The bearish moment is over 🐻. - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wilbertson

The bearish moment is over 🐻.

goodness, me very little don't end up robbed as a result of it surprising cylinder to help you 7500 considering the nation's merely evaluation designed for prevention and here you might persist still dropping considering you wouldn't rest earlier which will prevention.

Which is not a study i received the application as a result of gold coin telegraph websites. It will be studied as a result of the most impressive analyzer.

The possibility of upward thrust in price at give up of this year is not sturdy as of next year. This is duration of break plenty of humans and sports will be withdrawn. So as demand is going down so additionally the charge.

On 12/4/2019 at 10:25 PM, wilbertson said:

We have been in the bear market for quite a while and on November 25  the price of the king even dropped to 6500. Right now we are sitting at 7500 and the price seems to be expecting a bullish moment up to 8k to 9k before the end of the year.

What do you guys think?

Its still not actually, $7500 mark is very important if bitcoin managed to break this mark then we surely surging up to $7800 mark because its a strong resistance. if it breaks also then we could see 8k or 9k, but if $7500 mark not broken we could see a dump towards 6500 even 6k.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

Today is 31 December last day of this year but now too bitcoin price is 7300 dollars. My hope is in 2020 to see Bitcoin price increase around 15000 to 20000 dollars. 

No,i think The bear market just started from the last 40% pump which topped out at 10.3k-10.5k of bitcoin.If the price will take hold above the $7250 and make some upward movements.

On 12/30/2019 at 8:15 AM, palalu said:

I think the bull run doesn't have to be before halving, because it could be before halving but a few days before halving until a few days after halving the price of bitcoin will crash for a while

we cant have a bull run of bitcoin and altcoin at the same time we if its up to me i will settle for a altcoin bull run and then followed by bitcoin bull run.

I think it will still rise, just be patient more. bitcoin is tryna test our patience. so dont spent it too much and save some for yourself so you wont get mad if the prices go up and you dont have it anymore.

9 hours ago, Jeet Narayan said:

Today is 31 December last day of this year but now too bitcoin price is 7300 dollars. My hope is in 2020 to see Bitcoin price increase around 15000 to 20000 dollars. 

Yes after Halving i am also expecting to see that happen, bitcoin to the moon in 2020

On 12/30/2019 at 9:35 AM, butyrka1986 said:

Your market vision is impressive and commendable. As we see, bitcoin began to grow gradually from yesterday, and everything is possible that it will reach at least $ 8k, it pleases, the bull market would have already started faster.

well as we saw the price was rejected at the resistance at 7550$ and now i think we will see bitcoin settle down here for a while and lose dominance as altcoins start pumping.

On 12/31/2019 at 5:07 PM, duncun007 said:

we cant have a bull run of bitcoin and altcoin at the same time we if its up to me i will settle for a altcoin bull run and then followed by bitcoin bull run.

I thought we are talking about bull run (bitcoin) and btc halving, we are not talking about altseason (altcoin bull run)

2 hours ago, palalu said:

I thought we are talking about bull run (bitcoin) and btc halving, we are not talking about altseason (altcoin bull run)

in the case of bitcoin halving then definitely the price will start pumping like we know before every halving but my doubts here is that this time we wont have enough money to pull this off.

9 hours ago, duncun007 said:

in the case of bitcoin halving then definitely the price will start pumping like we know before every halving but my doubts here is that this time we wont have enough money to pull this off.

Oh I see, I just understood after you explained it. Maybe as traders we assume that crypto currently is not enough money to pump, but who knows because quite often crypto pump suddenly

On 1/2/2020 at 5:38 PM, palalu said:

Oh I see, I just understood after you explained it. Maybe as traders we assume that crypto currently is not enough money to pump, but who knows because quite often crypto pump suddenly

yea it does, and we saw just in the past few days how this market is so manipulated and it could go to 7600$ and then be dumped to 6900$ and when everyone sell down there it goes up like now and go back to 7350$

I think the strategy of the wales and biggest traders dont get their objective there are many people still with panic but still holding their Bitcoin without sold them, and also I don't think the Bitcoin price rise this month, maybe in the next months or maybe next year.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

4 hours ago, duncun007 said:

yea it does, and we saw just in the past few days how this market is so manipulated and it could go to 7600$ and then be dumped to 6900$ and when everyone sell down there it goes up like now and go back to 7350$

Crypto market was really unstable for now but that was good sign since it's more prefer to bullish rather than bearish, Bitcoin was back to $7k++ price after yesterday touching $6,9k and i think we can see the price will stagnant and rise slowly for next few months.

5 hours ago, doriahailee said:

Crypto market was really unstable for now but that was good sign since it's more prefer to bullish rather than bearish, Bitcoin was back to $7k++ price after yesterday touching $6,9k and i think we can see the price will stagnant and rise slowly for next few months.

yea i think for now we have established a firm support at 7000$ and we will be going up to test the resistance at 7600$ again and see if we can break it.

48 minutes ago, Shahadatbd said:

I agree with you the bearish moment has been over. Because when crypto and BTC should go down that's time we have been passed already. And with the new year we will see the pump of BTC.

Yes, we are still at the bearish trend, but bitcoin can slowly to back to the higher price after the price was down. It will happen many times before it will jump to a higher rate because bitcoin prices will fluctuate every day. So if you want to take the benefits of the fluctuating bitcoin price, you should know how to trade with the right, and you must have enough skills and knowledge to determine the right time to buy bitcoin.

I think the current situation for bitcoin is a little complicated. It is neither bull run nor bear run. It is more like stable run! During the last weeks, bitcoin has experienced only $200 to $300 movements either up or down. No one calls this amount of movement a run. When we talk about a run, there should be at least $1000 movement.

14 hours ago, duncun007 said:

yeah I think a lot of people have lost in last few days that caused panic sellers, maybe the ones who survived were traders who have analyzed technical and fundamental analysis

This thread has suddenly become relevant. I think that because the bitcoin price has exceeded $7300 and has held strong that position since yesterday, we can expect to to be a little bullish for the next few days.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

8 hours ago, duncun007 said:

yea i think for now we have established a firm support at 7000$ and we will be going up to test the resistance at 7600$ again and see if we can break it.

Yeap, let's hope we can break $7600 Resistance and after that we can see some big pump for sure, Anyway it's really good to discuss with you mate!

The year 2019 actually came and ended still the bearish market still persist, so everybody now focusing on the year 2020 that cryptocurrency market will be more better for crypto bullrun. 

On 1/4/2020 at 1:11 PM, doriahailee said:

Yeap, let's hope we can break $7600 Resistance and after that we can see some big pump for sure, Anyway it's really good to discuss with you mate!

i think if we had another bitcoin bull run then the altcoins will be crushed which is why we hope to see a bull run side by side with altseason.