Competition between ether and ripple currency Who wins? - Page 3 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

Competition between ether and ripple currency Who wins?

Competition between ether and ripple currency Who wins?  

203 members have voted

1. 1. If there is a real match between Ether and Ripple, who will win according to your opinion?

2 hours ago, Crypto123 said:

No one doubts that Ethereum is much better and has a great future. But Ripple is also good and can have a future. But would you really expect ETH to reach 500$ if that happened I would be very grateful to you because I keep a good amount of it.

Keep it up presently the ether price is low, but most projects stopped using ether because of its security and other things. I haven't seen  Ripple rising like Ether price rises every month.

Good luck for your investment.

On 12/1/2019 at 12:20 PM, Crypto123 said:

Ripple is the most competitive competitor for the ether currency, as the ripple is in third place in terms of the market value of Cryptocurrencies, while the ether in the second place immediately after Bitcoin, and wants to compete with the ether to lead the Bitcoin currency «mother currency in the Cryptocurrencies market», from While adding many currency-specific features, it is still in second place behind Bitcoin.
Now if there is a real match between Ether and Ripple, who will win according to your opinion and why?

My vote is on Ethereum, it has more usage and because of their smart contract, many companies and industries can now create a token, for their community, and besides I don't like Ripple centralization, they control the whole supply.

7 minutes ago, ZeusBoy77 said:

I vote for Ethereum, I mean, dude, this is ridiculous, you cannot compete with your prime minister, ripple with all this; New technologies and achievements cannot reach the demand of the ether.

I also voted for Ether, although I prefer ether over Ripple a lot, but this does not preclude a comparison or race, Ripple is a good coin and it has many fans too. It may have a good future, even if it does not compete with ether.

On 12/1/2019 at 12:20 PM, Crypto123 said:

Now if there is a real match between Ether and Ripple, who will win according to your opinion and why?

I think in this match ethereum will win because ethereum network is home of the thousand erc20 tokens while xrp is only stable coin so in terms of wide used I will choose ethereum.

According to marketcap total volume and user support also use cases ethereum is better then xrp.

Ethereum has many use case but ripple have limited use case. 

Many token create in ethereum Network and use ethereum blockchain that's why many people like ethereum. 

I think after few years ethereum should most anticipated coin.

Just now, Aminul Islam said:

Now a days if we make a competition between ethereum and ripple so it's clear that ethereum will be win. But maybe ripple will cross the limit . Let's dive into the first part of my Ripple vs Ethereum guide and look at the ... Anyway, the Ethereum blockchain has its cryptocurrency called Ether ('ETH' for .... as those with the most money always have the best chance of winning the ... The most important thing to consider is that they are not competing with each other.

Yes, despite the obvious differences for both currencies, except that each of them has a great chance to win, even if the ether has a greater chance, in my opinion. But Ripple is a very good currency and has proven its strength and ability to develop and may have a great future.

I think its a tricky type of question because both of the coins are widely used in this cryptoworld. But personally, I  prefer to use etherium as it is leading every altcoins  .

I think that it is a battle between every cryptocurrency that currently won bitcoin and other currencies is trying to battle with everyone but a day will come when bitcoin lose than other cryptocurrencies because the fighting with eachother except bitcoin.

I think Ripple and Ethereum Coins are much better, but Adrium is better than Ripple Coin because it has a much higher market value and there is a lot of demand in the world market compared to Ripple.

Both coins have big potential, and the best thing for holding and XRP cross ETH marketCap a few months ago, but ETH is now the coin of the second ranking, but I like ETH for numerous reasons like decentralized exchange, transaction fees, and also Dapps and XRP.

Ether has a bigger community, it is decentralized,  unlike XRP it is stable and the volatile is perfect, so I chose ether for those reason.

I can't say that XRP is a bad coin. Showed good growth and probably will in the future given the Circulating Supply 43,319,477,613 XRP Total Supply 99,991,146,262 XRP Possible success of the coin in front. And if you compare Ethereum and XRP. I would vote for Ethereum (ETH)

• Useful or interesting 1

On 12/1/2019 at 9:20 AM, Crypto123 said:

Ripple is the most competitive competitor for the ether currency, as the ripple is in third place in terms of the market value of Cryptocurrencies, while the ether in the second place immediately after Bitcoin, and wants to compete with the ether to lead the Bitcoin currency «mother currency in the Cryptocurrencies market», from While adding many currency-specific features, it is still in second place behind Bitcoin.

ETH will win the competition but the XRP is a good coin and this coin is also can win because both are good but XRP coin is good future because faisal bank will add this coin and one of the US bank will also add this and i hope this coin future is so much bright and good.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

XRP is distributed by a banking company. Hardly ideal but this means anything can happen to it. While ethereum is on a blockchain and is subject to the usual blcokchain fluctuations. I think XRP would win since it has a lot of shills promoting it.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

These two projects are very good projects but in this case the team members of the two projects will depend on the work and demand of these two projects, but I think there is coinmarketcap.com I think Ethereum is in high demand right now after Bitcoin. However, Ripple's demand is also high in the market, but in both cases, the demand for Ethereum is high at present, but it may be less in the future, but in the current context, it is noticeable

I think Ethereum will wins against ripple coin.Ethereum is the best currency than Ripple coin.Ethereum has also most used cryptocurrency.Etherum  also more profitable crypto

I voted for Ethereum. I see that most people support this project. Ripple is a bank coin, and many people do not trust this project.

Many among cryptoenthusiasts forget, that these cryptorurrencies have their own unique functionalities, which are more important than their value:

1. XRP - fastest and cheapest transactions (at expense of centralization) to replace SWIFT and IBAN banking systems

2. ETH - smart contracts and dApps

But theoretically, as speaking of the terms of investment, ETH is simply better performing

• Useful or interesting 2

I think the possibility of winning for ETH is higher than XRP because it has both more market cap and more volume. ETH also has more features and is used by many developers as an application platform. The main areas in which XRP is superior to ETH is faster transaction speed (4 seconds on average) and more presence in the market (2012 vs 2015). These advantages are not enough to give it an edge over ETH.

Just now, Brushless4500KV said:

I think the possibility of winning for ETH is higher than XRP because it has both more market cap and more volume. ETH also has more features and is used by many developers as an application platform. The main areas in which XRP is superior to ETH is faster transaction speed (4 seconds on average) and more presence in the market (2012 vs 2015). These advantages are not enough to give it an edge over ETH.

I honestly like xrp more than eth. As you said that it has super fast transaction speed and the fees are so much lower than eth. Also xrp is accessable to the wallet I use so I love it. But anyways, they re both great coins.

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

7 hours ago, Linkkoin said:

Many among cryptoenthusiasts forget, that these cryptorurrencies have their own unique functionalities, which are more important than their value:

1. XRP - fastest and cheapest transactions (at expense of centralization) to replace SWIFT and IBAN banking systems

2. ETH - smart contracts and dApps

But theoretically, as speaking of the terms of investment, ETH is simply better performing

Yes, you have done a brief and good analysis of the most important properties of both currencies. Ethereum is the best, but Ripple surpasses it in some properties. Thanks for this constructive response. I always hope that members interact with my subjects in this constructive way.

There are many cryptocurrencies in the market. Bitcoin is the leader of all currencies. No one can bitcoin. Ethereum is the second highest in the market. I can pick out Ethereum. I believe Ethereum will win, Because eth is the best currency. Ripple is also good currency But ripple can't beat ether. Because ether has a good market.

15 hours ago, huyasdad08 said:

I can pick out Ethereum. I believe Ethereum will win, Because eth is the best currency. It has a great demand in the market. it's only after bitcoin

i think if you did some digging about both coins you will see they are equally sh*tty, and etheruem has lately been under fire when one of their developers went to north korea so i dont know how they will be like in a few months.

11 hours ago, Brushless4500KV said:

Yes indeed my friend, despite the ripple is a good currency and it has good features in terms of speed and price stability as well as being a central currency but it will not last long in front of Ethereum. Ethereum has taken its place as the second best currency after bitcoin for a long time.

12 hours ago, Adiegumabao said:

I honestly like xrp more than eth. As you said that it has super fast transaction speed and the fees are so much lower than eth. Also xrp is accessable to the wallet I use so I love it. But anyways, they re both great coins.

I think both coins have a lot of potential in the market but I too am leaning towards xrp as the transaction fees are very low indeed and I use it on a regular basis to be able to transfer my satoshi so it is much more useful for me as I do lots of little transactions but eth does perform better specially in the market as it is only second to bitcoin in terms of value.