3 apk for mining which is better? - Page 5 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

3 apk for mining which is better?

In fact, I think Electronium is the best successful mining site in a month to make a lot of money.  However I do not like to use any mining site.

In fact, I think Electronium is the best successful mining site in a month to make a lot of money.  However I do not like to use any mining site.

• +5 1

On 12/6/2019 at 6:46 AM, hmind said:

There are currently 3 mining applications in PlayStore and are still widely used.  Among them:

1. Electroneum

2. Phoneum

3. Pi Network

Which do you think is better and provides easy and decent profit?

Electroneum is my best ming application, phoneum and pi network, I have them but is hard I still don't know how to wildraw or trade.

• +5 1

I not used any mining apps mining with mobile not profitable most of mining apps is scam and harmful for your device for mining you need powerful computer.

• +5 1

On 12/6/2019 at 6:46 AM, hmind said:

There are currently 3 mining applications in PlayStore and are still widely used.  Among them:

1. Electroneum

2. Phoneum

3. Pi Network

Think Electroneum
According to what I read, it is a very simple application and you can profit from it and does not affect the capabilities of your mobile phone as it contains a large percentage of safety
It is also significantly different from traditional mining
And all that you said and you and your choice remain

• +5 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I just used Electroneum, I just wanted to try it. It turns out that this application can really pay, but very low. If it's estimated, it's much smaller to be cashed.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Pi mining app is very good. It is totally based offline. You should just turn on the toggle button once in a day and it start operations even if you are not online. This is the excellent mining app I have ever installed on my personal smartphone. 

• +3 1
  • +5 1

woww a debt of gratitude is in order for sharing these applications,i don't have any data about these application, I have one additional cell phone I m prepared utilize these applications.

• +5 1

18 hours ago, fetdera said:

mining with smartphone isn't a good way to create cash its frail. i propose you to undertake airdrops its superior

I know that's not a good thing to do, mine through cellphones. I have also done airdrops, so I have done a lot now.

• +5 1

From my personal experience I can say that pi network will be best for mining. Because a big number of people use it. I also use it for mining. It is very much trusted.

• +5 1

I think that the presence of these programs on the phone does not provide any profit because it is very stressful for mobile, which will make it damage. I think that you use special mining equipment

• +5 1

On 12/6/2019 at 10:46 AM, hmind said:

1. Electroneum

2. Phoneum

3. Pi Network

These are all totally scam and battery sucking for mobiles.

• -2 1
  • +5 1

I left using any app for mining. Earning by using such app are really very lower. Google is also removing so many such apps from the playstore. In previous, they removed PI-mining app but later due to continuous effort from the team google has just approved the app. 

• +5 1

I think Mobile using for mining will make your phone useless and your phone maybe dead so think it was not a good idea to mining in smartphone. I never use   it. 

• +5 1

I will tell you and advise you the electronium mining app, this mining app is the most famous notch electronium for mining I have never used it but I have always heard about it and since you use it you are thinking that there is something I can do.

• +5 1

I haven't tried those applications for mining and Im hoping that they are legit especially when it comes to ghs because some were really offering us to buy ghs to be able to mine.

• +5 1

On 2/8/2020 at 7:46 AM, iJustine said:

Pi network is pretty popular nowadays, I've been hearing about pi network here and there for a the last few weeks. But I don't know if it's profitable or not. You should try first, you won't loss anything if you try them for a bit.

Pi mining is the best way to have really some profit not like other mining process but in mobile all are the same not good for your device

• +5 1

1 hour ago, dispartful said:

Electroneum: As of late I gotten the primary Electroneum paid (100ETN). You simply require open the app once a week.

I have hear about this application but never use it and 100 ETN in one week it's about 0.5 dollars nothing for me and i can make more in this forum or by other faucet 

• +5 1

I prefer mining with GPU or ant miner that is taking our personal information also one problem if we use many ape in our phone that is make our battery  lifespan  decreased.

• +5 1

I use online websites to kine crypto currencies. But i had a little experience with electroneum. And it seems that that was quite satisfying. But mining in websites will give you good experience. 

• +5 1

I am a new user in crypto talk.  I have don’t know crypto talk rules.  So,  my first crypto talk id was banned.  I wants to know crypto talk rules.  Please help me.sorry to say. 

• +5 1

Most of the mining apps turns out to be complete scam. So nowadays it's Really hard to figure out a mining app which is completely legit. There are some mining apps available in the playstore and are used by many users.

They are Electroneum, Phone and Pi Network. I recommend using Electroneum because I have been using it since past some weeks and this is totally legit with 0% scam. 

• +5 1

I think pi network is best apps for mining and paid payment instantly. I think mobile devices is not perfect for mining need supercomputer and expensive divice. 

• +5 1