Where can I copy trade? - Page 7 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Where can I copy trade?

I did not agree to the copy of the other people post and paste the crypto talk.when you copy the other post they are complane of the cryptotalk sites so they are ban for the account.

On 12/7/2019 at 6:34 PM, sdsonjoy50 said:

You do not need to copy other people's business You can do trading or business with your own research and analysys If you do something with your own talent then you can achieve success and if you do something else you may not get success because all systems are good.  But no, not everyone gets success

You're absolutely right. There's no need for copying others business, but making our own business sustain with quality research and market analysis. Though we can take help from senior and experienced people, and implement their ideas and strategies to make a good profit out of the trading, but not exactly copying them without prior research and understanding on our own. This may not be the appropriate way, and it will not guarantee success until and unless you do on your own accord with your own research and inspection on coinmarkets.

In trading, you have to develop your own trades, you can't copy other people's trades. If you really want to trade, you have to prepare the time to trade. Trading on your own can make you an expert if you take it seriously, so take your chances and don't waste time.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Personally I use eToro in copy trading where by users are able to copy the trades of those with a proven track record. In general copy trading is a great idea especially for beginners as it allows new traders to start investing even if they have limited knowledge of trading and how the markets work

I have no idea where you can copy the trade. But i think it's better  not to copy.Trading  is not copy past job trading is our own decision and skill.

I think this is not possible and no exchange  has this future. If you want to trade you just 5 minutes. 

• +3 1

In trading, you do not have to copy other people's trading, you can do trade and trade using your own experiences and research, so you can achieve a lot of profits without copying the work of others.

I follow the project which will let do what you said. This project called Tycoon. They will launch platform in the near months and hope they will be really successful, because idea of coping trades of experienced traders isn't new, but nobody could realise it

I think trading as its your own time it is the best and helpful. If you successful on your trade then you can achieve anything. It is very easy for you. I think if you follow or use copy trade then it is your luck or any other man research not your. So, do your own research and work one day you will acheive everything. It is very fantastic and juicy.

• +2 1

If you want to start trading, i think you can start trading  with different way. You don’t have to  copy trade, you can use your won method.  

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Instead ofbsearching suchfeature you can simply use the crypto signal group where  you can do a lot of tbings and there are some useless things that are been done here.

• +3 1

Hello, by copying trade from others its too risky. Because you don't know how the trade is going on. But here i can help you where you can trade in legit way. You can watch YouTube videos about technical analysis and that will help you about trading. You can join multi telegram channels where people share charts and give signal and by following them you can earn huge amount but don't depend on others completely. Thanks

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800

Dear copy trading is very risky and you can lose your money.  Mistake is happened by expert traders so,  it is not compulsory that always tradrer give you the profit.  It is best for you that you should start trading on your behalf. 

You should learn to trade on your own and let all the responsibilities of trading fall on you the investor, because if you decided to check the format used by others then it may not tally with what you want to achieve and everyone has different scope

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It is better not to do anything by copying ,,, because ,,, it does not develop its own talent.  If you want to do something, it is better to do it with Ricks.  That will be my own knowledge, my perseverance, interest in doing something unique by myself, which will be completely my own. Different from others.  If I copy and trade it doesn't seem to be profitable.  Because others will not be so interested in it.  So it is better not to trade copy in real sense.  It is better to do what I do with my own intelligence

• +2 2

In the Cryptocurrency market there are many famous experts who are known for their professional analysis for the market , but they are just humans like you and me , they can commit mistakes and have wrong predictions but the difference between you and them is that they have big capital that they can afford the loss even if the amount was big but you as a beginner using copy trade might loose all your capital. so do not be greedy and try by yourself with small amounts and with time you will learn how to take the right choice. 

• +4 1

Based on over 105 different variables, here are the best forex brokers for copy trading.
  • eToro - Best overall platform for copy trading.
  • AvaTrade - MetaTrader suite, ZuluTrade and DupliTrade.
  • Pepperstone - MetaTrader and cTrader platform suites.
  • Vantage FX - MetaTrader, ZuluTrade, DupliTrade, and Myfxbook.

My dear trading is not something which you can copy from others.It is self based bussiness where you need to do your own research about trading ,find your own best way to trade becuase not everyone has the same abilities and not everyone can achieve success following the same way

On 12/6/2019 at 10:01 AM, Lubruselu said:

Can anyone tell me which exchange platform thats support the feature to copy trade from expertise cause i'm always so busy thats i'm miss the time to trade my own thats why i need to copy trade from the expert traders thats trade without risk

I think in crypto this feature is not that popular because crypto market doesn't have that's much traders, so if there mostly of people will be coping trades, the market could not be active.

• +3 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

You need to take the help of another platform to copy the trade. You can go to another platform and know all the rules and regulations and choose the rules. This is not the last way to trade, especially you must trade.

I think you do not need to copy  other people. You can do trade with your own analysis. You can learn knowledge about crypto trading from this forum. Because this forum is the best for learning and earning. If you want  then Octa  Fx copy trader is best for copy trading. 

On 12/6/2019 at 10:01 AM, Lubruselu said:

Can anyone tell me which exchange platform thats support the feature to copy trade from expertise cause i'm always so busy thats i'm miss the time to trade my own thats why i need to copy trade from the expert traders thats trade without risk

You can find those places, but they are neither free nor cheap you have to pay for those services, i think etoro exchange offers such services.