Bitcoin for black market - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
josephrioveros123

Bitcoin for black market

I dont thinks that he know any information about these currencies and these peoples are first denied these currencies and making excuses because that dont want to do something they and want to not disturb their daily routine but if you not struggle then dont get high profits and Dont afraid of loses because risk is on every fields but investing on legit platforms is more secure .

Cryptocurrency is not created for black market. It was created to facilitate international payments but due to anonymous nature of transactions. They can be used in black market.

• +3 1

You really need to make a deep research about crypto currency because you do not know anything the use of it. The black market technically is illegal to the eye of the community and to the government as well because of how unethical their business is, and you are shocked that they are using bitcoin as their method of payment. Bitcoin is a crypto currency and therefore it is decentralized, which means that they would not be getting tracked by any authority by doing their transactions to whatsoever they are doing it. This bitcoin is popular in deep web too because there are tons of black market as well.

• Useful or interesting 1

The black market means in the eyes of your friend the illegal places where the criminals use the money to do illegal activities and he is just in his droping the cryptocurrency.

This is also the one of the disadvantages because people are using the bitcoin and many other cryptocurrencies in the illegal trading this type of activities are famous in the countries like Africa as they have officially accepted cryptocurrency. Even with the knowledge about the address we can't recognize any transaction.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/6/2019 at 9:00 PM, josephrioveros123 said:

He estado intercambiando bitcoins y recolectando bitcoins desde hace un par de meses. Y se lo presento a un amigo. Y lo rechazó porque dice que se usa para el mercado negro. ¿Es cierto que Bitcoin se utiliza a menudo para los mercados negros? ¿Por qué siempre se usa en el mercado negro? 

And not only the friend BTC, even the tangible currencies, they should not only look at BTC with respect to the black market because it is not the only asset or cryptocurrency used for this type of thing, and this will always be common to read or hear it but not you just have to blame the btc you have to blame the people who misuse it.

• Useful or interesting 2

On 12/6/2019 at 9:00 PM, josephrioveros123 said:

I have been trading bitcoin and collecting bitcoin for some couple of months now. And I introduce it to a friend. And rejected it because he says that it is use for black market. Is it true that bitcoin is often use for black markets? Why is it always use in black market. 

It is not always used for the black market, but the btc is widely used in the world I do not understand how to reject it because some people lend themselves to something bad, I recommend it to all 100% always the btc is good.

• +1 1

The factor that makes Bitcoin favorable for those who navigate the dark web or the black market, is the "private" and decentralized network under which it operates, in the same way you can see other currencies such as XMR, Dash and Zcash, But this does not mean that there are no totally legal markets, just as fiat money has its dark side, Bitcoin has it too.

The first impression of the general people for the crypto is same, the general nature of the people are feel little bit scared to adopt something. Its not unusual but the main factor is that, have you make him understand or not about of the financial system.

My dear friend.Many people think that bitcoins are circulating on the black market because they are digital coins.Some people may reject it because they don't need alternative types of money, others because of Bitcoin's reputation on the DarkWave.  All right.  Maybe one day people will be interested in crypto despite all that.

This is due to the propagation of fake news regarding cryptocurrencies. as we all know cryptocurrency is a decentralized currency with no connection with Nations or governments or any other Central banks. Because of this reason many people are of the view that the use of Bitcoins are very much connected with illegal activities and black money. there is a need to stop such propaganda and start creating awareness regarding the real worth of Bitcoins.

Everything in the world especially online opportunities been it centralized or decentralized in nature has the positive and negative side depends on how a person take it or use it. But what to considered most is the gravity of both, you will understand that the advantages, the lucrative opportunities has it all. The challenge is from the specific group of people who tends to use the system in extra legal or in forbidden way, which is contributing in tarnishing the good image of crypto currency inciting some to express their misconceptions wrongly towards adoption of the crypto currency.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

Many of people can use bitcoin in black market so this is fault of users and its not fault of bitcoin. Many people use it to clean their black money so we should use bitcoin in positive way for earn lots of money. Everything is used for good way and bad way. Its depend on people which way they use and we should be positive 

On 12/7/2019 at 6:00 AM, josephrioveros123 said:

I have been trading bitcoin and collecting bitcoin for some couple of months now. And I introduce it to a friend. And rejected it because he says that it is use for black market. Is it true that bitcoin is often use for black markets? Why is it always use in black market. 

In the black market fiat money is also used and we know that in the crypto market the BTC and also the other coins sending have no record and peoples can use it for any purpose.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Bitcoin is used on the black market, and paper currencies are also used on the black market.

If some criminals use a currency, this does not prevent us from using it in legitimate ways.
Did you ask your friend how things were going on the black market before the existence of Bitcoin?

5 hours ago, Yarazagh said:

It may be used for the black market to launder money, but this is not strong evidence of the rejection of Bitcoin by your friend, because Bitcoin, like all fiat currencies, may be used for illegal and legitimate purposes. Does this prevent us from dealing with local currencies? Of course not.

We can not turn a blind eye bitcoin real supports criminal activities, but still why don't we focus on the good parts and let criminals be criminals because it is not bitcoin which made them criminals in the first place.

On 12/7/2019 at 4:00 AM, josephrioveros123 said:

What's is the means if black market, or does it means illegal businesses? If it is illegal business it is true because even if someone has transferred his huge amount of bitcoin to another wallet, no one can ask him, but it different to fiat banks thats if you want to transfer huge amount of money you must request about it and you must mention the uses you are going to do with those money. 

• +3 1

Well I have read your topic carefully but I didn't understand well what do you mean by black marketing because I listen it here about BTC @Dorjoy12 do you help me what is meant by black marketing I don't know about it I want to it from you because I know you will have the information so please help me in this ..

• +3 1

3 hours ago, Mark wood said:

Well I have read your topic carefully but I didn't understand well what do you mean by black marketing because I listen it here about BTC @Dorjoy12 do you help me what is meant by black marketing I don't know about it I want to it from you because I know you will have the information so please help me in this ..

I think you know well that many countries in this earth fulfil with corruption  and especially govt officer do corruption most..   So if those man store their money in general bank, or in international bank then its must for them to give tax or those member can caught for doing corruption..  That is why those people like to keep their money into bitcoin and you know bitcoin cant be regulated by someone..  That is why btc called black marketing @Mark wood              

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Yes, it's true that bitcoin is use in black market. Anything that's involved monetry term is been used in black market. That's should not disturb you, just use bitcoin in legal way.

2 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

I think you know well that many countries in this earth fulfil with corruption  and especially govt officer do corruption most..   So if those man store their money in general bank, or in international bank then its must for them to give tax or those member can caught for doing corruption..  That is why those people like to keep their money into bitcoin and you know bitcoin cant be regulated by someone..  That is why btc called black marketing @Mark wood              

Got it dear thanks for your help I really like your response now I got the point because I was confused about this now I can help more members here who don't know and I will study more about this so everything will be clear then..

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Ok so why you didn't answer to your friend that he was wrong and that there was a time when Bitcoin was used a lot for this reason but many years have passed since then and it has evolved and accepted by many companies for purchaces like Mircrosoft and Pizza Hut.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Bitcoin is used in black markets but if this is the only reason your friend has heard about Bitcoin then too bad for him and he will lose a big opportunity if he doesn't open his mind and stop listening to fake news, there has been a new financial world opening and reading this makes me feel sad about the people that will lose this opportunity.

• +3 1

2 hours ago, Mark wood said:

Got it dear thanks for your help I really like your response now I got the point because I was confused about this now I can help more members here who don't know and I will study more about this so everything will be clear then..

@Mark wood its actually a normal thing friend and as a senior member its my duty too..  By the way,  whenever you ask something to any member and if you get no response then you shouldnt wait for the answer because you have online where you can know every thing with details..                

• +3 1

I think it is true.  Not only bit coin, everything  is used in black market.  But bitcoin is very popular .  Because  no on can understand  and see about the transaction  of bitcoin. So  they can transaction  it easily .  So that it used in black market.