3 apk for mining which is better? - Page 2 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

3 apk for mining which is better?

12 hours ago, Bindiga said:

from my revel in the electroneum application is the first-rate of the others, but the aspect to keep in mind is not to apply the primary telephone to mine

Yeap electroneum was good as i said and it was the longest mobile mining apps so far but there was alternative i think that very potential like Phoneum and also my favorite was Pi Network.

7 minutes ago, Man said:

I am happy, if there are people who have done mining through the applications mentioned. Means that the application can still be done and pay us? Are you still mining it?

For electroneum i not mining that anymore, It's not mean that was bad but not really profitable though, Maybe if you want to become early adopter try Pi Network, Their team was transparent and have big community mate.

Don't use your phone for mining purposes, use pc/ laptop or rent cloud mining you trust. Many developer create mining program for phone but you should realize mining program need good equipment that your phone doesn't have. After mining you will use the reward to buy new phone, you'll get nothing and wasting time.

• +3 1

In my Experiance there are A lot apps but no one useful to using in mobile or Android because they are dengerous and harmful for mobile and also they are waste of time due to mostly scammer here

None of them, on mobile mining can not earn good money, the output you will get mere pennies that will not recoup the cost of your new phone (which you will buy after using such applications)

JSEcoin is also available for the phone but it is the least destructive on your phones CPU. 
Phones don't have advanced cooling methods that PC's use... You could easily fry your phone if you're not careful.
Don't mine with you phone and you shouldn't suggest anyone else doing that.

All of them are good. And only use so little amount of space on your phone so why not just use them all? Just saying but I have all of them installed on my phone and been using them for so long now.

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

I use pi network but still dont know if its worth for it.by the way its only nead to claim once aday and i think is ok becouse its no need to gain more time to do it hopefully it will be a good project soon

I will suggest eletroneum among them.Electroneum provides world,s fastest and first KYC/AML compliant cryptocurrency.ETN is a store of value that can be used to purchase everyday items.But websites cryptocurrency is more profitable than mobile apk.

1 hour ago, Fahim said:

I thinnk you shoiuldnot use any of them because we all know mining damages our laptop or pc or as well ass it will damagae our phones too. So it will be better to not usse of them.

That is right. Maybe he needs to buy specific hardware to mining bitcoin or another coin so he doesn't have to worry if the hardware will damage because that hardware was design for the mining process. The mining process now becomes difficult since many people trying to start mining too. Many of them can buy high-end mining hardware so they can start mining and get the rewards.

Some cryptocurrency mining apps on Android require that you join a cryptocurrency pool. You’d be hard-pressed to find a definitive list of the best, but here are a few reputable mining pools with minimal fees and easy sign-up .MinerGate Mobile Miner 2.Crypto Miner 3.NeoNeonMiner

anas hassan

06.12.2019 в 08: 46, hmind сказал:

В настоящее время в PlayStore есть 3 приложения для майнинга, которые по-прежнему широко используются. Среди них:

1. Электроней

2. Phoneum

3. Пи-Сеть

Как вы думаете, что лучше и обеспечивает легкую и достойную прибыль?

Я пока не знаком с пи сетью,но электронеум лажа полная , работал там ,майнил почти пол года, вывел монеты, а они не пришли, моё мнение по этому пректу лохотрон

1 час назад, сказал Чандан Кумар:

Electroneum, phoneum или pi network-это приложения для майнинга, которые доступны в play store, но я лично использую и предлагаю вам использовать приложение Electroneum, потому что оно основано на облачном майнинге, и Вам  нужно только открывать приложение один раз в неделю для майнинга.

Такой вопрос по поводу электронеум,куда вывод делаете,если не секрет на какую биржу!Заранее спасибо!)))Интересно так как на соинбэйс выводил но на баланс не пришли!

Use websites for mining because apps earning verey low use websites for mining and deposit to website every website 10% back earn daily for you

I have no good ance, but there is one and I like it very much - the name is Bitcoin Cash.

On 12/6/2019 at 1:59 PM, Naga said:

The question is not how many apps do we have to mine with our phones but rather what are the effect of those mining appa on our phones? Our batteries? Because mining is bad even for laptops so I'm guessing its worse to phones.

Wow thanks for the info. I am planning to download crypto browser because they said its legit to earn free bitcoin but I was just wondering if its safe since on my reading about bitcoin it says that mining btc requires alot of power, internet and the like.

It’s hard to recommend a specific cloud mining company since these companies are more often than not complete scams. 
There are lots of scammers out there to rob you of your hard earn money.The only cloud mining i do is that of Electroneum. They are legit and thr platform will mine you good number of coin.I recommend it.Try it.

Right now I'm using electroneum and pi network on my old phone. This two mining apk apps which I use now is great. Easy to use and they paying too. Lots of mining apps are legit, I will trying all apps.

22 hours ago, Badman001 said:

Nowadays i use pi network among all apps that's u described in your post .

I have also a good refferal team and make a good partime income from this app .

i dont know about you man but for me i think this is all just a waste of time and i would rather just trade my bitcoin because it would take forever to get that much referrals.

On 12/6/2019 at 6:46 AM, hmind said:

There are currently 3 mining applications in PlayStore and are still widely used.  Among them:

1. Electroneum

2. Phoneum

3. Pi Network

Which do you think is better and provides easy and decent profit?

These three cryptocurrencies are legit and safe to mine on your smartphone. As it is not mining proper it is safe for your phone. I advise you to focus on the first 2 of your list so as not to disperse too much. To talk about decent income, these applications will not satisfy you because the income is not high however there could be in the future a surge in prices.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

3 hours ago, Mitchel Starc said:

Don't know about better mining apps but i can assure you that mining will drain all your batteries or even damage your phone.

Mining via mobile is indeed at risk of damage. But certainly, the battery will be used more. And the results obtained are not comparable with the cellular damage you use.

19 hours ago, Urmila14 said:

Electroneun is great way to earn. I use electroneum mining app. No work to required on this app. You make a good profit after a month. Its very simple. They make payment 100%. 

Yeah, Before i also try electroneum too and not really bad and it's giving some good money too, Anyway try using Pi network too it's have good team and also very big community, It doesn't eat much resources and running on background.