Is cryptocurrency your primary source of income or secondary? - Page 21 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

Is cryptocurrency your primary source of income or secondary?

Many members in this forum take crypto as their primary source of income but for me as a student i take crypto as my secondary sources of income. 

We my friend, it is right that Cryptocurrency gives many opportunities to everyone who has understand it and take it seriously. As well as I am a student right now and recently came to know about this forum also with Cryptocurrencies. So it might be said my primary source of income because I don't have a job yet. It also would be my first job to.post here and earn.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

On 1/12/2019 at 2:07, Brushless4500KV said:

Hoy en día, todo el mundo quiere ganar dinero en línea y desde 2009, las criptomonedas han sido una buena fuente de ingresos si se las toma en serio. Algunas personas tienen un trabajo oficial. Los trabajos oficiales son fuentes de ingresos más estables, pero requieren más tiempo y esfuerzo. Van a trabajar todos los días y pasan 8 horas al día detrás de una mesa para ganar algo de moneda fiduciaria como salario. Esta es su principal fuente de ingresos. Cuando regresan a casa, comienzan a lidiar con criptomonedas para ganar algo de dinero extra. Esta es su fuente secundaria de ingresos. Pero otras personas ni siquiera tienen un trabajo oficial. Se quedan en casa y comercian con criptomonedas para ganar dinero. Solo se enfocan en cripto porque es su principal fuente de ingresos. Incluso pueden ganar más de lo que otros ganan a través de trabajos oficiales. ¿Que pasa contigo? ¿Es la criptomoneda su principal fuente de ingresos?

Currently it is not my main source of income but I have plans for the future which I am planning for them and as it says since 2009 this has changed the world the way to generate money and this is online from home. Therefore, currently many people, thanks to the appearance of btc and cryptocurrencies, already have this business as their main job and and soon it will be for me too.

• +1 1

Hy my firend i am a job holder and i am doing my job well but in these days everyone want to earn extra income So i am here to earn extra income for my daily expenses so it is not my orimary job its secondary job.

In this forum i am daily earning minimum $6 easily and its enough fo me i am working on this forum just 2 hrs daily and earn  enough for myself i love this website and thankful to the owner to launch this best site for us.

• Useful or interesting 1

At the moment it is primary but I will make it secondary very soon and I will continue to make it. I am a student now and Crypto has primary source. It has helped me a lot and I only have to spend an hour or two on it. I have to work and I can easily earn some money and in the future I intend to invest a lot in this field.

Working in this field is my part time job and this is my primary income as a college student. Working in this field opened a lot of opportunities, although I am not earning that much still I am able to support my growing university fees as well as to buy the things I need and want. 

Actually it depends on your status in life now, we have a students , jobless and others people here that this is their primary income, but for me this is secondary because the expenses is getting high now, so i need to earn more to provide all my necessities but whatever you think your income here the important you make a money for your needs or desire it really bless that we all here.

• +5 1

To be honest cryptocurrency is my primary source of income. As a student I have met with lots of expenses so money is essential. The cryptotalk helped me a lot as it is the platform where we can earn and learn equally as we can increase our knowledge too and it plays an important role in our life both money and knowledge. 

In my country we are going through a very big crisis and there is no work and what little there is is bad pay. That is why my primary source of income is based on cryptocurrencies, I am investing everything I earn from the forum and with that I am able to survive!

• +1 2

I still haven't reached a stage to make digital currencies a primary income because I have not reached a large stage of raising capital and I rely on it only for some secondary expenses, but I hope to improve my income and to make my profit well with the rise of Bitcoin

• +2 1

For me, I work as an employee, but the salary I get is very small compared to what I get here because I am from a poor country and the salaries are very weak compared to the dollar, so the profits that I get from here cover my expenses more than the salary I get from my full-time job in my country.

• +5 1

On 12/1/2019 at 5:52 AM, Zzoro6110 said:

I work at night as an engineer in a factory and in the day I work in cryptocurrency trading but it is very tiring and I think I will get rid of a job soon

I hope you have already made your decision and you have gone on the side of cryptocurrencies, and I have experienced everything in the labor area, face-to-face jobs and 2 years ago I dedicate myself to online income, and without a doubt the crypto world has given me many joy. It's my main source of income

• +1 1

It's my secondary source of income because I have a primary source of income which is full of time and dedication.i made the crypto forum my second source of income because I  want to learn cryptocurrencies and invest in bitcoin,bitcoin volatility in the stock market is encouraging so I love to invest in bitcoin.

To me currently I don't have any source of income because I just graduated from high school and I found crypto currency as something that will make me earn and I think it will cover some of my expenses since I have nothing doing now, so crypto is my primary source of income.

• +5 1

Hey friend, cryptocurrency is my primary source of income and its the first time I am earning income. I am a student and i haven't worked anywhere till now.  This may not be a real job, but its so useful for me to learn more on cryptos and at the same time I can earn. I consider this as a great opportunity and I will always continue to work and learn in this platform. 

• +1 1

On 12/1/2019 at 11:58 AM, yifnt said:

For now, cryptocurrency is my main income because I don't have a permanent job. So for some time I relied on income from cryptocurrency

Crypto currency is my main job becasue so many peoples in the crypto market change their life and they make good income in this business. I am also trying to make good money in this business and i hope this time bull i make good money becasue  hold some coins in my mob wallet and just wait for the bull.

• +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

For speculators in the market, it is considered a primary source of income, and for investors for a long time, it is a secondary source of income. Hence, this depends on your business strategy in the crypto market.

• +1 1

at the moment, this is my main source of income because I am satisfied with my earnings, if I need to look for more other areas or I will work harder

• -2 1
  • +5 1

Although my main source of income is my job, the cryptographic income would practically place it on a par with my main source since it generates more income than what I receive from work

• +2 1

There are many people how are earning very good amount of money thought cryptoworld but as for me this is only part time work I am a student and after studies I use to work on cryptotalk and learn trading .

In my own chapter crypto currencies is not my primary income rather my secondary income because am a students with no job to realy on but with the introduction of this platform i can easily buy all my school stuff easily without any help from someone.

• +2 2

At the moment, cryptocurrencies have not become my main income, and since I have not made big profits, but I work hard in this field and I really hope to make good sums and become my main expense and abandon other business

It is as of the moment my primary source of income since there's still a pandemic and all of us are locked down in our houses. Though, I am enjoying this a lot too. Especially sharing my own knowledge and acquiring more knowledge. 

Cryptocurrencies are my primary source of income because I am only a student and I want to finish my studies before I can get a real job.  For now, however, I use cryptocurrency as my primary source of income and use it to buy things for my studies and my education.  This is for me.

Right now the only place I make cryptocurrency is crypto talk and yobit.I used cryptocurrency earned from these places as a secondary form of income. I am not a big holder of currency I turn it into flat currency pretty quickly. And use it for my day to day expenses