Cryptoworld or fiat world - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Cryptoworld or fiat world

While fiat money is widely accepted by local merchants, cryptocurrency is perfect for doing business across borders. The payment system you use should depend on the nature of the transaction.

For me, I prefer the world of digital currencies because I think it is the future and this field will expand a lot and its use will become widespread among all people and the first investors are the most beneficiaries.

I also go for crypto world because at least I can even earn from just holding my crypto though its risk but its better over fiat world where theris no profit from holding.

For sure I will choose crypto over fair world. Today the world is moving faster towards digitalization and globalization. So it would be very difficult for Fiat money to fullfil the needs of people.

I prefer any way but juat i need to have the equipments to make the work able to be done otherwise it is just hard like other Normal job.

On 3/19/2020 at 10:23 AM, Abraham0 said:

We should choose crypto world and don't work in fiat world. Because with crytpo world we can make good money in short time but we can make any money from Fiat currency

Your post is not as directly as the way it supposed to be we all earn in crypto, if you said cryptoworld are you referring to a forum or generally cryptcurrency?

I think both world are very important for now. If I earned some cryptocurrency I will be also thinking about to exchange it against the fiat currency. Here you can see the most important relationship between the crypto world and the fiat currency world. 

On 12/6/2019 at 4:30 PM, Lubruselu said:

Which do you think are the best globalization that's suit you more between cryptoworld and fiat world.

For me my favoroud thing here between them is most cryptoworld where I can earn a lot if I keep long holding.

I prefer here in cryptoworld because I can earn here more than in fiat world. 

Also in cryptoworld we can develop new friends and new people who can make us grow. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

If we checked currently financial crisis of crypto market and fiat currencies market then i made decisions that in financial crisis that in crisis crypto market performance better then fiat currencies. But in rountine tims fiat currencies are better then crypto currencies market. 

Now  a days no doubt  fiat world is more powerful and used in every world. But with the passage of time world will be more digital and they will choose crypto world. 

2 hours ago, OldBangS333 said:

Crypto world is great but you can live just in this wоrld because you can't use cryptocurrencies to buy things that you need for a living. So you also need fiat world in оrder to survivе

Country or fiat currency is necessary for everyday life, I prefer digital money for investment just like stocks or gold.

On 12/6/2019 at 10:30 AM, Lubruselu said:

Which do you think are the best globalization that's suit you more between cryptoworld and fiat world.

For me my favoroud thing here between them is most cryptoworld where I can earn a lot if I keep long holding.

I think both types of currencies are important, but people tend to trust fiat currencies more because these currencies are physical and their value is physical, unlike cryptocurrencies. 

I choose the crypto world, the Fiat world under the control of people, and people with power usually do nothing good for the rest

Well I think it depends on the scenario. I normally choose crypto in terms of investment nowadays because it is the latest trend and also having a good potential, but since this outbreak occurs I am more on fiat for me to spend it conviniently. 

Since the world of cryptography is still new for the world of banknotes that arose thousands of years ago, this means that we will have given up a lot in exchange for a new experience so far there are many who work in cryptography, but their greater confidence in paper currencies is for this reason we must give some time for encryption to prove Itself is just as important as paper money

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Both of them are depending each other, but most cryptocurrencies are depending fiat currencies, but fiat can stand itself and be used because it were used only itself before cryptocurrencies discovered.

Best of all, this is the globalization of the crypto world, here anyone can earn if they want, in the world of fiat it is very difficult.

23 hours ago, guatazoo said:

Both of them are depending each other, but most cryptocurrencies are depending fiat currencies, but fiat can stand itself and be used because it were used only itself before cryptocurrencies discovered.

I believe it is crypto that depends on stock market economy not stock that depends on crypto market. Stock market existed before crypto and it was doing just fine.

On 4/2/2020 at 12:59 PM, teminalibug said:

I believe it is crypto that depends on stock market economy not stock that depends on crypto market. Stock market existed before crypto and it was doing just fine.

Of course, as you can see that the forex market daily trading volume is estimated to be $6 trillion per day while its only trade fiat currencies, but the crypto market daily trading volume is estimated to be $2 billion per day while the crypto market are traded with fiat currencies also.

So here you can see how the forex market is powerfully that's the daily trading volume of cryptocurrencies is 0.03333333% to reach to the daily trading volume of the forex market, that's the crypto market required to rise more than 3000× to reach the forex market.

11 hours ago, guatazoo said:

Of course, as you can see that the forex market daily trading volume is estimated to be $6 trillion per day while its only trade fiat currencies, but the crypto market daily trading volume is estimated to be $2 billion per day while the crypto market are traded with fiat currencies also.

So here you can see how the forex market is powerfully that's the daily trading volume of cryptocurrencies is 0.03333333% to reach to the daily trading volume of the forex market, that's the crypto market required to rise more than 3000× to reach the forex market.

The way you put it, i will have to be on side of crypto, crypto trades at low volume a day because it is not recognized worldwide like fiat.

If someone supports fiat he/she merely supports banks. I hate banks since I've worked enough with them - either depositing or taking loan they always load me with a lot of taxes. It is especially unfair when I have deposited my money and they work with it and they make profit of my money and at the moment they are stealing my money with giving less as interest than what they take as taxes. I want in future we to be fully into crypto - to have the freedom to own our money and have access to it 24/7 without paying to someone for holding my money.

The first thing I will always choose is the crypto world because it is the only one that has been able to improve my financial position and because it provides me with an opportunity to work while I'm sitting at home and while studying

I think for globalisation  crypto world will be more suitable rather than fiat world because crypto is more profitable than fiat   

i suggest if not for fiat that crypto may be transformed to, no person will purchase crypto, they are each accurate and offer opportunities to earn. Wothout been able to convert it will be a problem in time of spending it or withdrawing it 

Crypto currency help us to connect people all over the world and it has a great impact to globalization. Crypto currency is better in fiat.