Most Africans country bitcoin used - Page 12 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Most Africans country bitcoin used

I didn't expect that before to be honest.. But i think that this step is good for all african countries! This crypto world is becoming more popular day by day! I think that it will reach all people allover the world in a few years!

Africa is one of the continents that use the cryptocurrency practically and depends on it for many services because it needs this important economic source as we find that Nigeria uses Bitcoin ATMs and has many exchange companies that sell and buy cryptocurrency. As for Zimbabwe, it lost its local currency and it was necessary to transfer All transactions into cryptocurrencies

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Only the government can control the inflation of the country Inflation is seen when something is lacking in a country. The main reason why Bitcoin is used in most African countries is that they are all supporting Bitcoin in overcoming the crisis in the country.

I think that this is true. The African continent has a large number of users of cryptocurrencies, especially in Nigeria and South Africa, and this is good news for crypto users especially in Africa.

I heard six months ago that Africa is now also using cryptocurrency in its world! It sounds very cool, and I am so happy for their country that they have started to develop slowly. And I think this will also have a good impact on the future of the country!

This two country's people are earning bitcoin for their job purpose. Because those country cann't provide offical job for lack of some Poverty reason . I think one day the whole world will accept bitcoin as their job purpose.        

i believe african country furthermore republic of south africa use all but bullion in addition to they consummate minutes along with decryption. i feel african nation furthermore tanzania are going to be the most important customers on this planet.

The adoption of bitcoin would be a great idea for Africa but I don't think that it would be easy for them to adopt this kind of currency because they really live in very difficult conditions, without electricity, water, and Internet. Until they solve their infrastructure problems, I don't think they will be able to use cryptocurrencies as much as we do.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

On 12/6/2019 at 2:48 PM, Mursanna said:

Is bitcoin legal in African countries? It seems like an African country is not like China which prohibits cryptocurrency.

Yes in some country of Africa now allow btc to use ... Actually nothing wrong about accept btc as it a decentralised crypto currency which only allowed to use in online...Again it safe and secure to transfer money..evey development country should accept btc to improve the digital system more..                  

If you knew a little about Africa, which is a continent where bitcoin is used the most, although I am from Latin America, here comes news from these countries and the use they give to cryptocurrencies and I think it is very good because they are adapting to the new economic era offered by cryptocurrencies today, something that will continue to grow over the years

The top countries using Bitcoin in Africa are Botswana, Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria, South Africa, and Zimbabwe, according to gobitcoin.io, a website dedicated to Bitcoin news in Africa.

Cryptos are becoming popular in Africa

Mobile money has been a revolution in Africa and investors across the globe are recognising its scope. On the back of formidable success of mobile money in Africa, a race to capture the African crypto market is driven by increased investment interest in cryptocurrencies. More recently, Twitter’s CEO Jack Dorsey announced his interest in the cryptocurrencies market in the African continent.

I do not know exactly if Africa is the largest user of bitcoin in it, but I will talk about the country that I am affiliated with, which is Egypt
In Egypt, they are fighting the bitcoin currency, and there are instructions for local banks not to buy bitcoin with your credit card, and the Egyptian government has also blocked some platforms, which impedes the increase in the number of Bitcoin users due to the difficulties we are facing.

Though most Africa countries are regarded as a third world countries but some Africa countries are doing well in the use and adoption of cryptocurrency. Just as stated, Nigeria is one of the highest user of Bitcoin if you talked about adoption of cryptocurrency in Africa. There are alot of private companies already accepting Bitcoin in Nigeria. There are many exchanges that buy and sell Bitcoin. 

I read somewhere that people from Nigeria, South African Republic and Senegal are much using crypto. Crypto in thsese countries are so pupular like in Europe and USA. I think first continent, where crypto will be legaly, is Africa.

On 12/6/2019 at 2:48 PM, Mursanna said:

Is bitcoin legal in African countries? It seems like an African country is not like China which prohibits cryptocurrency.

Bitcoin is a currency that is not printed on paper. Bitcoin is a digital currency or cryptocurrency that transacts only in the net world.
  • +2 1

I joined a lot of airdrops in a past. There was a lot of Nigerian participants in those airdrops. I understood that crypto is very popular in Nigeria. African countries are poor. And crypto really can help them to make their life better.

I suppose that technology-savvy populations have quickly adapted to bitcoin, weaker local currencies that make it difficult to obtain dollars, a bureaucracy that complicates money transfers. Kryptomone helps people to make their businesses more agile and profitable, and also helps those who work in places like Europe and North America to keep more of the money they send home.

• +2 1

I had read that Nigeria and South Africa are countries that currently use cryptocurrencies. And the truth is something positive, because they are looking for alternatives that can streamline their financial transactions. It will reach a point where not only these countries will use BitCoins, because it will grow gradually and would be an alternative to solve the economic problem that runs through almost 95% of the entire African continent.

It does not surprise me that Africans are very inclined towards bitcoin, because in that continent the economy is not very good, and they prefer digital gold, in addition to its many problems and its inflationary economies.It does not surprise me that Africans are very inclined towards bitcoin, because in that continent the economy is not very good, and they prefer digital gold, in addition to its many problems and its inflationary economies.

In my opinion it is a way for people to earn income; with the advantages of a great value and with few commissions. This opportunity is widely used in those African countries, even in Venezuela it is becoming the best way to generate this income and get ahead. So I think this will spread even further in the next few years.

To be honest, I was not particularly interested in the history and current times of these countries, it seems to me that it is more convenient and easier for them, these bills are not boring, which I think it is inconvenient to use there

Despite being an incredibly diverse continent, African nations often share key similarities, ranging from socio-economic issues to a significant lack of infrastructure. The use of cryptocurrencies around the world has, to date, largely centred on investment, speculation and trading. This is not true of Africa, where applications for crypto and the scope of challenges it could help overcome vary far more.

I think it is normal that people from african countries decide to use cryptocurrencies,i mean,all poor countries with poor currencies should use cryptocurrencies instead