No more scam if you followed this - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Migo

No more scam if you followed this

upon checking the link that the op gave,i don't think its accurate to know if a site is scam or not, the best way to avoid scam, depends on us on how we deal in online world and careful in using it.

Thanks for this information. I always look forward to seeing your posts everyday. I am eager to open it and get to know about it.

It is one of those tools necessary in our day to day, it is a recommended link for everyone, what I like the most, it is free of spam, of advertising, it does not ask you anything in return for using it, it does not have the typical advertising banner or Those who say download a guide, give me your email, etc.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Great site however to be certain need more than popular feeling, possess investigate likewise required. We should see gap picture popular conclusion can made by bot and nobody knows reality. Check the site, online networking and wire channel, if look's ordinary and can give arrangement about part issues we can tail it. We can't stay away from " X " factors yet when get trick please share with us so new part not get terrible decision.

This is very good information to avoid scammers for me and also for other people now every one can check the site before investment the site is scam or legit.

Yes you are right as if we follow certain rule and regulation then definitely there will be no more scam but I think the main reason that people become victim of such scam is because of their greed, which ultimately make us to lose every thing.

Becoming creative and inventive. So every day, we should keep tabs on the latest scams. Scammers and thieves are stealing personal information to gain access to your account

I think scam is dangerous to you and for yours family members. It damage any account if you have any bank or any credit. so you don't scam follows.....

On 12/5/2019 at 12:32 AM, Migo said:

Hi members, I found a great site for us and everyone would like to earn and avoid scam, because I know we are tired of scam and scammers, so this site is full with just and just the trusted sites in many fields, I mean there is not one field, but you have cpa, cpm, mining sites, and many more, if you have any suspicious site just type his name and you will find enough informations about it, anyway try it and please don't skimp me with your replies. 

https://foxyrating.com/en/

Yes is good thank you for sharing, so anybody can check this before start in any website earning.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Thanks buddy for sharing good sites to look if they are suspecous sites.but i think buddy it only works on other sites but not all types of sites but ofcourse thanks again buddy 

I visited the site, but I am not looking for a lot of web sites. it is a very useful link for investors because they can now easily invest. All sites have different users can overcome the problem of scamming.

Without getting assist from sites, we know how to nominate our awareness to discharge from the deception of scammers. We be supposed to not be greedy in any precondition

Yes brother this is helpful post and i will follow your points. I will also open your link and will try to get information from it. Thank you for posting this information. I hope many beginners will feel this post helpful. Thank you once again for posting this.

On 12/5/2019 at 1:32 AM, Migo said:

Hi members, I found a great site for us and everyone would like to earn and avoid scam, because I know we are tired of scam and scammers, so this site is full with just and just the trusted sites in many fields, I mean there is not one field, but you have cpa, cpm, mining sites, and many more, if you have any suspicious site just type his name and you will find enough informations about it, anyway try it and please don't skimp me with your replies. 

Can't shady sites just pay people to rate them good in there? Because that's a technique that most shady retailers are using these days.

The world of internet is full of scams and it is a residual of people really being able to stand with what there is and the levels to which people are able to follow the right ideas we have there is a certain position to which we have to make it work and that position is really important putting everything into perspective is really possible and positive

On 4/12/2019 at 19:32, Migo said:

Hola miembros, encontré un gran sitio para nosotros y a todos nos gustaría ganar y evitar estafas, porque sé que estamos cansados de estafas y estafadores, por lo que este sitio está lleno de sitios justos y confiables en muchos campos, quiero decir que hay no es un campo, pero tiene cpa, cpm, sitios de minería y muchos más, si tiene algún sitio sospechoso simplemente escriba su nombre y encontrará suficiente información al respecto, de todos modos pruébelo y no escatime con su respuestas 

En ese sitio puedo poner los nombres de paginas con las que estoy trabajando a ver si son estafas? me gustaria saber eso ya que me encuentro invirtiendo en muchos sitios

On 12/5/2019 at 12:32 AM, Migo said:

Wow, thats really great. Thanks. Next time I join an airdrop I'll definately check the site against foxyrating.com. Beside this I think that when an offer seems to good to be true it probably is.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

Scramer are very clever and tricky to caught. But you need some knowledge to to avoid them. Don't be greedy in Crypto. You can't rich over night. Any doubling site or bots are scramer.

On 12/5/2019 at 5:32 AM, Migo said:

As you said i also found this site is interesting. We can gather many information from this site. We can also get our wanted site. Also there are many earning sites listed where we can earn free money.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

Thank you mate for your useful and helpful  post for everyone that to be awaring and avoiding from scammers.

Scammers are increasing   so we need to be careful  always from them because  most of them are smart and good in pretending.

yes I appreciate your posts on this topic. every one is afraid of scammers.and scammers are always their to scams. so this information will greatly help to people safe from scams.

Foxy rating was a good platform but I do not think it should be trusted completely. Most of this rating sites cannot be trusted for choosing the right investment platforms as large they are dependent and sponsored by project developers to promote them.

Edited by Raqeebzy

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy