Will Crypto Currency Ever Be Adopted? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nelsedos

Will Crypto Currency Ever Be Adopted?

On 12/5/2019 at 8:17 PM, Benjamin said:

Of course yes, we are in the age of technology now and if we look to the number of user of bitcoin, there has an many people who will using cryptocurrency including us so what if in the future? It will used together by fiat money and this is a good news to us in the future.

In the end everyone would use crypto even if the government would not allow it, so in the next years crypto would be used along with fiat, but in the last days, fiat would completely die.

• Useful or interesting 1

Whilst it is true that there are many flaws that are associated with crypto and the way that it is used and the dealings that it undergoes, however, one needs to consider as well, that there are advantages in the sense that it is a contactless form of payment that can be used for international transactions with minimal transactions fees, as opposed to the regular fiat currency. Also it is very good at identity protection, by offering anonymous transaction which is very attractive in this day and age. In my opinion, i think that it will be adopted, as there are more and more countries that are now opening up to the idea. But perhaps full global adoption may take years. But i think that it is is inevitable for it to happen. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Cryptocurrency have been adopted by the public very quickly and now different shopping websites are also adopting it and it is moving very rapidly towards it's adoption by the the local governments.

For me i see cryptocurrency will be adopted in the future because everyday, the modern technology is innovationg and as they are improving to make our life better, crypto will be part of the improvement and at this present crypto now are introduces to a lot of people since many companies, individuals or large scale of people are making a way to adopt it.

• +1 1

There are many people who use the encrypted currency, and because we are in the age of technology, many people are using Bitcoin and because bitcoin every day goes by and enters in many companies and has entered many areas in payment and sending

On 10/7/2020 at 12:38 AM, guatazoo said:

We are all wishing the cryptocurrencies to be adopted worldwide while some others countries doesn't like the crypto to be adopted, so there have tension in this two sides. 

the long and ongoing war between older generations that want to stop bitcoin, and want everyone to resort to banks, against the younger generations of people who want to work smart not hard, sooner or later this generation will take the flag and we will surely see some real crypto adoption.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

We hope that cryptocurrency will be adopted but this requires a lot to be done. Education of the public, awareness of how to protect their funds and public opinion to shift towards use of decentralized money instead of the central bank fiat.

• +3 1

Cryptocurrencies also have many problems. Bitcoin has the least problems from the rest. Besides Bitcoin which one can be adopted? They are all under the supply control of people waiting for investors to dump bags full of coins and tokens. It would be naive for XRP for example to be adopted when more than half the supply is owned by Ripple. 

Bitcoin is adopted faster in places where inflation is high and fears for economies rise. The case of Bitcoin is always active as one by one national currencies suffer from devaluation and become worthless. This is for everyone. Some currencies will not survive this decade.

• +1 1

Crypto is in adoption and moves to be more. It seems that it will be a slow adoption rally with investments above usecase and the cryptocurrencies will be used a lot in the future if the people decide. Bitcoin, Ethereum and anything that is useful will stay for long.

• +3 1

Last week in my country the government have submitted the 5 pages proposal for crypto legalisation and we are expecting next year crypto legalisation. Where government and supreme court have ban the crypto and people can openly show their crypto assets are hiding have this good news. Because as a third rate country it's huge development and crypto will bring economic stability for country. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

The positives are more than the negatives in digital currencies, they are easy to use and do not require a third member to complete the transaction. It just requires a lot of care and maintenance and is able to replace traditional fiat currencies.

I do not support that all digital currencies will be used in the financial system, but I see that Bitcoin and Ripple will be in the forefront if all countries of the world agree to integrate the blockchain into the banking system.

I think cryptocurrency will only be adopted as an alternative currency, and an investment. Crypto cannot be used as a major currency due to restrictions on each crypto. Apart from the shortcomings, it cannot be denied that if cryptocurrency is used by certain people because that is the convenience of crypto, people can blame its use as a crime of money laundering.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Hello everyone is nice to be here adopting it will reduce the rate of poverty in the world and create jobs opportunity to other and earn a living, crypto is global world wide platform That give you a way of earning and here you how to speak good English through sharing each other ideas 

In my my opinion yes because the world is evolving gradually technological wise and soon digital currency would be adopted in many countries.although cryptocurrencies is decentralized a setback factors to some countries I believe with its security and faster transactions it could be a possible positive drive for adoption by many countries.

• +3 1

Well in many part of the world especially europe, crypto currencies have already gain massive adoption, Same with the USA, and other Asian countries.

Hello mate I  think on my own point of view if crypto can adopted it will help many people around the globe to earn income some can invest on it to earn huge amount of money. Crypto is the solution to humanity in terms of making income to earn a living, I think the government should adopt it due to lack of job in the country 

• +2 1

On 12/5/2019 at 12:00 PM, Nelsedos said:

fear a truely decentralized form of crypto currency will not be adopted.

some of this flaw's includes money laundering, inability to cancel wrong transactions or make return from such, too many crypto currencies owned by individuals, unknown identity of some holder's and creator of these coins, easy tools for fraudulent activities, lack of government interest and many more too numerous to mention

The only thing that can be called a flaw is the inability of refunds. Commerce has a high percentage, perhaps 1% of transcactions containing errors. Nobody is perfect and mistakes happen so there should be ways of refunding. The rest don't mean a lot. We don't have to know who created a system if it works and in the case of Satoshi we have seen there are wallets that contain bitcoins belonging to satoshi but they were never moved.

• +3 1

As of now their are lot's of business who accept bitcoin or cryptocurrency as one of their payment method. Cryptocurrency have a very good potential so it's sure that in the future there will be more people who will use and accept it. I think KYC will be implemented once crypto is fully adopted to make sure that every user will be safe.

It is takes time and a lot of development for adoption. It happens slow in my opinion but justified slow because Bitcoin is on the plan it has and the rest are still under construction. I am hopes for the best for the crypto world but it is not rapid that it can happen, it is need in many years.

We don't know if there can be adoption in a massive scale yet, as this is something that will require all fiat currencies to be removed and all the world to be using cryptocurrencies. It is probably not happening and what I think it will be is a few cryptocurrencies to keep it going and slowly being adopted but used together with digital fiat and bank coins.

I hope that many countries will see the potential and advantages of crypto currency. I can visualize that crypto currency will become successful someday, there are so many benefits in engaging in crypto community. I am happy that I'm part of this community.

Hi mate, thank you for sharing this useful information. I would like to give you my opinion that the Cryptocurrency would be accepted by most of the countries in the future. As we can see the demand of Cryptocurrencies is increasing day and day. It is very useful to be earn a high profit from Investing in Cryptocurrencies. And the second thing, Cryptocurrency is would become a strong currency for use in the epidemic situation where due to viruses effected the Economy of most countries.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Nobody knows tomorrow but I perfectly think it will one day as the world keep on changing from one technology to another, well crypto is spreading daily and it announcing itself to the world as the future and we all see how many countries are adopting the usage of crypto currencies into their systems.

• +1 1