What is your first purchase with crypto? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Fadzinator

What is your first purchase with crypto?

Nothing,i just keep it and trade it to make more profits from it and i dont usually buy thing or stuff using crypto coz i dont want to spend transaction fees.

The first thing I bought with crypto was a phone number I needed to activate a site banned in my country and I paid for it ETH

I haven't really done any purchases with my crypto since I somehow felt sad whenever it decreases. So I decided to hold it and just enjoy it. But I'm planning to do some investment. Although I only started  joining crypto this year since last year i was just into reading about it.

When i first work at crypto then btc is no t so popular. I worked much in a site promotion. but they give me some btc.it's not a good deal. but when i know properly about crypto i worked for it and i earn so much crypto.

i haven't invest on crypto.

but working on faucet websites.

i have received my first payment in 1 month working.

20k satoshi earned and withdraw from faucethub

The first thing I bought using my earnings in cryptocurrency is computer peripherals because crypto helps me to earn money easily and fast that's why I decided to upgrade my computer. If you mean by buying things using cryptocurrency for payment, then I am still not bought anything.

People are earning from this site, and they are purchasing what they want, truly speaking is that, i did not purchase anything with this money, although many people are earning and purchasing.             

The first thing I bought by extracting cryptocurrencies is to buy some items from the internet and also extract some money

THINK POSITIVE

I took in bitcoin at first and I bought it and never had anything coming out of it , but when things changed , there was also another thing that happened , I looked for another way and I got faucets and this faucets I use to by other coins with , doge and litecoin

Well I don't keep in mind spot on could you repeat that? was the elementary obsession I bought with cryptocurrencies. But I commit to memory that I bought clothes and shoes about 2 living ago. I cover plus managed to pay money for cartridge sports event and a sect phone. But notwithstanding in my country the payment with cryptocurrencies is not consequently common.

On 12/5/2019 at 7:29 AM, Fadzinator said:

for me : way back 2014 when Doge coin is hot as a pan,
and I am mining coin using my home pc, then I decided to add GPU (outside my computer)
So I found out about riser, during those times risers are not yet common in my place so I couldn't find on any computer store.
Then I found someone selling from our local google groups and I purchase from him using Doge coins.

My frist purchase was bitcoin maybe in 2017 as I remember my friend tell about bitcoin and like the idea . But you were very lucky to start with dogcoin in 2014 .

4 hours ago, Basel098 said:

I advise you to store now in a big way and wait for the market to explode. There will be a digital revolution for cryptocurrencies and you will be one of the new rich.

Yes, and now I will store the currency to sell it at a high price and achieve good profits and become wealthy

My first crypto was bitcoin it self, i bought small chunk of Bitcoins. It was a great experience i had at that time, it as 2 years back.

On 12/21/2019 at 4:03 PM, dshuy20 said:

I made some money on the way, but I can indeed buy a mobile phone with cryptocurrency with cryptocurrency. When you can buy goods by looking at cryptocurrencies, you found a way to register to buy goods.

A lot of people here are buying mobile phones with their cryptocurrency, which is neat. That's one extra device for placing any backups of your private keys to.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

7 hours ago, Shahzad said:

I have used it to pay for different online services to people but I don't know if that counts because we are talking about physical things we bought with crypto here 

Even if you buy something that's is different with cryptocurrencies but you buy it through cryptocurrencies it will be counted that's you have purchased something by using cryptocurrencies

The happily mature time of mining with Flukey and the GPU to enter the door for you to set a run-down price rear at 25, my former crypto gate was the DGB that I was recommended by the Chapt who received me in Crypto in 20 crypt.

Не так давно на этом форуме , пока что не дошел еще до выплат на биржу .. но все в верном направлении идет ! Начал инвестировать на пассивные доходы , и уже имею свою прибыль от системы WTP ! Всю интересующую информацию могу предоставить после того как Вы со мной свяжитесь . Все остальное у меня в подписи ниже !

12321.jpg

Регистрация в проект Золотое Сечение - https://golden-ratio.io/partner/1000677  

Регистрация в бинаре Web Token Profit - https://webtokenprofit.com/partner/1000837

PROFITBOT - https://t.me/Your_profitbot?start=911127440    Telegramm - @Komarov92        

Регистрация в Future Investments - https://future-investments.biz/?ref=Komarov92

I buy a smartphone with crypto coin in my life i wish by next year i will buy a car using bitcoin as well as building a house with crypto money i believe in digital currencies in my life.

but then the woo-long dump incident happened.
And home mining is profitable like me. So the e-commerce sites also fear about creating any payment method of crypto.

If you are not going out with your friends or something else that can make help with the kids to have to be the money and time to do the right time and I will have the 💰 for it all in the middle school tomorrow 👉 after school today and it will take it out and about to go to bed soon though I was like that one time and money is tight as well be there at least I don't want me to do the right time for you and you receive the 📧 address is in a little better but still have the 💰 for you and you receive the 📧 address is in a little bit better today and it has the most beautiful woman like me or something to say to me when you can see it now or never mind then we have the money and time and money to go 🔙 in the middle of a 6th birthday 🎊 at our place in mind that we were going for dinner tonight or tomorrow if you're on my phone thank you

On 12/5/2019 at 6:29 AM, Fadzinator said:

for me : way back 2014 when Doge coin is hot as a pan,
and I am mining coin using my home pc, then I decided to add GPU (outside my computer)
So I found out about riser, during those times risers are not yet common in my place so I couldn't find on any computer store.
Then I found someone selling from our local google groups and I purchase from him using Doge coins.

Well good for you mate I haven't really purchased any item with my BTC yet as you can see am still a new I think later I will use my BTC to purchase an item

I bought micro a few days back, that's probably my first purchase now, I'm using it to make an investment box on yobit

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png