Can i share one by one coin details on cryptotalk post. What you think? - Page 8 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
AAYAN

Can i share one by one coin details on cryptotalk post. What you think?

From my point of view just go to the website, but if you want to write a summary or a review, go ahead and do it, maybe someone will find it useful.

On 12/5/2019 at 4:23 PM, AAYAN said:

Today I thinking about coinmarketcap. i want to make post coinmarket cap all coin on cryptotalk, Can i do that? Allso what topic i chose on cryptotalk for make post on any coin.

Any problem in my acount if i only share coin details, like todays coin price, trading volume, listed exchangers.

If you share about a coin for only one time then i think it will be okay.But the topics must be well created and should have some analysis about is it possible to make money with that coin.And most important,you must post those topics in 'Coin/Token's Talk' section,not on this one.

Sure you can talk and share different Altcoins or icos, just make sure that you provide good information and not just create a post spam or things like that.

You keep the distribution in order about a good reputation and possible cryptocurrencies. It is extremely important that in rank be irreplaceable and worry about everyone. apart from this, you are not required to imitate an informant online for any reason, because it is against the rules.

• +1 1

Please do share with us each and every coin out there in the crypto world which can be really useful to each and every user on this platform.  as beginners we have just started to venture out into this world of cryptocurrencies hence there are lot many things that are yet to be learnt. so posts like these are going to be really beneficial for us.

We are free to post whatever we want, but don't disrespect the members and the forum, and don't go against the rules. If you think it will help someone in any way, you can post.

There is no restriction dear. Yes you can share it but with real information and real history. And by the way good thinking to share such nice information with us. Hope most people will get good benefit from your efforts.

It is of no use to create topics regarding any perticular coin, and make a list of such topics it will be considered  as useless  content  and will be deleted, (what I think will happen)

I mean that okay but you know your better off doing 3 each per post so it doesnt look like spamming at all and you know that already mods and admins wont like it if you explain it 1 by 1 on each different posts so yeah thats my opinion of what could happen.

• +2 1

There is nothing bad about that, it will let people like us to know more about this coins, but, only coins that are not decreasing price will be good, coins that are not manipulated by people, I mean coins like bitcoin. 

• +2 1

Thank you for this. Great content friend. I really think you can share this because anything that is valuable to the crypto world is quite helpful. Just make sure you follow the rules and regulations of the forum inorder to make your post secure.

• +1 1

Hey mate!You are right you should share these kind of information with us.These information help us alot.And we also think it is right for you and for us to share the information with us.It will help us alot in our future.For understing the coins and tje market rate of the coins.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I don't think so. Now the rules are strict at this platform and moderators are active all the time. Any useless information is being removed from the forum for making the forum clean. So you can't post coin to coin irrelevant detail. Moreover it is very difficult to vet this information. It's a hectic and long procedure of getting detail. So i recommend you to avoid this.

• +1 1

You can make a thread or topic containing the name something related to the cryptocurrancy new coins or Tokens and than keep on sharing the details in that one, there is nothing else you can do .

Yes you can share one by one. But your content should informational for others. Useless content is prohibited on the forum. Talking about on one subject again and again is also prohibited on the forum. Keep rules in mind and share your knowledge with us. 

I think you should read the rules of this forum because it may be a risk of banned or violation of the forum so copy paste is not allowed here you have to write your own content.

• +1 1

There is need to have update of every coin, but that depend in the section you are making that updates. Make sure you visit the right topics to make those comments. 

• +1 1

I think you can post whatever you want faor as long as you respect the rules.You can share your experience and knowledge about different coins.Because meny of members not having idea about cryptocurrency.It can be really helpful for others.

• +2 1