whether anyone controls bitcoin - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tranhungritc

whether anyone controls bitcoin

well there are several whale organizatinos that tried to change bitcoins price and rumors say that they made a good profit from it. but they can't always do it. i think it can be manipulated by big whales.

Bitcoin are being controlled by us, price or value of it depends on us.it cannot be controlled by one person or organizations that is why we can freely use it whenever,wherever and for whatever.

currently the is no agency in control the bit coin, this is the reason why it has not yet been approved or accepted in many countries, it is even being baned in some countries. 

No i am not confirmed about that but  think no singke one can control the price of bitcoin. The market control the price of bitcoin. The rate of buy and sell control the price. 

I agree with you that Bitcoin is not under the control of anyone. It depends on the market. Occasionally market whales set their prices but they do not last long. That is why people invest in Bitcoin as they wish independently.

On 12/4/2019 at 4:10 PM, Laboni said:

I don't think anyone controls Bitcoin. However, bitcoin can be managed in many ways. One time Bitcoin will come under its control. And it's going to be a world trend very soon.

Indeed, but there's a possibility that Satoshi Nakamoto is still alive and he's the one who managed the cryptoworld. 

Just sharing my opinion. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

No it is not controlled by anyone else or any physical organizations so we call it as the virtual currency. There is the blockchain to confirm and process the transactions. So literally , you understand like Bitcoin is controlled by the mass crypto community around the world. 

On 3/19/2020 at 7:22 PM, Wa998sh said:

I don't know if anyone controls Bitcoin. But I don't think anyone does. Maybe the whales can control it by selling and buying BTC. 

Whales ave about less than 10% effect on the market, but there is no central operating unit for bitcoin.

8 hours ago, Nutu18 said:

Currently it's can possible because some big whales have huge holding power also whales connect each other so easily can dump 20% in just days or more and some people don't believe for huge volatile.

I agree with you, those whales can turn around price at any point in time, they are the boss of the market and they do what they like with it

Just now, Fawz said:

Of furthermore I think that a person or perhaps an institution can't even control cryptocurrency  It Bitcoinit is highly uncontrollable and is very useful for everyone.

Technically what we cant do about it is stop it, but there are big people, who can control the price.

On 3/25/2020 at 9:24 AM, HackerBoy said:

NO, no one can control bitcoin it is a digital currency and it is conducted by blockchain technology. It is also decentralized method.

Guys! when you say control you got t be specific, what do you say about whales manipulations.

There is no party or person in the world able to control bitcoin and this is what distinguishes it, but the idea of an attack of 51%, which means the acquisition of mining capacity in the network by 51%, worries many investors, but at the same time that a party controls 51% of the power Mining seems impossible.

On 3/26/2020 at 8:07 AM, deepown said:

Guys! when you say control you got t be specific, what do you say about whales manipulations.

Whales manipulation can be a sort of control to us, but whales only control the price of the bitcoin, they don't have authority over the whole network

20 hours ago, deepown said:

but it is still control right? That is why i said we must be specific what kind of control we mean.

Controlling of price is the Amin action of whales and they have enough funds to do it and they know how to earn and make it unbearable to other traders

18 hours ago, deepown said:

So in short whales can make more weal.th in short time, without hustle and worry, or sometimes their actions fails.

They are just expert in trading, they know how to study the market movement and. They will make a false movement that traders will followed which is very wrong

15 hours ago, deepown said:

If they never fail at all, then why nit manipulate the price all the time, what's wrong with that?

Manipulation will bring them more profits, for instance, if they want the price to go lower, they will sell almost there holdings at that present price, and panic will take over others investors and traders, they will start selling until the price go lower, the whales will then take advantage and buy more as they can at that lower price

No actually Bitcoin is a decentralised currency that exist in the market. There are quite a few currencies that is only controlled by any person or organisation or any company. This type of companies  actually create some coins and control it. But Bitcoin is a way more advanced currency and the price goes ups and downs  by auto pumping and whale is controlling that.  

On 4/10/2020 at 12:52 PM, deepown said:

So all they do is cause panic sell and panic buy to makes opportunities for themselves.

I don't think so, the whales has been the ones that are manipulating the price and it will be advantage for anyone to use the sign to benefit from it

10 hours ago, deepown said:

Yes but seems like they manipulate it by mani[ulating people into buying and selling.

It is the best to trade the market that way so that you can join them in buying and selling of cryptocurrency, this is the only way you can benefit from the manipulation

Bitcoin owns a huge company that offers a lot to the world, but management in that company is the only one that can control the bitcoin, according to specific conditions because it cannot control the rate of purchase and trading in all platforms

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

According to some experts Bitcoin is not controlled by anyone but personally I think that behind all this there are people controlling everything that happens with the price of Bitcoin

21 hours ago, Wilmer Garcia said:

According to some experts Bitcoin is not controlled by anyone but personally I think that behind all this there are people controlling everything that happens with the price of Bitcoin

You are right, bitcoin has no authority that has controlled over it, it is basically independent and there is no assurance that it can be controlled even in the future

Bitcoin is controlled by all Bitcoin users. While developers are improving the software, they can't force a change in the Bitcoin protocol because all users are free to choose what software and version they use. In order to stay compatible with each other, all users need to use software complying with the same rules.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

Officially nobody controls bitcoin, but some big investors which called whales have a big influence on price and some changes in Bitcoin blockchain. Generally blockchain decentralized, but has some factors 

There are many factors that control the movement and orientation of the price of bitcoin, one of which is those transactions between portfolios or platforms. There was one of the things that greatly influences when the owners of whales invest. Yes, the price of bitcoin can reach a fictional number or a factor, as you said

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile: