3 apk for mining which is better? - Page 8 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

3 apk for mining which is better?

There are applications such as electroneum, phoneum, these are applications that I myself use and can recommend to everyone, but at the moment I use the PI network application, I liked it more than others I used with it

Not a fan of such apps. I think that making money is very difficult and very long. It is necessary to attract referrals, but I don't have my own audience. But, I'm thinking of trying some application from the list and writing my post with a new opinion. In the meantime, I think that this is a waste of time and one could find a more profitable occupation.

I prefer pi, my friend. Pi is More Than a Cryptocurrency. Many people I speak with don't know much about digital currency so the word, "cryptocurrency" is even further removed from their awareness. Telling people, "Hey this is a new cryptocurrency... Download the app" is like beating one's head against the wall. Not only does it keep people from really considering whether they should download the app or not, it almost misses the point of the platform. I joined The Pi Network Community because the Founders articulated a different Mission and a different Vision. And this Vision requires a Marketplace for people to exchange what they are selling for Pi Network cryptocurrency. Successes, guys!!

I have two pages to do mining in the cloud, one of them is litcoinmining, another vinex and the oyra is mining company, in them I have already been mining for about a month without investment, and the truth is that it is giving me new fruits, I am winning very good and hope to keep mining until I stop paying. I highly recommend you and that you can earn a lot too

Pi network app is easiest to mine Pi currency.  It does not drain battery power and your mobile data to mine Pi.  I am mining Pi on my HTC smartphone and waiting for its trade to open so that I can get $500 expected cash by selling it in the markets. 

I am using bots in telegrams: 1. LTC Click BOT. 2. CRYPTOBANKER. 3. GET FREE. they allowed me to accumulate funds and make withdrawals to the address of cryptocurrency wallets.

From my experience I would not recommend any mining application, the only thing that you will achieve is to reduce the useful life of your mobile device and in the worst case its irreparable damage. This without being able to have generated worthwhile profits.

1 hour ago, makcim4 said:

I am using bots in telegrams: 1. LTC Click BOT. 2. CRYPTOBANKER. 3. GET FREE. they allowed me to accumulate funds and make withdrawals to the address of cryptocurrency wallets.

Hi! I also use LTC Click BOT, the others you mention I have not used, so I am going to investigate. What if I can assure you that LTC Click BOT does pay!
Thanks for your information.

1 hour ago, JeanC said:

From my experience I would not recommend any mining application, the only thing that you will achieve is to reduce the useful life of your mobile device and in the worst case its irreparable damage. This without being able to have generated worthwhile profits.

I have said the same in several parts of this forum, it is not advisable to use the cell phone for mining. Let's hope they listen to our recommendations. Remember that the useful life of the device can decrease considerably.

Yeah these are all have feature these are not using cpu.minig thier own network.but these are not worthable and not giving passive income.

Edited by Yoobitlover

MIB miner is worth trying to enter into the list if you want to mining with your phone as a hobby. Yes it's just a hobby I think because it's not worth to mine cryptocurrency using your phone. For better result use nVIDIA cards to mine something good and buy computer.

Hello, any of these applications is very good, now the problem is that the cell phone can be damaged when using them. 

Perhaps if using them would give you the necessary money to buy a new cell phone that is much more expensive and with more power, even I would think about it and without a doubt download some of those applications to mine from the cell phone, but knowing that in a month it will be you will earn much less than $ 30 it is not worth risking the life of your cell phone for just a little money that does not even serve to repair it. 

Recomiendo minar desde una computadora y no un teléfono móvil, lo he hecho y con ellos todavía descargan virus, el móvil se vuelve más lento y recogen tus datos. Los que pones ahí no los sé, solo doy un punto de vista general no en una aplicación específica

Bitcoins mining has become so complex and specialized that to generate a block with a common device (understand a home computer, a smartphone...) would take many years so the effort and dedication that has to be done is insufficient. In fact, those who are engaged in mining to get blocks use very specific hardware and optimized for that purpose.

On 12/5/2019 at 11:46 PM, hmind said:

There are currently 3 mining applications in PlayStore and are still widely used.  Among them:

1. Electroneum

2. Phoneum

3. Pi Network

Which do you think is better and provides easy and decent profit?

Storm uses its own cryptocurrency system that we can then pass to Bitcoins or Ethereum to finally send it to a wallet. The problem is that their currency has a very small value so generating some money is very complicated and in the end we end up doing a lot of small tasks that consume us time and do not generate anything.
Another mobile-oriented option is Burstcoin. A rather curious concept that is based on using the free memory of our mobile to generate blocks. It does not require much maintenance as much of the work is done when the device is idle. To hang out is fine but we have the same problem: if what you want is to earn money, you are not going to get much.

• +5 1

Pi network is the one that has generated more money for me to mine in an easier and correct way, I do not change it for any other and it is easy to use I recommend them blindly.

I never use it, because I don't want my phone to have problems. I noticed that the "mining" apk doesn't use any CPU at all

The best apps for mining are Bitshark.io and FreeBitco.in. through them you can get a lot of benefits 100% pays.

I don't use any of them, cuz it can be a problem for your phone. And, also as noticed reviewer above, mobile apps are'nt making much money, so i prefer pc.

Electroneum, they ask for KYC to mining, or selfi I dont remember.

- Phoneum, I did not heard for this app which coin that app mining?

- Pi Network, they have own coin but price is very low and it's on some small exchange for now.

I think that you damage your mobile if you really use mobile for mining, but if is that "mining" like cloud mining that can be ok.

Electroneum has served me wonderfully, it has mined the truth very well, 
however the other two not much, since they put my smartphone very slow, 
in fact I couldn't use one of them anymore for mine with these two, 
although I admit that I do not know if it was for these applications, 
there is one that applies to mine that I recommend is Storm.
Edited by diegoram

it's true that mobile mining is nothing good, this kind of activity never generates much money and only the opposite happens to smartphone damage.