How much you'll have till 2030? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

How much you'll have till 2030?

It is difficult to say exactly how much revenue the cryptocurrency will generate in 2030, but it will be a long time for many to hopefully earn a lot of money as the number of currency usage is increasing day by day.

• +5 1

That's fantastic, share with us how you get that much, specially for next ten years?. I don't know how much asset I will have in 2030 but I will do the best I can to get income with the right way. I just imagine if bitcoin scam in 2029 what would you do ?

• +4 1

I cant say any fixed amount but I am trying my best for earning crypto coin. mainly I am doing trading and investing in ico. in 2030 I want to store at least 5 btc to my wallet.

• +1 1

I don't have so much coin now. Maybe by 2030 that is the next 11 years I will be holding above 10 bitcoin

• +2 1

You're rich if you have huge amount of Bitcoins and Ethereum but it's free to dream if i have a goal we have the same goal a lot of Bitcoins in my wallet, I always used Bitcoins in trading, investing but i think in 2030 my Bitcoins is a lot like 50 Bitcoins this is the reality if i continue in trading or holding, Bitcoins it's possible.

• +1 1

This is as long as 10 years and I will open this message and read that in 2030, I will be able to collect and save more than 5 bitcoins, maybe luck can collect in 30 bitcoins. 

• -2 1

I don't know the amount because I used crypto in my daily life especially now that I am a student i need money to sustain my needs in school and in daily life. I wish that I invest more in Bitcoin in the future.

• +3 1

if i alive till 2030 and remain in touch with crypto world i will have $20000. its my target to get it. as i have not yet even $300 in my wallet.

• +1 1

On 12/6/2019 at 10:11 AM, Lubruselu said:

Guys we have to know that's we must creates our own future at the presents time like that.

So I want to know till 2030 how much you'll be having in your wallet? For me till 2030 I'll be owned more than 100 btc + 10000 ethereum to my wallets so what's your future.

I hope to stay alive until 2030 and in full health and wellness so that I can enjoy my bitcoin. If I have 2 bitcoins I will be very happy because then I will prove to everyone the importance of digital currencies.

• -3 1

I don't say exactly how many amount i have been in 2030.It is very difficult tp say.But i think I will have very good amount of btc in future

• +4 1

wow its a huge dream.im not sure im a student and i dont have job yet but till 2030 i will get a job and then i will start buying btc.i think i can save about 1 or 2 btc till 2030

• +1 1

On 12/6/2019 at 1:56 PM, Lubruselu said:

Guys we have to know that's we must creates our own future at the presents time like that.

So I want to know till 2030 how much you'll be having in your wallet? For me till 2030 I'll be owned more than 100 btc + 10000 ethereum to my wallets so what's your future.

seriously ? i mean do you have that much of btc ?? try to be real please

On 12/6/2019 at 2:11 PM, Lubruselu said:

Mind blowing if you do this then you will become a billionaire. I don't have much money but I want to have about 30 ethereum, 20000 xlm,0.5 bitcoin thats enough for me.

• +2 1

This is very difficult to say about future.i am not able to say exact amount that I have got in future.but my prediction say I will capable to gather a huge amount.

• +3 1

I'm not targeting too high, I'm enough to target trading profit of 10 Bitcoin until 2030. That is a reasonable achievement target for me personally, maybe for others it can be more.

• +1 1

If its still the power of bitcoin maybe i am holding in 2030 100-300bitcoin and thats what i dream also include altcoins.but i know its hard to.but in daily adding of satoshis its nit impossible to happen.ihope it will

• +4 1

I don't know what sense your dream. But if i predicted at 2030 sure i will get 1 BTC and that is good news if the price Bitcoin going up 2x than before. So i can get some profit from it.

This month is good time to buy some Bitcoin, i see the price is still cheap. Just buy it than you only dreaming. That is also good for your financial if you doing cryptocurrency in right way.

• +5 1

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

On 12/6/2019 at 1:11 PM, Lubruselu said:

By the will of God, i will have about not less than 10 btc. or if i will be the lucky person than i should have more than 50 bitcoins. also bitcoin prices will sky rocketed.

• +2 1

If the value of bitcoins go up surely i will be in gain. But i know its price will be fluctuating. And we should get the right time to sell and buy. I will think about that. And by 2030 if i work continuously then i could have more money.

• Useful or interesting 1

I have always had the same idea when it came to "how much is enough" which is 732 thousand dollars, if I ever have 732 thousand dollars that will be enough for me to never work another day in my life and I would just stop. People may think that inflation will kill that number but in reality I live in a third world country so even tho dollar worths less over time our money worths even less so I am still doing fairly well, it was 732 thousand dollars 5 years ago and today its still the same, hell I will have a better life today compared to 5 years ago, thats how much our national currency lost its value versus dollars.

• +1 1

If bitcoin continues to rise up until 2030,i think i will be having billions.how i wish bitcoin will still exist until that time.

• -2 1

On 12/6/2019 at 11:41 AM, Lubruselu said:

How did you calculate these amounts? It seems that you see a bright future for yourself!

It is very hard to predict even a year later let alone ten years later! But I will guess how much BTC I will probably have in 2030. I now have around 0.01 BTC. Every 4 years we have a new block reward halving. Ten years later we will experience three halvings, one in 2020, one in 2024 and another one in 2028. If we suppose bitcoin price will increase 10 times with every halving, then my bitcoin will increase three times (each time 10x). 3 x 10 = 30x!

So, my 0.01 BTC will increase to 0.3 BTC in the year 2028. That's without considering any bull runs in between. If I continue trading until 2030 I can have at least 1 full BTC. But these are all speculations! No one can predict what will happen to bitcoin a decade later.

• -1 1

And I think I don't need as much Bitcoin as you do, and the reason is that you can afford it, of course, depending on your capability, but if I think someone spends two to three Bitcoins and nobody spends at this timeIf he says a good amount of profit in 2030, it can be almost as great as one word. But by 2030, one bitcoin may be worth about $ 50,000, which is a very good and very high price for a human beingIf anyone can keep up with these 11 years now, besides Bitcoin hey, it is a good fact that in 2030 it can be called blinding.

• +5 1

we have to make realistic forecasts, personally I hope that in 10 years I will have at least 10 bitcoins, well I am happy with just 1 bitcoin per year, I am sure that is in my ability to earn them

• +1 1