New feature in Binance to transfer balance - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Loly

New feature in Binance to transfer balance

Binance has launched a new feature allowing users to transfer seamlessly between Binance accounts. 
If a user withdraws assets from their Binance account to an existing Binance deposit address, this will be recognized as an internal transfer and will be processed without the need for any block confirmations and also have zero transfer fees
Please note: The internal transfer function can now also be enabled and disabled via API.

This is a great feature. I think it is better than yobit codes because it is more straight forward and there is no waiting time. Sometimes I wish Binance would buy out other exchanges so they become one, maybe some day. I have paid two people so far by trading on Binance transfer balance and that means I saved over 0.045 btc on transaction fees. To say it the least I love the transfer feature and I hope their programmers come up with more new features that save us money and time.

• Useful or interesting 1

In fact, I think the biggest volume of binace deals available today, the san binace utilities are really useful that is how they attract investors to make money from transactions.

It is a very good option that should be implemented in the largest exchange. I wondered that the largest exchange does not have this function. But at last it has came to implement this. I am very happy with this upgrade. It is a needy one. 

On 12/5/2019 at 9:03 PM, Loly said:

Binance has launched a new feature allowing users to transfer seamlessly between Binance accounts. 
If a user withdraws assets from their Binance account to an existing Binance deposit address, this will be recognized as an internal transfer and will be processed without the need for any block confirmations and also have zero transfer fees
Please note: The internal transfer function can now also be enabled and disabled via API.

Oh so it is the same as yobit codes but binance did it in other way. Binance is always keeping up with the feature of other exchanges so that its users will stay.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

I have seen this in some topic in this forum and i don't know if this topic or other one, i have comments on it but i think my comment is deleted. Any way it's a good thing to transfer your Coins to other users without any fee like other exchange

This is really a good news binance is a great exchange so we can expect such great work from binance hope in future they will introduce more good features

A great feature of the Binance platform because it allows users to switch between accounts without tax

Binance is one of the largest  and popular exchanger in the crypto world. So, this is quite good news especially for the Binance users which I think also encourage the new users of Binance.

On 12/5/2019 at 6:03 PM, Loly said:

This is the best news for Binance users but yobit exchange is already start their service like this i am using the yobit form 2 years and if anyone my friends will need the coins or he want to send me the coins simple we transfer the coins internally and this is best for us because internal transfer is easy and we received the coins in seconds without any fee.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/7/2019 at 4:59 PM, Binbillal007 said:

This is a good news to the binance users, no more fees in transferring between binance accounts. 

This is the great news for the binance users but i just say that if we see the yobit exchange already yobit having this option before two years and i safe my money so much times because i am a seller of the coins and i sell my coins to my clients and i send the coins from yobit to yobit in free because i give them guarantee that they received the coins without any fee.

BetFury                                                   

after I checked, this news turned out to be valid. Finally this feature appeared, and I don't have to worry anymore if I have to transfer cryptocurrency to my friend who has a binance account

Wow there is good news for binance users , binance is a very good exchange present world I also use binance and hold some coin in binance ,now this news also help me and benefit me to transfer without fee.

This feature has started to spread, it is like the Yobit codes and also like the red envalops in the KuCoin platform, which is used to give users of the platform some dollars as a reward for their activity in the community. Finally Binance provides the ability to transfer currencies internally without fees.

Well this is no doubt, binance is one of the best platform right now, so expect a lot of updates and features from it. binance is realy proving that there is no limitation.

On 12/5/2019 at 6:48 PM, Loly said:

Can you elaborate it a bit clearly ? can i send Btc or any assest to existing Binance users for free? for eg i want to send you so i can send it for free without fees?

4 minutes ago, Loly said:

Yes, you can send currencies from a Binance account to any other Binance account without fees .. This is very similar to Yobit codes when you send credit from one currency to another Yobit account.

oh thanks for information , i knew that there is yobit code , but didnt know how it works or what it was , whith your reply i got to know about it, thanks for info , ( 1 like ) 

On 12/7/2019 at 7:35 PM, Shuaib said:

If a user withdraws assets from their Binance account to an existing Binance deposit address, this will be recognized as an internal transfer

They introduce the good system but this type of setting is already introduce the yobit before and i am using yobit from 2 years and i saw the setting of yobit code in it and i transfer my coins to my friends so much time like this to safe the fee and time because in a a second the other person will received it easily.

BetFury                                                   

1 hour ago, juos1s said:

binance is really the biggest exchange currently, a great exchange tool for me, I think it's a profitable feature. and interesting

Yes it's the best exchange ever every day have some updates to devolop the website and the application too and with this feature and more will stay in the top

This is a good information for the binance user. coinbase exchange has this feature many days ago . as binance already started this internal transaction then we can easily do transaction in binanace.

Indeed this is a very important feature, transfer between accounts without fees and getting to know the accounts gives great ease of dealing. We are constantly accustomed to introducing new features and important improvements to the Binance platform, which is why it is gaining such popularity.

A rather interesting innovation, which I have never seen before, I won’t be surprised if other exchanges have the same function in the coming days

This is a good features for the binance users. mainly the users can easily transfer any coin form one binance exchange to another binance exchange without any fee.