Most Africans country bitcoin used - Page 13 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Most Africans country bitcoin used

5 hours ago, aan ompong said:

Do you know that's Africa also are the one of the continents that's are most users of bitcoin.

But there have two greatest countries which are most represent Africa to look most interested in bitcoin which are.

- South Africa 

- Nigeria 

It is simple. African nations often share key similarities, ranging from socio-economic issues to a significant lack of infrastructure. The use of cryptocurrencies around the world has, to date, largely centred on investment, speculation and trading. So do it

On 12/6/2019 at 9:26 AM, Lubruselu said:

Do you know that's Africa also are the one of the continents that's are most users of bitcoin.

But there have two greatest countries which are most represent Africa to look most interested in bitcoin which are.

- South Africa 

- Nigeria  

According to Google Trends statistics, the largest amount of online searches for Bitcoin come from African countries; It is one of the most interesting phenomena, since despite how striking BTC is for users in Africa, its acceptance by this cryptocurrency is almost nil. Therefore, it is striking to know what are the reasons that justify this decision, taken by the inhabitants of South African countries.

Africa is already home to more than 17 percent of the world's unbanked population. The commercial banking system is too complex for most of the population of Africa. The top countries using Bitcoin in Africa are Botswana, Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria, South Africa and Zimbabwe, according to gobitcoin.io, a website dedicated to Bitcoin news in Africa. Also in Uganda, cryptocurrency is gaining ground.

I spoke to a lot of Africans together, and I saw the idea of a digital currency already existing in them before 2017. Indeed, I did not expect that and I thought that only European countries had the popularity of Bitcoin at that time.

I hope our african friends will continue support bitcoin. It's interesting but bitcoin for them it's real salvation, because their national currencies are rapidly turns out in junk. Here bitcoin shows that it's very useful.

Hello, surely in Africa the same thing happens as in some Latin American countries, faced with the continuous devaluation of its currency and the restriction on the purchase of dollars, people buy BTC as a refuge of value, what I find hard to believe is that the African population he turns to the cirptomenda since I understand that internet access is very difficult.

On 12/6/2019 at 9:26 AM, Lubruselu said:

- South Africa 

- Nigeria  

In South Africa there are many people working bitcoin and many ATMs, I have seen it on one of my trips

On 12/6/2019 at 3:26 AM, Lubruselu said:

- South Africa 

- Nigeria  

Due to its monetary policy, bitcoin is the escape or alternative for many countries, to the commercial restrictions they have and to the devaluation of their fiat currencies.

Yes, totally true, the African continent is one of the ones that uses the most cryptocurrencies, mainly Nigeria and South Africa are the ones that handle the largest amount of bitcoins and complete transactions with cryptocurrencies, placing them as the largest users in the world.

No, just no, this is just not going to happen
Like someone said on the first page, the world is ruled by bankers
Can you imagine what will happen to the stock market? To wall street?

well i guess Bitcoin Now is fact so every country and every one at the end will be have to deal with it in some period of time in his or her life so will be there time to replace the usage for it from country to another one

Yeah! Indeed, bitcoin and indeed all crypto currencies are blessings for African countries. Most of the countries in Africa have leaders that knows about their pocket only and careless about the masses. They will do everything to block any means by which prosperity can come to the people so that they can continue to rule and their children. They don't want the poor to get rich. But thank God for bitcoin initiatives that made close the wide gap between the rich and the poor through trading.

I think this is an incorrect source?
Africans can say some if they can. The most remaining I think is the Americas or Europe

On 12/6/2019 at 4:26 AM, Lubruselu said:

- South Africa 

- Nigeria  

Hi! my friend. In venezuela too is one of most using crypto the poor country are the that most the use 

The bitcoins, in many underdeveloped countries will serve to increase development and financial freedom, unfortunately in these countries the money is polarized in the higher sectors. Generating more inequalities. We hope that some businesses will start to receive payments in bitcoins and in this way the dollar will be displaced. That generally in these countries it goes up and in turn increases economic inflation.

My friend you have shared a very good information with us. But I already knew that there are many such African countries where bitcoins are much preferred. There are many people out there who have a complete thinking about the near currency and they are also advised to invest in it and in this way there are many projects on which bitcoin has been completely done. Especially if we talk about Nigeria, it was a very poor country but in the same way they started working on bitcoin and cryptocurrency, now those people have become very rich. People of Nigeria love bitcoin very much and it is also being worked on in such a large number. 

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/18/2020 at 4:44 PM, caeb2009 said:

Hi! my friend. In venezuela too is one of most using crypto the poor country are the that most the use 

I thought venezuela is not a country, that it is a state or town or city in Philippine?

The country that am really adopted cryptocurrencies  in Africa are the west, east and southern Africas, while the northern africans are very hostile to cryptocurrencies, they do not legalize it for now in Northern Africans. 

I always read news about most european country use bitcoin. Bitcoin is the future of currency and it is good who are use it right now. It is very profitable for our future.

Edited by Ramz99737

I dont know much about bitcoin development in africa ,but i read many articles that prohibit the use of bitcoin especially in South Africa and Nigeria. Developments that i know come from cryptogenie projects that focus on the african continent, I hope will encourage great development because of the many problems of proverty that must be solved better.

From the begining African countries has an open mind regarding bitcoin and other crypto currencises and that is the reason bitcoin investments and trading has progressed which is a great thing for the crypto world because government acceptance is the only way that bitcoins future can be secured and with these kind of freedom there are many benefits that can gain not only for the market but also for there citizens.

Some African countries support bitcoin, South Africa and Nigeria really support bitcoin, and many countries in the southern part of africa and few in west africa, also few in central and east Africa, but most north African countries do not support cryptocurrencies.

I think it is wiser to trade with bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, as dollar-based transactions are very costly in backward and developing countries. this will increase in the future.

Truth to be told,in Africa we see bitcoin as an investment rather than as a medium of payment. So we acquire it and then wait a while to resell it like a real estate. In Nigeria ,i am yet to see any shop accepting bitcoin for payment. One has to exchange bitcoin first into fiat before any payment for goods and services.

Although the crypto currency market is highly volatile, bitcoin remins an 

exciting investment opportunity. More and more Africans are turning to 

Bitcoin to overcome the limitations of restrictive banking options (Money transfer). Also,various e-commerce platform's have adopted bitcoin as form of payment.