Will Switzerland produce bitcoin? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Will Switzerland produce bitcoin?

Not only Switzerland but also all countries will produce bitcoins in future I think.I also feel we can buy and sell products by bitcoins.It all will happen very early.I hope that bitcoins will be revolution.It'll be available in every country of the world soon.            

2 minutes ago, Jamesnachoog said:

Currently bitcoin is facing challenges from both government and population in the most countries over the world and I am too sure that bitcoin will be adapted soon but I may sure in the future it  will be adopted.

On 4/18/2020 at 10:37 AM, Jabed00089 said:

I think the future of Bitcoin is much better.  Bitcoin will never be implemented in physical currency. Bitcoin will be promoted online.  You must get permission to implement Bitcoin in physical currency.  I've heard that Switzerland will make bitcoin on its own.  And making bitcoin yourself will have some impact on the price of bitcoin. Thank you

I think that there is a possibility but it depends in the country and government of switzerlamd if they want to have that kind of cryptocurrency to help boost economy and help people to earn and it will be great for the people of switzerland. 

On 12/6/2019 at 10:17 AM, Lubruselu said:

What's do you predict about the future of bitcoin! Will Switzerland get the order to produce the physical bitcoin coins?.

And if this is really will happen which kind of bitcoin you'll be most likely, physical or online coins?.

And what's do you think will this affect the bitcoin price to drop because of increased of totally supply!.

Through Switzerland's ability to develop the blockchain industry faster than other European countries, its decentralized political system was excellent as the Swiss political system placed great value on personal freedom, and deviated from a political system that controlled citizens.

The whole idea of cryptocurrencies is not being offline but make it easy to make transactions all over the world, so there would be no such country producing bitcoin coins.

On 12/6/2019 at 2:17 PM, Lubruselu said:

What's do you predict about the future of bitcoin! Will Switzerland get the order to produce the physical bitcoin coins?.

And if this is really will happen which kind of bitcoin you'll be most likely, physical or online coins?.

And what's do you think will this affect the bitcoin price to drop because of increased of totally supply!.

Recently I researched about Switzerland crypto status and found that they are interested to adopt crypto. The country is positive on crypto. I think they will adopt it soon.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

On 4/23/2020 at 8:57 AM, Jamesnachoog said:

Currently bitcoin is facing challenges from both government and population in the most countries over the world and I am too sure that bitcoin will be adapted soon but I may sure in the future it  will be adopted.

But the Switzerland governments will have a better chance of creating their own coins if they have seen the potency of cryptocurrency to their nation. There is high preference for the country to have their own

On 1/22/2020 at 8:39 AM, el-Muhammady said:

Even if they complete it will only circulate online as it is currently and  If you lack to make mean bitcoin, so therefore in attendance have got to be permission from Sathosi.

Well, this is actually runs online or into network because this is a digital currency, and this will be good at all for them if they are completely adopted even though this is just only through internet because they are now freely to used it unlike the other countries.

Now Switzerland has got an another  Bitcoin Bank which holds crypto currency.  The world famous Swiss bank is set up to hold both traditional and the financial products as well and also the new crypto currencies. Yes, the swiss bank has a new Bitcoin bank currently and may hold a crypto currency. Hope this answers your question. Thank you. 

On 4/22/2020 at 10:06 PM, Iamelneeno said:

I think Switzerland will produce their own cryptocurrency very soon and it will be of highly anticipated. Being the hub of all banks in the world and with high liquidity of money, am sure they will support and adopt bitcoin soon.

Yes I think that it could be great because people in Switzerland will gonna earn more money due to the fact that there are now cryptocurrency in their country. I hope that other countries will develop as well and the government will accept cryptocurrency. 

Yes but also if Switzerland makes bitcoin then this introduction will take a long time to happen. It will only be useful for the betterment of their country. They do not have to rely on any other currency. They will improve a lot by investing in their own currency.

Not only Switzerland no one can convert bitcoin in physical coin and no one can produce bitcoin. Bitcoin only get from mining and they are in limited stock and these are the main feature of bitcoin no can change it except Satoshi Nakamoto. 

I think Switzerland is not going to make physical Bitcoin. Because according to me Bitcoin is well good to be as a online coin. It is has much more beneficial as compared with physical coins. But the thing is if physical coin is developed than it also have benefits like, the familiarity of BTC will increase among peoples

I think that if Switzerland produces physical bitcoins coins, this will have positive effects on bitcoin users and crypto around because Switzerland is one of the economically successful countries and has the most famous banks in the world, but perhaps it will not happen soon, in my opinion.

If bitcoins come in physical shape then it will be hard to maintain the market. People will lose their interests also. And there is a possibility that the coins will be stolen easily. So that is a bad idea. Switzerland should not come with this kind of idea. This will ruin the existence of this currency. So i guess it will take much more time to be popular and for usage. 

Switzerland been the hub of banks and safe place for fiat currency in the world, I think they will eventually create their own coin soon and am sure it will come out strong.

This may happen in the future, but it needs a lot of time to happen, and if this will happen via the Internet only, perhaps the price of bitcoin will be affected due to the increased demand for it and the increased use of it by many people.

I think this is possible because Europe is very actively accepting cryptocurrency, and accordingly, they will use it and promote the blockchain system! Thanks )

It is mostly impossible to Produce physical form of bitcoin. I think it's okay in the digital currency  . Most of the countries don't legalise bitcoin. So it maybe a loss project to produce physical form. In my opinion Switzerland never get any chance to produce physical form of bitcoin.        

I don't think Switzerland will produce Bitcoin in the future. It is true that Switzerland will allow crypto markets and they will legalize it but they are not producing BTC but they can launch their own currency in the future.   

On 12/6/2019 at 3:17 PM, Lubruselu said:

In my opinion since the beginning Bitcoin had no plans to become a physical coin, bitcoin was limited to only around 21 million, and its function was an alternative to fiat transactions, for any payment you can use bitcoin, in its journey bitcoin has now become a very profitable investment asset, so I think Bitcoin will not have a physical form, Bitcoin will remain a cryptocurrency.

I don't think this will be possible for them, even if it's then it wouldn't get more attention as of original BTC, which is decentralized digital currency, because they won't posses the same qualities. The original BTC which is currently the top leading coin in the whole Crypto world has a unique and outstanding feature which makes it a profitable coin, this is due to its high volatility in nature 

• +2 1

It is possible to do it. I think that it needs news from official authorities to confirm the matter, but I think that the things that may affect Bitcoin are negative news or the emergence of more strong currencies because they will attract investors to it.

• +1 1

I don't think bitcoin can ever be made in form of Fiat because of it volatility and other things but I just hope Switzerland create there own personal coin which will be regulated in there nation alone because we need Cryptocurrency to be dominate the world soon so that transaction will be easy for us and business partners.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

To understand how new Bitcoins are produced you need to learn a few things first. You have to study on your own about what is mining and the blockchain and how transactions are validated. I have heard that some people made a physical Bitcoins that look like golden coins but I think they are only used for collectors value.

On 12/6/2019 at 4:17 PM, Lubruselu said:

If Switzerland do something like that, it will be the reason for the improvement of Switzerland and I hope that it happens to other countries to so that the mass adoption we are hoping may occur sooner that what we've expected