When is the best time to buy cryptocurrencies? - Page 35 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Aereen

When is the best time to buy cryptocurrencies?

In my opinion, the right time to buy cryptocurrency is when prices are possible at the lowest base price, so it is likely to benefit in a very short time, i.e. when the price of cryptocurrency rises. 

Very good question you asked. Buy bitcoin when you have funds and the price of currency price is cheap and low and then sell it when the price becomes so high and valuable, it will give you more money instead of low price. Thank you

Honestly there is no right time to buy cryptocoins. One must take the risk while buying or selling cryptocurrencies, you should know that both loss and gain can happen to you, so the risk is yours.

The best time to purchase the crypto currency is at when the price is low which helps to increase the profit by selling it at an higher price but before purchasing the crypto currency we need to have a proper knowledge or else it can lead you to a massive loss.

I think that Prices are lower when we buy cryptocurrencies, because if we have lower prices then prices can go up in the future after the word.  Which will lead us to better profit.This does not always mean that it will rise to the highest altitude so you have to investigate why it goes down and why it rises up.  This may sound like a general statement, but it is not.  Good luck everyone

We should buy crypto when its price has decreased so that we can get huge profit when it increases its price and we sell it.Now the price of crypto is decreasing day by day so we should buy coins then after a few months we should sell it because then its price has increased.The price of bitcoin has been rising and falling for the past few years۔

I think no one can give you a certain answer. I think best time to buy crypto is depending on you, for me it's always the best time because i am not seeing crypto as a investment i am seeing crypto as a saving. I am collecting crypto for the future, and i am using my savings for that.

• +1 1

22 hours ago, Lloyd Sebastian said:

Honestly there is no right time to buy cryptocoins. One must take the risk while buying or selling cryptocurrencies, you should know that both loss and gain can happen to you, so the risk is yours.

I have been looking for who would say this, you see the best time to plant a three is 100 years ago, and the second best time is yesterday and the third best time is now. So cryptocurrency can be bought anytime you think you're ready because there's never a time that is best unless you want to study the market before investing and studying may never give you the courage you need to invest

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I want to tell you that the best time is to buy the cryptocurrency when you see the market and you observe that in future the price of the cryptocurrency is going high then you should to buy the cryptocurrency and store them for the profit

It is important for everyone business is business because we don't become a successful man when we don't know about our work. So in this question, absolutely we buy coins when marketing is low and when we sales then marketing is high. And this process is used in everything. But we don't say this is it right because this thing react on our luck ☺

• +4 1

I think the right time to buy crypto currencies is when theres a depreciation in value of a coin, or so there are still more Cryptos that are still below $1 so it still another chance for us investors.

• +3 1

In my opinion best time to buy crypto coins is when people follow fear, uncertain and doubt. This usually happens when the market starts falling drastically in some hours or days. At this time, you can buy bitcoins and hold them for long term.

You should know the background of the project, verify it and read its white paper, you can also look at the market cap list and determine your choice which suit you.

The best Time to buy crypto currency is long Gone... 

People who bought it back in 2010-2011 are the lucky ones... The only low dump BTC will go from now on is 20k so expect to buy 1 btc at 20k which will be the lowest price .

There are two factors to decide when is the right time to buy cryptocurrency, the first one is are you really not in need of the money you are investing, if you need it for one reason or the other, then the time is not suitable and you have to delay your trading till later, and the next part is , do you know a currency that is low in price and has high potentials of rising up greatly, then  buy it right now and win.

It takes patience, sophistication and choosing the right time, the matter is simply to wait for the currencies to fall, so we buy and wait for them to rise again to sell them, or the emergence of a new currency that looks good, so we buy and sell it when it rises soon after

For classic coin like bitcoin Etherium and litecoin this is perfect time to buy because at the end of year the prise is too low and midway of 2021 the prise is surely increase.For other coin by coin when the coin is realse.

• +5 1

The best time to buy is the time that's you want, but when you want to buy you must know first the high and low price of the coin on that day in order to buy in low price

• +2 1

Right now is just a nice moment for buying crypto and making your crypto assets right before the new year to sell them in 2021 or even in 2022 when they will definetely go up

• +3 1

I think there is no set time for this. You can buy and sell cryptocurrencies whenever you want. You must be experienced. When to buy a coin.  You have to buy those coins when the price goes down. You have to sell them when the price goes up. This is how you can buy and sell coins.

• +1 1

The best time for buying crypto currency is depends upon you. You can set the minimum or maximum price for buying crypto. I suggest you, when market is down you have to buy it and sell it after increase the price in market

When the price is low, it is better to buy it. And when the price goes up, you sell it. Now, cryptocurrency prices always go down. When you feel good buy it and sell it later

• +2 1

Now this is the best time to buy the coin because now all the crypto market is down and this time is the best time to but the coin and safe them into the wallet and sell all these coins when market is high. Crypto is the best business in the world and its our future business

• +3 1

Noramly the market runs around 5% up and down and that's the stable zone, but if you see that the coin goes up to 10% up or down the you know that you are at the bear or bull market.

• +4 1

I think from own opinion the basic angle to look out for when buying cryptocurrency you have to check the potential abilities of the coins weather is capable of growing in the future time and how valueable it will be in case you are investing for long term

• +5 1