Can i share one by one coin details on cryptotalk post. What you think? - Page 9 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
AAYAN

Can i share one by one coin details on cryptotalk post. What you think?

Dear you can share any post in this platform, but it's depends on you that this information is true or fake because if that news is fake then you will broke the rules and this thing can ban your account. 

I think this platform is only for cryptocurrency, here you can discuss your problem or share information  about cryptocurrency. 

The author of this topic may have been banned for a long time, but the idea of this topic is great for explaining the details of currencies one by one and how they are affected by the cryptocurrency market on a daily basis. This will activate the forum again

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes you can. You can post those in coins and token talk section.  But be abide by the rules. Search before you post.  The statistics you want to give may get good response cause we knoe how much coins are important. So you can post whatever you want but avoiding violation. So good luck with that.

I think you can share what you wanted to topic as long as it does not violate any rules and regulations. Of course do not duplicate any topic with the same topic of yours to avoid deletion of topic. Your idea is quite good because it helps new beginner to know what is the current prices but I suggest to look in market for direct information

I think it will be useless if you share the details and you are not the official team member these will be deleted as soon as the forum moderator see your post,

You can post it on the forum since it is all about crypto currency the information should be simple well explain for members new beginners to understand it choose the section that match the topic to post

It is great idea if you share the details there will be a lot of topics that you can create and there will be a lot of opportunities to make comments on them by other users.

• +3 1

you can post whatever, but you should be make your topic in the right section and giving the true informations about any coin or token, in this forum rules is clear and easy, you can follow it and make your propre topic.

@Danyah ghaith @arshek yes it true that he can do update on cryptocurrency but at the same time he need to be conscious about other peoples post too because others might have posted about something to that why it's very important to use the search for before posting so not to violates any rules

You can post posts, because they are different, even if your news has a different message. The main thing is that it was not spam, or copy-paste, then your post will not be deleted! But you can't post messages in a row, because it is considered spam, but if you respond to someone's responses, you can do it several times!

You are free to create a topic of interest but make a research about the topic you wan to talk about and ensure that you publish the topic in the right section and follow the rules of creating a topic after putting this into consideration you are free to create your own topic.

Yes my mate, I also think that you can post any new information related to the Cryptocurrency and trading in Cryptotalk. But only one thing that you must have to keep in your mind that avoid from the duplicate posts. The best solution to avoid from duplicate topic, you must have to search your topic in search box of this forum which you want to share. The result will let you know either the topic has already been posted or not. Best wishes!

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

It would be a good post according to forum but we can also do it by visiting coin market cap for ourselves. And there are also chances that your post to be considered copied from that source.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

Yes of course dear you can share details one by one. But make sure don't repeat details of any coin. Because it will show plagiarism. Plagiarism is prohibited on the forum. Your posts should be different for each coin. 

If that information helps the people of this platform then please do so but I would like to it should not be against forum roles. be careful about your content if it goes against the rules you can get a penalty

• +1 1

You can post what you want in the Crypto forum, this forum gave us the freedom to publish and write. Just respect the forum rules and guidelines

You write the details of digital currencies and provide good content for beginners to become familiar with the currencies and decide who is the best to seek them

• +2 1

It will be nicer if you will just get the most important details about the particular coin and add more content to it by giving your insight about that coin. Aside from that, choose only coins that are very indemand and that will give best interest to readers and commentors.

• +4 1

On 12/5/2019 at 6:23 PM, AAYAN said:

Today I thinking about coinmarketcap. i want to make post coinmarket cap all coin on cryptotalk, Can i do that? Allso what topic i chose on cryptotalk for make post on any coin.

Any problem in my acount if i only share coin details, like todays coin price, trading volume, listed exchangers.

You could do that, but I think it would be much better if you create a topic that is more interesting about it. All coins are listed on the market so it is easy for them to know about it by goind in the market so I think we should create a topic that is more interesting about it which is crypto currency evolution just like that.

Why not , I think it is useful topic and for me I am here to learn as much as I can about different Cryptocurrencies, if you think it is good one and has good future then you should talk about it and the rest of us might learn and benefit from it. 

• +1 1

This information is very helpful for all users and my friend if you learned about the curriencies means that whose currency is best in these days for investment if you can do this then I am very thankful to you and this information may helpful for all users I started following you only on this base because I think you surely will share good information in future that's may be approved helping for all users. 

You engage in delightful inkling but unhappily we simply hardship outing coinmarketcap for that information. perhaps you must communicate impressive different, such as use crypto news and award your objective opinion, negative/ unquestionable crash from trading work crypto with currency, etc. only this minute another and we will service you to discover it.

This is a good idea, but you should try to collect more information about the cryptocurrency that you want to write about, such as the best trading platforms in which the currency has been listed and the latest news related to this cryptocurrency and the opinion of analysts about it

• +4 1

But why would you do that? That would be considered as spamming. Also, it'll become redundant, better yet, you should just create one thread here in the forum and put all of the coins on coinmarketcap on that thread. Well that is just my opinion