Can i share one by one coin details on cryptotalk post. What you think? - Page 13 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
AAYAN

Can i share one by one coin details on cryptotalk post. What you think?

Definitely you can post anything that is of good information for the cryptotalk community. Just be' careful to not do any spamming or copying article from another place like copy and paste. Try to be helpful for the users in cryptoworld.

• +2 1

I don't think you can do that because the trading volume is constant and the price is not fixed also it changes every minute, so if you create a theme that currency Visconti theme of your mistakes so you don't want to risk .

It is depend on you which topic you want to share with people but I want to say that try to give new knowledge and create impressive posts and topics which give some benefit to people. Then you can get good response on your posts. Yea it is good idea some people here are unaware about crypto and face difficulty by using this forum. It will help them to use this forum correctly and good way. 

• +4 1

Well my dear friend, it is a very good idea, and it will be a way for the members of the forum to monitor the movement of currencies and their capitals and know what is happening in the market of exchanges and exchanges, I think it will be a good idea and I do not think it is contrary to the rules of the forum

• +2 1

yes you can easily detail about the coin in the cryptotalk. but there are many forum which your post is useful for the all people. you must post that things in the related forum post. you get the good reputation. mean purpose of the crypto talk is share the knowledge with one another.

I believe you are willing to send whatever you want as make sure to follow the rules and do not provide false information, so I believe you are free to do so, but be cautious about what you post.

On 12/5/2019 at 3:23 PM, AAYAN said:

Today I thinking about coinmarketcap. i want to make post coinmarket cap all coin on cryptotalk, Can i do that? Allso what topic i chose on cryptotalk for make post on any coin.

Any problem in my acount if i only share coin details, like todays coin price, trading volume, listed exchangers.

There is  not an issue at all. Sharing that information is a good idea if you had something  knew and useful and also it is according to the rules of the forum so then you can share anything of your choice which is beneficial for all of us. 

• +3 1

there is a session called coins you can put your Coins there and talk about it , price analyze Trading signal and more if you like just in the rules of the forum .I think you can share but before  that you need to read all the rules of this forum. I think copy paste is totally prohibited so you an not do this .

• +4 1

Of course you can, the forum is concerned with everything related to crypto and cryptocurrencies such as mining, trading, investing and free profit, but you should pay attention and publish in the specific section in the forum.

• +1 1

You have a great idea you can share any information about this platform and about crypto currency on this platform but your information should be meaningful and informative for all the members of this platform then you can get good reputation and good earning by this platform. 

You have a great idea you can share any information about this platform and about crypto currency on this platform but your information should be meaningful and informative for all the members of this platform then you can get good reputation and good earning by this platform. 

My dear friend. You must start reading all the rules of the forum in order to know why and for what you will publish. You can bring information through coinmarketcap.. Good luck to everyone. 

hello everyone 

i think that you can post any time you want if your post include amazing information and do not include fake information and you should respect the rules for this site and 

thanks for reading

I think that this is very difficult and will make the forum very messy, published a post for every currency in the coinmarketcap, but I do not know whether modiraters will allow this or delete posts

Hello, well, here we are free to publish any information about cryptocurrencies as long as we are complying with the rules of the forum, everything is valid, the important thing is that it is useful for the community.
Success.

• Useful or interesting 1

You can do it ones or twice. I think you post can anything whatever you want but the topic post it must related to the cryptotalk and the post is informative about cryptowold. Do not post other than the crypto otherwise you will banned from cryptotalk campaign completely.

• +1 1

Any type of information that will be benefitting to all the members of the platform is a welcome information. So if you would do this, it is going to be for the improvement of all platform members to enjoy it.

I think that this is going to be a very good thing for all of us because if you share it new members like me can be able to learn and predict the future of some coins before they decide on how to invest.

In this forum, you can share anything related to crypto and cryptocurrencies as long as you respect the rules of this forum and adhere to the publishing rules correctly.

On 12/5/2019 at 3:23 PM, AAYAN said:

Today I thinking about coinmarketcap. i want to make post coinmarket cap all coin on cryptotalk, Can i do that? Allso what topic i chose on cryptotalk for make post on any coin.

Any problem in my acount if i only share coin details, like todays coin price, trading volume, listed exchangers.

Yes friend you can share the coin information one by one to this forum but I want to tell you that be carefully the information which you want to share will be useful if it will not be useful then you will be banned by the administrator so share the useful information.

Yes mate, you can  share one by one coin details on cryptotalk post. Cryptotalk is a forum where you can share anything about crypto. People of this forum are wise and supportive. They share lots of cryptotalk information. We can learn many things from them. So try to contribute to the forum. 

That would be Avery great thing to do, but I think it would be better if you can just refer people to the website where you obtain your information from, because sharing such details will take time and consume lots of space for you and people will feel lazy to read such update all the time.

There's no problem in sharing this information if no one has done it before and it respects the platform rules. But these information anyone can get easily from only looking at the coinmarketcap maybe it is better to make a post putting its linke so it's easier for new people to find it. 

• +3 1

Yess why not dear! It will be great idea to share this information if you could, and you will help a lot of members to kniw more about crybto currency and more details about it.

• +2 1

Yes bro if you have the knowledge about the coins and its fluctuations of the prices then you are free to provide and inform the details about such coins fluctuations and many more about it, it will be a great help for every users and beginners.