the market, then after that you have to choose the right time to buy, meaning you must wait for the currency to fall to the bottom and not buy from the top, of course this needs experience in reading indicators, if you are not Know reading the indications you should follow the recommendations.

Hello mate the right time cryptocurrency is when the price is low you can be able to buy as many as you like for future purpose wbere if the is high you could be able to sell it at higher price you could earn huge amount of money

Edited by M.bello
  • Useful or interesting 1

3 hours ago, Victoria' said:

The best time for buying crypto currency is depends upon you. You can set the minimum or maximum price for buying crypto. I suggest you, when market is down you have to buy it and sell it after increase the price in market

@Victoria' @Evils33 to me about my own opinion I will advice one should be patient when the price of any coin one wants to buy price goes down. Like when the price of litecoin went down few days ago, one can make purchase then, because definitely the price will come up again eventually. 

Hi mate, according to me if you want to know about the right time to invest your money on trading, then you must have to learn a great knowledge about Cryptocurrency and trading which will be useful for you to make the decision such as; How to trade? When to trade? And in which Crypto to trade.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

I don't know if there is a better time to buy cryptocurrencies, but if the value is high I recommend that you do not buy, wait for the price to go down

I think the best time to buy a digital currency is when it dumps , we can easily purchase it with small capital and gain some percentage in return , but if we buy at a high rate we easily loose because we don't know if it will pump again, an example is the yobit DLRS token that was launched few weeks back, it has dump now, investors can buy and invest with it at the yobit invest box, they will get 10 percent of what they invest with, and there is also a little tendency that the price will pump a bit, @Mubiflowand @Trainz