Where can I copy trade? - Page 3 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Where can I copy trade?

I do not think copying deals is a good thing. Try, my friend, to gain good experience and work patiently to reach the best results and profits.

Copy trade?  You mean you want to follow the traidng skill of some expert i think this is not good because they have huge investment in bitcoin and other crypto currency.  And this will cause losses to you especially that expert have huge investment to lose.  

No matter you are busy in your work and can follow the trading you can use one of the features available in exchange that you are trading such as stop loss or oco 
I do not recommend using any remote control application in trading because he can't be hacking the app and steal your money. 
 Protecting your money is always your responsibility. you have to keep it.

On 12/6/2019 at 8:01 AM, Lubruselu said:

Can anyone tell me which exchange platform thats support the feature to copy trade from expertise cause i'm always so busy thats i'm miss the time to trade my own thats why i need to copy trade from the expert traders thats trade without risk

Since you are busy I will suggest you take a little time to get advices and learn tricks from professional traders I don't think there's any exchange site where you can copy trade

On 12/7/2019 at 3:49 PM, sdsonjoy50 said:

You do not need to copy other people's business You can do trading or business with your own research and analysys If you do something with your own talent then you can achieve success and if you do something else you may not get success because all systems are good.  But no, not everyone gets success

But if the person are not interested on doing own trades, but like to earn through trading, its better to take the money that's afford to lose to copy trade

I ruminate you can no more than obtain that from forex brokers not crypto exchanges and in forex brokers you canister catch that play a part to imitation other traders

This feature is found in Forex trading and it is not found in the cryptocurrency trading platforms, if your time is short and you cannot always follow the market, you can work using pending orders and specify a profit-taking and stop-loss order

On 12/6/2019 at 8:01 AM, Lubruselu said:

Can anyone tell me which exchange platform thats support the feature to copy trade from expertise cause i'm always so busy thats i'm miss the time to trade my own thats why i need to copy trade from the expert traders thats trade without risk

it is not recommended to just copy a strategy and then trade with this since there is nothing that works and that it's 100% sure.

anyway a good platform that has this option is etoro, it is a trusted platform so you don't have to worry about this, but you asked also for "trade without risk" but this is not possible there is also a minimum risk while trading

I think this feature its only work in forex and not in bitcoin trading, maybe there will be an updates in some of the big trading sites for this feature or maybe they will come new trading projects with this feature for copying trades from the experts.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I don't think you need to copy other people's trades, if you have talent you can channel it as creatively as possible. Yes there are many platforms that provide that, but only the most popular can be an option, it seems you can decide.

9 minutes ago, russkiopera said:

I don't know an exchange with the feature but in eToro there are such chances. It's a practice more on forex-like sites than in crypto sites.

I know that's in the forex trading many of brokers platforms are allowing their users to copy trades from other trader, so I'm asking in cryptocurrencies if there have this feature

20 hours ago, Project316 said:

At first you have not enough knowledge about cryptocurrency trading. Also you can see vadieo on YouTube that is related with cryptocurrency. By watching vadieo you can start your trading.

Yes, given that trading crypto is easy for some but we cannot deny the fact that some people don't have enough time to trade in vulnerable time of the market to get a profit. But youtube, for me, is the best source of knowledge in trading.

On 2/13/2020 at 9:27 AM, hmind said:

For the crypto world, I don't think you will find and can do this kind of thing.  because crypto is very different from forex.

You have just discouraged my search, i have been looking from those too, but never found a copy trade website for crypto, you saying that includes everything.

As far as I know, none of the cryptocurrency exchange services has a transaction copy feature. Although this method is a popular method, I think that we will not be able to see this service in crypto exchange services in the short term. I also think that if this service is provided and liked, many leading crypto exchange services will include this feature. For today, there is no crypto exchange service with such a feature that I know of.

My main language is not English, sorry for if i made any mistake when i write a message.

Give me 💙 if my post is helpful

Thank you.

You cannot copy trade but you can learn if you consult old traders who have the knowledge and experience about trading in the Cryptocurrency community and I think that will reduce your risk of losing funds

• +3 1

On 2/17/2020 at 6:18 PM, Cryptoo said:

If you are really serious about this then you need some good amount of money for this because this is not easy job and you cannot go with very few amount I personally do this sometime ago and lost nearly 300$ because this was not enough if you able to deposit nearly 1000$ and can check your portfolio on daily basis then you can join instaforex as its providing this service for very long time.

I think etoro has this features and its really fun to follow other successful traders that trading in their bitcoin and ethereum market. I already tried it before in their forex market and so far its working specially if you have the patience and willing to stay in front of your PC for long time.

I do not think so that is found in crypto exchange 
you can do another thing like telegram channels , also you can buy signals it is better than free signals 
also you can find in Facebook groups you can find good recommendations for trading 

On 12/27/2019 at 5:42 PM, Peter Urban said:

There are lots of exchanges where you can do that. You can try also trading bot, which give you a most accurate trading opinions. Just try it.

I don't think you can copy trading instead you can learn from the older investors in the Cryptocurrency community so that you can avoid lose

12 hours ago, hamo86 said:

I do not think so that is found in crypto exchange 
you can do another thing like telegram channels , also you can buy signals it is better than free signals 
also you can find in Facebook groups you can find good recommendations for trading 

Etoro have this options and you can trade cryptocurrency on their platform, the only difference is you really dont own any bitcoin when you trade in etoro, since you are merely trading and speculating price during trading.

Edited by Symphony
  • +3 1

8 hours ago, Cr7seven said:

I don't think you can copy trading instead you can learn from the older investors in the Cryptocurrency community so that you can avoid lose

Sure on the cryptocurrencies you can copy the trade manually by asking the expertise traders what's they trade on that day so that you can do what's they do

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

Hi.....

You don't have to duplicate others' business. You can do exchanging or business with your own examination and analysis If you accomplish something with your own ability then you can make progress and on the off chance that you accomplish something different you may not get achievement since all frameworks are acceptable.

On 20.02.2020 at 08:11, Mohsin Khan said:

Hello everyone I think there are no exchange that do copy trade in cryptocurrency, it might be only margin Trading exchange that will have that features...

You duplicate encounters with dealer in bunch, and among all the set up procedures, that are connected within the Trade, at that point compare comes about and share experiences, that way you'll be able begin to urge your possess procedure , a group  of three works well,  make bunch on Wire.

Still I have no information which crypto market exchange gave us this copy trading facility. So I thought there no exchange which gave crypto trading to trade as copy other trade. 

20 hours ago, Huzlerdude said:

There are no exchange that do copy trade in cryptocurrency, it might be only margin Trading exchange that will have that features

Binance has margin trading and could be the only one of crypto trading platform industry, do you think it might have a copy trade?