Where can I copy trade? - Page 8 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Where can I copy trade?

On some occasions we have to copy we can say in the compelling situation, but in the business I do not prefer the copy of any business man because all the traders are not successors they also face the great losses but they believe upon themselves and also get the great profit with great risk.  So I would suggest that you should not copy trade.  Believe upon yourself,  control your emotions and then trade. 

Trading by your skills is best for you. Otherwise it is risky in crypto as well as on other forums. So , my opinion for you is exclude some time and then earn. Making your own decisions is always better. 

I think we should try to develop our own strategy in trading.  But it is not easy for us to trade ourselves every time.  And copying trade experts can be a great option for the copy business.  It can hurt us.

Well post,it is very useful sharing information in this forum because we are not copy any business because we are a search and create new business,I think our new business trade without copy is best then copy trade business, good luck.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yobit and Binance provides you the risk free trading. You can run them at your will and you can trade when you are getting good profit and when you feel that I am losing money you can easily close your trade and thus you can gradually make good money. 

On 12/6/2019 at 12:01 PM, Lubruselu said:

Can anyone tell me which exchange platform thats support the feature to copy trade from expertise cause i'm always so busy thats i'm miss the time to trade my own thats why i need to copy trade from the expert traders thats trade without risk

If you want to make a trade without risk so always do your own research and make mitakes and get knowledge don't rely on others...

• +2 1

On 12/20/2020 at 8:45 AM, Bilal mehmood said:

If you want to earn online in cryptop talk then you have to post it honestly without copy paste. Some people earn earnestly by working faithfully and some earn it by working dishonestly.I like what I earn honestly.It is up to you which decision you take earning.This is a very good trading platform for online trading. 

Just be creative on understanding the topics, because this topic is not discussing about coping and pasting posts, but it is only talking about coping trades from the expertise which is legal in trading platforms. 

• +2 1

There are a lots of platform to copy trade from but this depends on the the people linking you up, and this means you need people to connect you to them.

Copy paste process is bad dear you have to work with own capacity with own mind with own reading otherwise you lose a lot dear its a safe advice for you wish you all the best

• +2 1

if you cannot make tears on yourself you can search for some trader on social media site and give him your money and he will get the profits and give half of the profits from it and the rest will be for you

My friend, you can get a lot of information through telegram channels that send forecasts for the prices of different currencies, you just have to choose the appropriate channel and beware of fraudsters.

• +1 1

Following others would be helpful but depending other would be dangerous for your skills.
copy trading is very popular but you will not learn anything
Better to learn trading with your own style and aptitude then start trading in your own time 
That would help you to get your future aims 

No, i think this is not good that you copy other people businesses. because something do on your own talent is good .you can get success through your own talent because copy other is not good and you may face problem or loss in business.

Copy Trading is simple. You copy a trader and whenever that trader makes a trade, your account will make that trade as well in realtime. You allocate funds to a trader to copy trade, and then trades are copied using that allocation in the same proportion as the trader.

In trading you can not do copy pasting it is not a good thing.......you should make your own trading by gaining experiences.....keep your decision first because other people did their work according to their choice so don't copy them believe in your self

• +1 1

Brother the copy paste is not just a thing that you can use it every where where you want. But for the trading you will need some kind of the experience that can help you in every aspects of the trading to get the Maxim profit.

On 12/13/2019 at 12:41 PM, miskyming said:

there is always risk in trading even the expert can lose money, Just learn yourself in trading. I think there is no free these days that if you want to copy their trades you should pay first.

I agree with your point of view trading is not such a easy task firstly we have come to know about trading then we can trade easily and earn profit but it depends upon the experience and knowledge.

there is always risk in trading even the expert can lose money, Just learn yourself in trading. I think there is no free these days that if you want to copy their trades you should pay first.

I agree with your point of view trading is not such a easy task firstly we have come to know about trading then we can trade easily and earn profit but it depends upon the experience and knowledge.

In my point of view , everything is difficult for us to exchange all alone . Actually there are many people in this use in trading . Actually no doubt trading is a long term work .i personally advise you to try and make some time to research about trading.Thanks a lot

I would like to suggest you that don't try to do copy of any expert traders because for trading you need to have your own strategies which could give you a good amount of profit through your trading. I don't think it's a good decision for you. Self-trading is a great thing. If you are busy you may not be able to invest in this area but focus on what you are doing well..

• +2 1

Trading is not a copy paste its a very good way to earn money it helps us to progress our business. Due to this we can't free sit in our homes . During free times such as vacation and almost of all is covid 19 cause the vocations. At that time mostly users are newly joined to it because in these days every person had faces the problem of less money but it help us very much. If it is a copy paste then we just loss our money in this site.

Copy trade is never a trade, you will never learn how to do things for yourself, and honestly many people advised me to do it but I am not convinced because you will follow that experts move but you will never know why is he making this move for, it is mere imitating with no explanation so it is not really a good way to make a living.

Copy trading nowadays is somehow a game of risk, imaging copying from a trader that's actually trading based of societal or market speculation.

Trading is the greatest opportunity to earn massive income. Many people take it as their full time job. There are some important point to invest. So always take a look at this. Don't copy other trade. It can lose your fund. So make some free time for it.

Edited by Sophia Ella

There are some important point to invest. So always take a look at this. Don't copy other trade. It can lose your fund. So make some free time for it.