The most important differences between Bitcoin and ether - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

The most important differences between Bitcoin and ether

On 11/30/2019 at 10:37 AM, Crypto123 said:

Ethereum developers have consistently tried to emerge uniquely in the cryptocurrency market. They plan to become number one in cryptocurrencies, making an atmosphere of fair competition between the two currencies, and making this a difference between the two currencies, including:

Difference in ability and goal.
Bitcoin provides one application of blockchain technology, through which Bitcoin is paid online, unlike Ethereum whose technology focuses on running programming code from any decentralized application.
Bitcoin is a limited mark in the sense that after the extraction of 21 million bitcoin in 2140 no new currency will be extracted from Bitcoin, unlike the ether that has no one, the supply is affected by the makers of the currency itself.
Ethereum is faster than Bitcoin.In Bitcoin you need about 10 minutes to complete the transaction, but in the case of Ethereum it will not take more than about 15 seconds.
Bitcoin appeared for one purpose: digital currency, while ether grew up to function as a currency for the etherium platform.

I don't know about major differences. But I can say something about it. It's Blockchain network different even both of have different usecase in the market.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

I noticed that many newbies in cryptocurrency world just underestimate how ethereum is really can replace bitcoin in some next decade, most importantly is that it is faster.

On 4/25/2020 at 12:51 PM, nayon89 said:

I think the competent add up to crucial alteration between bitcoin and the song is their name, as we acknowledge bitcoin be fitting formerly cryptocurrency is chiefly trusted and constructive renovate at this advantage in coin market, inhabit who don't predict about cryptocurrency are at a halt classify about bitcoin and this is popularity of bitcoin which cause it star of crypto community as in particularize as crypto market.

Yes, this is the most important difference, Bitcoin is the star of the crypto community without a competitor, although there may be some other coins better than Bitcoin in some properties, but due to its great popularity no currency can compete with it.

On 11/30/2019 at 5:37 AM, Crypto123 said:

Ethereum developers have consistently tried to emerge uniquely in the cryptocurrency market. They plan to become number one in cryptocurrencies, making an atmosphere of fair competition between the two currencies, and making this a difference between the two currencies, including:

Difference in ability and goal.
Bitcoin provides one application of blockchain technology, through which Bitcoin is paid online, unlike Ethereum whose technology focuses on running programming code from any decentralized application.
Bitcoin is a limited mark in the sense that after the extraction of 21 million bitcoin in 2140 no new currency will be extracted from Bitcoin, unlike the ether that has no one, the supply is affected by the makers of the currency itself.
Ethereum is faster than Bitcoin.In Bitcoin you need about 10 minutes to complete the transaction, but in the case of Ethereum it will not take more than about 15 seconds.
Bitcoin appeared for one purpose: digital currency, while ether grew up to function as a currency for the etherium platform.

I agree with you, this you made it clear for understanding the difference. Were we all know the difference that Bitcoin cost is higher than eth and in time of transactions as you said they differs too.

1 hour ago, Babubu609 said:

I agree with you, this you made it clear for understanding the difference. Were we all know the difference that Bitcoin cost is higher than eth and in time of transactions as you said they differs too.

Yes, true, they are different not only in cost but also at the time of conversion because Ethereum is faster, and although the technical attributes of Ethereum are better but it remains the number one popular currency in the world.

For sure Etherum has good features and also it's transaction speed is faster than that  of bitcoin, but I can say still yet with all this feature it possesses it can still take the place of bitcoin, bitcoin still remains the father of all other althcoins.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

3 hours ago, Crypto123 said:

Yes, true, they are different not only in cost but also at the time of conversion because Ethereum is faster, and although the technical attributes of Ethereum are better but it remains the number one popular currency in the world.

I am sure that many traders that are new in trading and even some experts might be included in trading eth than BTC because of saving an opportunity due to time consumption while making transactions

Thanks for this useful topic! All of us should know the differences between both of them.. We are talking about the best two coins in this crypto world.. I really believe in Eth and i think that it will reach its goal oneday and become the number one!even if this may take a long time..

The main difference between ether and bitcoin is their price/uniqueness in the cryptocurrency markets.Bitcoin transaction takes quite more time to be confirmed in the comparison with the ether transactions. BTC is more expensive than that of ETH.

• Useful or interesting 1

the ethereum network is faster than the bitcoin network, that´s why the comfirmations are faster when sendings coins, the blockchain allows to  make applications that help in the digital processes of cryptocurrencies.

On 5/8/2020 at 7:08 PM, Kutulay said:

Thanks for the info. As I can see, btc has a higher price than etherium. BTC is the first in cryptocurrencies, followed by eth, followed by other cryptocurrencies that have a lower price than them.

There price differes, and also their volatiliy and where does market they are listed. that is the different to others.

On 5/8/2020 at 7:08 PM, Kutulay said:

Thanks for the info. As I can see, btc has a higher price than etherium. BTC is the first in cryptocurrencies, followed by eth, followed by other cryptocurrencies that have a lower price than them.

Yes That is right and I think that it is a useful information. I think that bitcoins price is great because it is higher than ether but ethereum is only an alternative coin for bitcoin so I think that is their difference in price and function. 

You are right with the unique different if ethereum to bitcoin, but I don't think ethereum will achieve the best cryptocurrency, unless if all the coins have been minted, then this give you more room for ethereum to take over

On 11/30/2019 at 8:28 AM, laska smrtici said:

I think ethereum is a strong currency, but it cannot compete with Bitcoin because it is much stronger and there is no room for competition between them

I agree with you, in addition to that Bitcoin is the first and most popular cryptocurrency, so it reflects the best currency in my opinion.

ETH and bitcoin two leading crypto currency in crypto market, technically both currency are good , but market prices separate this coins, prices wise bitcoin is no 1 but technical wise ETH no1 because ETH developers always update  ETH, but then also its not take no1 position, because its unlimited supply but in future ETH prices surly increase.

The main difference between bitcoin and ethereum is ethereum has faster transaction than bitcoin has and withdraw fee of ethereum is less than bitcoin withdraw fee. Bitcoin is limited in number that is 21 million but ethereum has no limited stock. 

For me, the biggest difference between BTC and ETHER is that bitcoin can't serve any purposes beyond that of a digital currency. Bitcoin paved the way for the creation of all cryptocurrencies after it but indirectly. Ethereum had and has a direct role in developing new coins and tokens because it is not just a currency, it is a platform. The second difference between them is that bitcoin has a predetermined limit of 21 million coins but Ethereum doesn't have a maximum supply limit. Maybe this will change in the future to prevent inflation to happen for Ether.

I think ethereum is much more better than bitcoin because this project has real world solution recently they have launched decentralized finance and decentralized application 

7 hours ago, Soaib khan said:

I think ethereum is much more better than bitcoin because this project has real world solution recently they have launched decentralized finance and decentralized application 

@Soaib khanwith what you still said, ethereum is just an altcoin. Even it is the king of altcoins but nothing to bitcoin. We have know ethereum to be creating new things like what you said but they have only dominance of 8.9% to 9% whole bitcoin with 67%. 

7 hours ago, Brushless4500KV said:

For me, the biggest difference between BTC and ETHER is that bitcoin can't serve any purposes beyond that of a digital currency. Bitcoin paved the way for the creation of all cryptocurrencies after it but indirectly. Ethereum had and has a direct role in developing new coins and tokens because it is not just a currency, it is a platform. The second difference between them is that bitcoin has a predetermined limit of 21 million coins but Ethereum doesn't have a maximum supply limit. Maybe this will change in the future to prevent inflation to happen for Ether.

Yes, these are good notes my friend, bitcoin I found to be a currency only and in order to be used as a substitute for the current monetary system, Ethereum is a platform that served a lot of smart contract tokens but unfortunately it caused a lot of damage to the crypto because through these contracts the creation of the token became very easy and this What is the reason behind the emergence of hundreds of scam tokens and fraudulent projects?

Bitcoin is the first currency and the most popular and trusted by all people as it is considered the mother from which all other currencies were born and therefore Bitcoin will remain the first beloved people no matter how much better currencies emerge......

Friend I congratulate you on creating this topic with information very relevant to everyone personally I help me quite to understand some differences between these two cryptocurrencies thank you very much

On 12/27/2019 at 3:09 AM, Interface User said:

Also mining concepts difference may occur in the future because Ethereum may moved to another type of consensus mechanism called POS or proof-of-stake while the Bitcoin stays in POW style.

BTC is a coin needed by everyone should it has a lot of value differing from eth. Eth has value but not as high as Bitcoin has in the market.

On 12/1/2019 at 2:57 AM, duncun007 said:

to me the difference is ethereum know bitcoin is the best and they try to catch up but they cant do as good as bitcoin and the bad image that came to eth from the ico scams made it look even worse compared to bitcoin.

Bitcoin as all stage is the best of all and must trusted coin in time of any cryptocurrency activities that has to do with money Bitcoin first most lead.

This type of post are very difficult to find. We can find this only in this platform. So everyone should understand the importance of the platform like this. Future needed many platform like this. Every one try to post good post.