New feature in Binance to transfer balance - Page 2 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Loly

New feature in Binance to transfer balance

Hello my friend
A new and good feature of Binance
Is internal conversion possible on the Yobit platform as provided by Binance?

On 12/5/2019 at 8:03 PM, Loly said:

Binance has launched a new feature allowing users to transfer seamlessly between Binance accounts. 
If a user withdraws assets from their Binance account to an existing Binance deposit address, this will be recognized as an internal transfer and will be processed without the need for any block confirmations and also have zero transfer fees
Please note: The internal transfer function can now also be enabled and disabled via API.

This is an important feature. All exchanges must have it. Binance is so late for this. Do they limit the amount?

On 12/29/2019 at 8:22 PM, laska smrtici said:

It is a really good addition and I have tried it and it was a really successful experience and no fees were taken by exchanging accounts on the BINANCE platform

i think they kinda stole this idea from yobit because yobit has this feature called yobit codes where you can send any coin to any other account on yobit and it could be done instantly.

Really this is very good and has great significance for me, it's unbelievable, so the transfer of money between accounts is easy on the media without going through complicated and difficult.
Wish binance is growing

Yes, currently Binance has updated its features and made it easier for users. Where when we transfer or exchange coins will not be charged. I think this feature is very useful and makes things easier, for those who use Binance congratulations, this feature is very cool.

On 1/1/2020 at 4:23 AM, Loly said:

I do not think that there are restrictions and limitations on the amount sent from one account to another in Binance.  All amounts sent internally within the platform accounts are made without fees.

Ok, that is good. So Binance only limits the withdrawal process with KYC. But if they limit the internal transfer that will make more secure.

This is a very good feature of the binance exchange. That they regularly works on their exchange and make their exchange a role model to the other exchange. This is also the biggest exchange of the world according to the volume or the peoples

On 1/5/2020 at 10:34 AM, Loly said:

Withdrawal from Binance does not require kyc and activation of documents, except in case of withdrawing huge sums. This is good for smallholders. With this feature, payments can be sent to other Binance accounts without fees

Yeah, I know that. If I'm not mistaken there is a limit of 2 BTC right? But if they bound internal transfer amount it will also limit a movement from the money launderer. Do you get it?

Edited by Nakamoto

This is a very good feature of the binance that we can transfer the coins of one account into another binance account. The binance is working hard in its platform to make its platform a ideal platform for using the crypto currency.

Yes binance is up grading there platform all the time I love that. But binance is not generous like yobit exchange. At list it is good to always remember your user's the way you treat them matters alot

On 12/5/2019 at 6:03 PM, Loly said:

Binance has launched a new feature allowing users to transfer seamlessly between Binance accounts. 
If a user withdraws assets from their Binance account to an existing Binance deposit address, this will be recognized as an internal transfer and will be processed without the need for any block confirmations and also have zero transfer fees
Please note: The internal transfer function can now also be enabled and disabled via API.

Binance is alwaya giving new opportunities and benefits for its users. Yobit is also working good to facilitate more and more its users. Binance's IEO are the top one whom have spread IEO idea to other exchanges. 

That's too good, this would be great news for people who are using Binance like me. I like everything related to Binance, it's true that Binance is the best exchange.

On 12/5/2019 at 7:03 PM, Loly said:

Many exchangers have this kind of feature already. i saw this feature first time in hitbtc exchange then I saw in kucoin exchange. I think other exchanges have also this features but I can't say because I didn't use other exchanges.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

This is good for crypto trader but i use Binance Exchange but i cannot found this types of feature. This feature is provide now and in my opinion this is customer or User attractive features.

In very short time Binance is leading exchange of crypto world just because of these features as they are doing for users its really excited as now we can send and receive coins to other users without any long wait or problem and good thing without any fees Binance could be more user friendly in near future as they will give some more good features like this.

21 hours ago, BitMart said:

In very short time Binance is leading exchange of crypto world just because of these features as they are doing for users its really excited as now we can send and receive coins to other users without any long wait or problem and good thing without any fees Binance could be more user friendly in near future as they will give some more good features like this.

Yeap, It's really good to see binance implement this feature too so we can transfer to eacho ther without using fee and long time confirmation, Some alternative exchange already implement it too like yobit with yobit code, etc. Looking forward to see another good feature in this exchange!

Trading platforms have a prominent role in the industry of cryptocurrencies, as they allow users to exchange cryptocurrencies among themselves and choose what suits their aspirations and what they hope for in investments. Among the platforms that successfully made their way to the top and are still maintaining the forefront of the ranking of trading platforms in terms of daily trading volume, the Binance platform.

Wow that's is very good feature for binance, because it was too hard for the users to do withdraw and pay fees in order to transfer to another binance account

This is a great feature. I think it is better than yobit codes because it is more straight forward and there is no waiting time. Sometimes I wish Binance would buy out other exchanges so they become one, maybe some day. I have paid two people so far by trading on Binance transfer balance and that means I saved over 0.045 btc on transaction fees. To say it the least I love the transfer feature and I hope their programmers come up with more new features that save us money and time..

On 12/5/2019 at 9:03 PM, Loly said:

That’s is good news for everyone who use binance I would like to used binance because it is famous exchange this day and I will like to trade with their system.

7 hours ago, Highclass said:

And this offers trouble-free style for stirring capital between financial records on the substitute and withdrawals to any more credit are ended through the retire tab normally. 

It's easy to use this feature to withdraw funds to other without any fees because it's helpful

Thanks for sharing with us new features of binance exchanger.This future is very helpful for us