No more scam if you followed this - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Migo

No more scam if you followed this

A good tool to combat scammers! But the question is trust. How is the list formed? The idea itself is very good. But there are doubts about objectivity.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

On 12/5/2019 at 6:32 AM, Migo said:

Hi members, I found a great site for us and everyone would like to earn and avoid scam, because I know we are tired of scam and scammers, so this site is full with just and just the trusted sites in many fields, I mean there is not one field, but you have cpa, cpm, mining sites, and many more, if you have any suspicious site just type his name and you will find enough informations about it, anyway try it and please don't skimp me with your replies. 

https://foxyrating.com/en/

I am sorry, my friend. But we can't trust all this centralized trust rating site. You can't see what is inside it. That is why we need a decentralized platform so we can build a transparent trust rating site.

• +3 1

Nice, this site is a rating system for the best platform according to their uses. I think it can become a way to balance and check the validity of the site. But its more effective if the experience is based on your relatives or friends.

• +4 1

Thanks for sharing with us very good information.Every crypto user should follow this instructions.If we follow this we can not get never scamed

• +4 1

This will be applicable to the new members here to used this to avoid the scammers here in this forum, i hope that it will be successful so that there are no more people thT are being scammed by just simply attracted to their messages.

On 12/5/2019 at 7:32 AM, Migo said:

Hi members, I found a great site for us and everyone would like to earn and avoid scam, because I know we are tired of scam and scammers, so this site is full with just and just the trusted sites in many fields, I mean there is not one field, but you have cpa, cpm, mining sites, and many more, if you have any suspicious site just type his name and you will find enough informations about it, anyway try it and please don't skimp me with your replies. 

Wow, thank you for this you really helped members here with this information your such a great member to effort this much I hope more members like you share essential informations and knowledge to help the members of this forum, and with this guide, everyone who uses this can figure out if the site they are planning to invest is legit.

• +2 1

Oh i sometimes use that website, that is good for see the review for compare the website is have a signal to scam or not. They also recommended us what website is new and good to use.

But i am not depend on that site, sure i use it. But you must doing research itself before going invest anywhere. Foxyrating is using together vote, so i assume it is can be wrong. With taking some effort to research itself we have ability to know about scam process and not too lazy.

• +5 1

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

Yes i agree you if you don't follow you cannot take a loss. The new comer who join the crypto currency they faced more problem like as and they follow every scam website easily and become the victim of this type of webs. I also suggest these peoples they read every term and condition carefully.

• +5 1

This is a very great opportunity I will explore it and I am sure I will have a great adventure. I guess there is a lot of work to be done. Let's roll up the sleeve people. This year is for Crypto growth.

Edited by Oluwaseun
  • +5 1

Thank you for the site that you provide, it is very useful for me and many people to avoid scammers, so we feel safe and avoid sites that contain scams that harm others.

• +5 1

On 12/5/2019 at 6:32 AM, Migo said:

https://www.virustotal.com/gui/url/be2cef241f44c97e46df02646fdd7617385740fcea7df50c8ed6ccd4fa83dfb6/detection

Are you sure the website is safe? There are suspicious detected (orange color).

Also I can't find the company profile and the team behind the website.

• +5 1

This site is really helpful. If you want to search knowledge about any site then must use this site this site will help you and from the scammers. So, must use this site before investing money in any exchange or the website.

• +5 1

Indeed, there have been a lot of fraudulent projects recently. Thanks for the post a lot of time can be saved without wasting it on scams.

According to my opinion they best way to avoid scam is that use Google Authenticater for Exchanges and also use Hardware for Holding Crypto for long time .And do not share personal information in any airdrop form.

Thanks for sharing youre thougts sir verry impormative and very much helpfull to every member here iwill take note all of that.anf will chek that website to for more information again thank you sir

It's a very big help to those beginners who need knowledge about Crypto world. Because there's a lot of scammers in market you need to be vigilant and double check the sites if it's legit or not or watch YouTube videos to have knowledge or read some articles or post in cryptotalk to learn and have some knowledge.

Not bad for a site that was made when it's administrators fell for a remuneration scam. I discovered that it covers more than cryptocurrency sites. But in order for this to work, some people need to get scammed and post a warning about it there, otherwise nobody will find out about it.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

On 12/5/2019 at 4:32 AM, Migo said:

You share great info still i am not try this site because today i saw your post and soon i will test it because i need this type of site because i invest so much money in the new exchanges and in that exchanges my almost coins are deleted or the exchange is totally deleted so now first i will check than i invest on that exchange.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There are alot of ways to scam , but totally you shouldn't trust any one who asks for money , don't trust any one that dm you and claims that he is admin of exchange 

thanks for information im going to use this website.in crypto bad thing is many scammers or scam projects so becarefull.

Can we invest in it in small amounts and I ask you to tell us about the amount of drawing from it because some banks do not support my country and thanks for you

• -1 1
  • +1 1

Do not trust anyone in online market .Because there are too many scammers and hackers in market and they are always ready to scam with people do not trust anyone and do your own research.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Thanks for your sharing this type of useful article. But one think you just give us link here. Can you elaborate something about this.? Like this site speciality, security and so on. Also how do you know that.

• +3 1

On 12/5/2019 at 4:32 AM, Migo said:

I visited this website site and I find interesting site for getting latest information about all the good reputation projects for crypto market and also ranking of faucet sites. 

• +1 1

Thanks for your information. After that, if you meet scammers in telegram that ask you for your money you can report him in @notoscam channel, I hope its useful for everyone