Cryptocurrency Wallet, types and the most important differences between it - Page 5 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

Cryptocurrency Wallet, types and the most important differences between it

I think an addition to the web wallets would most likely be the bitpay wallet which i find to be a very useful wallet. Furthermore, i should express that hardware wallets can tend to be rather expensive and as a result they should be used to avoid hackers, and only if you have enough money for them and in order to protect large amounts of crypto that you may have.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

16 hours ago, Tuni$ said:

A good explanation, the labyrinth wallet was the greatest for public who are not regular with the crypto world, after that it is cool to use, it bottle custom the software wallet for additional self-confidence and smarmy curb our asset, and the most recent hardware wallet is the safest. and the easiest to work for nearly people.

Thanks to you, your opinion is very good, yes it is true that you choose the hardware portfolio is the best of course because it is the safest among the rest of the types of wallets, the most important thing for anyone is to keep their currencies safe and the rest of the features are all extras.

18 hours ago, Robin18 said:

There are many wallets today and many use many wallets. However I use Coinbase and Blockchain for easy and secure transactions. Web wallets like Coinbase can be restored if the password is lost. But other wallets, such as hardware wallets and paper wallets, can easily be lost and never returned. For these reasons I prefer to use the Web Coinbase wallet.

Although hard wallet loss like hardware wallets and paper wallets is the biggest drawback to these wallets, however I find them safer than web wallets, because web wallets can be easily hacked and you can be blocked for any reason.

18 hours ago, hunasaloow said:

I like the wallet inside to have a password that I put inside to do the job in case there is any hack or something. The safest wallets are paper and hardware wallets. They are my best because of this. I have trezor and it is good and also convenient to use.

Yes, for me, the Ledger and Trezor hardware wallet is the best kind of wallet, because it is very safe and the private key is contained in it and cannot be obtained even if the wallet is lost from you, you can get your money back via the private key.

31 minutes ago, Kutulay said:

This is a very convenient publication in order to present the countless information and facts that you may have provided in the publication, which, it seemed to me, were not discovered by me. In addition, there is no doubt that in the end, all this knowledge helps people a lot. Thank you very much

Thank you, try as much as possible to explain the different types of wallets and the differences between them so that users distinguish between these different types of wallets and know which variety they choose to suit their needs.

On 4/18/2020 at 7:24 AM, Saiful890 said:

Screenshots to take your balance so never send this kind of picture because once I got scammed by a hacker like this because hackers can use this picture and I want to add a warning to the blockchain wallet, it's kind of appFrom balance screenshots and applications to paper types, a wonderful explanation of the best and different wallet types

Thank you for this important security alert, of course it is very important that no one take a screenshot of his portfolio during the explanation because this can be dangerous, in fact these pictures are only from my portfolio so I do not have to worry and I am glad that the explanation liked you.

There are three types of wallets available. Those are web based wallet, app based wallet and hardware wallet. The web based wallet is quite popular among all the users.  Blockchain is a good web based wallet. Then comes the mobile wallets. The apps that always helps the users and famous in usage. The Coinbase and the Trust is the most popular wallets in crypto world. And also there are hardware based wallets. The hardware based wallets are trezor wallets and nano ledger wallet. These are the best. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Thank you very much for this information here you can select the wallet according to the need for use and the risk to be taken, always with the necessary precaution not to lose money.

On 4/21/2020 at 4:17 PM, Saj555 said:

There are three types of wallets available. Those are web based wallet, app based wallet and hardware wallet. The web based wallet is quite popular among all the users.  Blockchain is a good web based wallet. Then comes the mobile wallets. The apps that always helps the users and famous in usage. The Coinbase and the Trust is the most popular wallets in crypto world. And also there are hardware based wallets. The hardware based wallets are trezor wallets and nano ledger wallet. These are the best. 

Thank you, my friend, for this good explanation and constructive engagement, yes these are the three main types of portfolios and then you can see hundreds of items under these three main types. The first important factor in any wallet is safety so I prefer mine hardware portfolio than what you mentioned is that web wallets are more popular.

I was using the first type of blockchain and coinbase web wallets though the performance is slow some times and now I think I will try atomic wallet it seems good thanks for sharing this helpful information on the types of wallets to use.

About paper wallets, I guess that they are the most secure way to store our cryptocurrencies, still I see whales might need to take extreme security measures. I've also remember reading that some whales had deposited their paper wallet inside a bank vault which is contradicting to the fact that we don't need banks. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Paper wallet have a security but by far the most hard to use wallet compared to other types. There is now a clarification on different types of wallets there are, with their different advantages and disadvantages. Thank you for clarifying this, a very good post from a top member. 

Edited by Raqeebzy

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Thank you for your spotlight my friend 

But really until now instill prefer

To use platforms on web

Because it is easier in work

And send and receiving money 

For this I prefer it

Good explanations friend, among all of them i like software and applications wallet than all other wallets. I also like the cold wallet but i don't know where to buy them, there are a lot of them in ebay/ amazon but i don't know if they are safe.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 5/7/2020 at 9:57 AM, BTC Future said:

About paper wallets, I guess that they are the most secure way to store our cryptocurrencies, still I see whales might need to take extreme security measures. I've also remember reading that some whales had deposited their paper wallet inside a bank vault which is contradicting to the fact that we don't need banks. 

This is really funny. If they need banks to put their paper wallet, then what will we benefit from cryptocurrencies? Whales want to manipulate cryptocurrencies and then deposit their paper wallets in banks for fear of losing them! This is a huge contradiction and something to ridicule of these.

This topic is very useful about the types of portfolios in the cryptocurrencies and the different features of each type of wallet. For me, I prefer to use either the paper wallet or trust wallet.

Life is great and enjoy it

On 5/20/2020 at 8:27 PM, Thekingcallme said:

This topic is very useful about the types of portfolios in the cryptocurrencies and the different features of each type of wallet. For me, I prefer to use either the paper wallet or trust wallet.

I think the hardware wallet is even better than the paper wallet, the paper wallet is good but it is old and limited in use and you cannot transfer a portion of your currencies, but you must transfer it all at once and these are big negative points.

This post is very valuable and contains many posts and clarifications that are important for all members. For me, I prefer to use web wallets in addition to device wallets, because these wallets are very safe and difficult to penetrate.

I don't have a hardware wallet and I don't intend to buy one yet. I store my BTC in Electrum wallet. I know Electrum is considered a desktop wallet but I have read in some articles that if Electrum wallet is installed but not running in your PC, then Electrum can play the role of a hardware wallet in this case but it is not clear whether it means offline or online mode. We can close Electrum but still be connected to the internet. So, if I don't open my Electrum wallet, will I be safe despite my connection to the internet?

In my opinion the cold wallets are the best wallets because these wallets are way much secure then all others. It's interesting to know about paper wallet, these wallets also works offline like cold wallets so the chance of attack on these wallets are very low.

You really share useful information mate, because so many new members don't no how many type wallet exist in crypto world you gives every wallets full details, and how they useful to store our coins yes iam also first join in block chain web wallet, and I still mostly use web wallets like yobit coinbase to store coins.

I have a good knowledge about all kind of crypto wallets.But still your post helps me lot to know more about them,specially abour hardware wallets and paper wallets.And i also think that this post will go far to help so many people to know about all the types of crypto wallets.Thanks a lot brother for such an useful and very important post.

Thanks for writing this topics. All type of wallets have their own importance. I usually use three type of wallet which are online coinbase wallet, software wallet trust and atomic wallet and hard and cold wallet keepkey wallet. 

12 hours ago, malik6314193 said:

Thanks for writing this topics. All type of wallets have their own importance. I usually use three type of wallet which are online coinbase wallet, software wallet trust and atomic wallet and hard and cold wallet keepkey wallet. 

These wallets are all good, you got a custodian and non custodian including hardware wallet. I have heard about Keepkey before to be a good wallet and private keys are stored offline as well. 

On 6/10/2020 at 9:20 AM, Mrrixkhan said:

Thanks for such an information about all crypto wallets and details.i was unable to know about this before even i am using wallets for 3 years.

Welcome my friend, it is necessary for everyone working in Crypto to know the types of wallets and the differences between them because the wallets are one of the most important things that you need permanently in Crypto, there are many types and you must know the difference between them in order to choose what suits you best.