Prediction of bitcoin at the end of this year ? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jitu

Prediction of bitcoin at the end of this year ?

On 12/4/2019 at 1:03 AM, Thekingcallme said:

I suggest that you buy other currencies that are in a low phase and are expected to rise because they have strong projects

Yes this is true that low value coins will give you high profit in the crypto market than the high value coins. If we buy 1$ coins of low value amount almost 10 million and market make a bull than that coin will give us 100$ easily and this is true because i got the profit from these type of coins.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

1 hour ago, sidik7 said:

in my prediction bitcoin end of years , im optimised the bitcoin price will go up to 12k$ what ever all people not optimised about it but i sure all people hold bitcoin will get achievment and getting profitable .

I think 12k $ is the impossible target this year but this price may become possible next year because of the bitcoin halving event.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

My prediction is: more than 8000 usd. however if it goes at alternate direction which is bear run, this case it would go to below to 4000 or less than 2000. So before you think to invest on it, please do some math. Prediction always makes you easy to invest or trading. But it never going to be accurate for all the times. one mistakes, you could lose everything.

A good time to buy bitcoin, now the price is low. There are opinions that the price may still fall. You can buy bitcoin in parts and not the whole amount

I think that the price of bitcoin by the end of the year will increase to about $ 13,000. This will happen gradually because many investors will buy bitcoin before Halving. 

Many say that bitcoin at the end is predicted to experience a revolutionary period of 4 years before the seniors in the crypto world first. hopefully what is given is true.

On 12/3/2019 at 11:11 PM, Jitu said:

Hello Friends .

Here I am in this forum first time and this is my first post .

Actually I left crypto world about 1 year back , But now I am here in this forum and I am thinking to start again .

I am looking to buy a fraction of bitcoin but I am confused whether should I buy but kin right now or wait for the end of this year .

Please give your best prediction according to your logic so that I can take good descion before by a penny of bitcoin .

Hello my friend, welcome to the forum.

According to most predictions, bitcoin price will go down till the end of December 2019. Most experts predict the price to reach between $6000 - $6500. There is no confusion. You have two options. You can buy bitcoin right now at the price of $7400 - $7500 or you can take a little risk and wait for some days so that BTC price goes down (it may also goes up!) and you buy bitcoin then to get more profit in the long term. It is up to you to decide when to buy your BTC but whatever you do, collect more information and don't just judge prices based on predictions because every prediction is a probability. No one can give you the best prediction for prices.

It is easy to order the application to shell out. You should also excavation these. goodness me absolutely yes, As i suggest accepted repeatedly with the universe in crypto. I wish you all.

Bitcoin may be inside the variety of $7, 000 and additionally $8, 000. However, the key range that hot weather goes off a small amount of is likely to be.

This bitcoin price in end of 2019 is likely to experience a not too much price increase, I am sure the price of bitcoin will go somewhere at a price of between $6,500 to $8,000 and will start to rise more than that at 2020.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

I will prefer to buy bitcoin right now its because this have an low value and you can buy it easily, when you are done by buying bitcoin, you need to hold that until the 2020 comes because the halving.of bitcoin will start on midyear of 2020 so you can get some big money from that.

The sooner you buy bitcoin the better, next yeat at this time for sure btc will be more than double in price that is now, get a hardware wallet and send the satoshis or coins there!

Earn bitcoin Satoshis every hour, by doing click on the roll button. Make sure to enter your own bitcoin address! Register here:

http://bit.ly/2nYanIq

No one can give a best prediction, they can only give approximately prediction which will not be in the same direction with the price of bitcoin 

There is only a month left of this year. in my opinion, bitcoin won't show any crazy bull or bear movement in this year. it may reach in 8500 at all

Bengali?

View this Topic

I think that the price will rise to a maximum of 8000-8500 dollars for one bitcoin, it will not be able to go higher, a strong price increase will only be next year

On 12/5/2019 at 5:49 AM, ASDFGHJKL17 said:

I think in the end of the year prices will be still down. It will be a good opportunity for people who want to get into bitcoin because of low prices. Beginners can purchase more for their money. 

yea we are still bearish and in December there will be more selling and i think i will sell my coins tomorrow because i saw donalt chart says it will probably fall down to 6200$ again.

in my prediction the bitcoin up very soon maybe in the next year but now btc is going very down so dont invest in btc tight now invest in eth or some other coins who is really at high and this is my opinion hope my comment is usefull to you.

I think there will be no more action to the end of this year, my say is 7500 it will stay on the level, until next year where lot of things can happened and will affect the price, hopefully going upward directions. one of the biggest is the bitcoin halving. 

I think you should check the current prices of Bitcoin and altcoins before venturing into buying any coins in the market, we all hoping that Bitcoin price will boom in the coming year. 

Well, I think at the end of this year the price of bitcoin will remaining with the dump due to there is Christmas which affects the price of bitcoin.

I think the price of bitcoin at the end of this year will be just about 7 thousand dollars to 8 thousand dollars. We can notice that the price is really slower in growing that falling. I think we can really not predict about what is going to happen in bitcoin, because it is really volatile, even though we study and watch the bitcoins movement in the market.

On 12/3/2019 at 10:41 PM, Jitu said:

Hello Friends .

Here I am in this forum first time and this is my first post .

Actually I left crypto world about 1 year back , But now I am here in this forum and I am thinking to start again .

I am looking to buy a fraction of bitcoin but I am confused whether should I buy but kin right now or wait for the end of this year .

Please give your best prediction according to your logic so that I can take good descion before by a penny of bitcoin .

its better to buy now in my opinion. By the end of the year bitcoin would probably have taken off to a much bigger price. There are many indications that bitcoin is gonna increase like chart analysis and the halvibg thats gonnna occur soon

Bitcoin and all Alts coins are in Bearish Mode .at this stage all technical analysis fail .According to the crypto market Bitcoin price will remain same in this December month.

I  can see many  prediction  about Bitcoin and I am agree with your prediction.the  price of Bitcoin is little low at present but we hope that it will increase in future.

you can purchase right now or can wait for more dip. or its more better to learn good trading skills. as price will never mater in this case. or you can HODL after purchasing right now.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.