Why people trusted Satoshi Nakamoto and bought first BTC coins 10 years ago? - Page 5 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

Why people trusted Satoshi Nakamoto and bought first BTC coins 10 years ago?

Nice question l don't say what was the reason of buying first BTC. But it seems people were interested in new thing like BTC. Cause of that they bought it first times 10 years ago. But right now they do it consciously

On 4/17/2020 at 11:11 AM, Trader21 said:

Nice question l don't say what was the reason of buying first BTC. But it seems people were interested in new thing like BTC. Cause of that they bought it first times 10 years ago. But right now they do it consciously

Yea,,, people easily believe with new technology if you have shown your prove to them, he wrote a Well details about cryptocurrency and bitcoin and that how he was able to convince many people

I think the people in the first time they dont know about Satoshi Nakamoto, they have trusted the Bitcoin because at this moment is possible they have did a such transaction to check if is real works, for this reason then  they have invested on it.

On 4/21/2020 at 3:04 PM, tienda said:

I think the people in the first time they dont know about Satoshi Nakamoto, they have trusted the Bitcoin because at this moment is possible they have did a such transaction to check if is real works, for this reason then  they have invested on it.

In the past when Satoshi first announced bitcoin, people had nothing to trust except a whitepaper in which claims of Nakamoto about bitcoin had been written. How could anyone trust a whitepaper from a person who was hiding his identity from the public? This is not enough evidence to trust a new technology. I think the early buyers of bitcoin were brave risk takers because they invested in something that could win or fail. They didn't think about profit, they were interested in the attractive idea of making transactions inside a closed but visible network.

I think the wallet at that time was first launched, they were interested and wanted to own bitcoins because no such coin had been available before. I think they trust Satoshi Nakamoto for what he wrote and said about bitcoin. I believe bitcoin was widely advertised at the time.

I expect that the people who first trusted Satoshi are relatives and friends or they are curious and enterprising people who love to try everything new and luck was great with them as bitcoin became the most expensive cryptocurrency

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think they understood that sooner or later the cryptocurrency will become popular and bitcoin will cost a lot since it is the first cryptocurrency.

In fact, if you look at the issue, you will not find that it exploded like a bomb, not literally. It started gradually, and began to grow slowly and slowly until the world knew about its strength and stability and started circulating it like any other currency.

Well, they trusted Satoshi Nakamoto's invention, Bitcoin, because they see that it has a great future. They invest on bitcoin because they believe that if they invest on it, their money will grow bigger for just a few years. And I think that they decision 10 years ago is right. It is because right now, we are seeing the success of bitcoin and many are already getting rich with the help of it.

Personally for me i paid no attention to bitcoin when it was developed.
Granted that i was in high school at the time and i had no idea about what was going on in the world as well, but the truth is that even if someone had to come to me know and say invest in this coin (without knowing anything about crypto) i woudl be rather skeptical. and so for those that did invest and take a chance on this coin they woudl be reaping the rewards big time.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Bitcoin was not bought in 2009, it was bought in 2010 when it was used to order for pizza in Florida, USA. That was the first bitcoin trade and this later led to bitcoin becoming famous. 

As for the figure of Satoshi Nakamoto, I think it will always be unknown, and the competition bought the currency at that time because it was defined as digital gold and the future wealth, and also because it was a new idea and its price was very low.

People are always interested in good and new things. And in 2009 there was no digital currencies or cryptocurrencies available. That's why when the bitcoin was invented, people saw a new evolution in the trading. They trusted to invest or give their time in it. They thought the idea of bitcoin was amazing. And it doesn't matter who created it. They liked the product and it's feature so they bought the coins and mined for it.  

in my opinion people bought bitcoin 10 years ago because Satoshi nakamoto has promised to give a currency which is not controlled by any government and bank so that is why people invested in bitcoin 

This doesn't come as a surprise because we are living in the world of risk takers and I believe those who bought bitcoins ten years ago where one of them and they are our heroes because they helped this technology to reach this far.

I think Satoshi Nakamotor and the white bitcoin paper liked them and made them curious to buy bitcoin and trust Satoshi Nakamoto.

Life is great and enjoy it

Well my friend, this is a really good question, I think Bitcoin spread didn't happen very quickly as you would expect. Some people only heard the idea and liked the idea, but soon after that Bitcoin spread. I think the main reason that caused Bitcoin to spread so quickly is the corrupt banking system and the global financial crisis in 2008. This system almost caused a global catastrophe, so people liked this alternative system. In addition to being decentralized and this is something that everyone loves.

On 5/8/2020 at 3:35 PM, Hatred said:

Well, they trusted Satoshi Nakamoto's invention, Bitcoin, because they see that it has a great future. They invest on bitcoin because they believe that if they invest on it, their money will grow bigger for just a few years. And I think that they decision 10 years ago is right. It is because right now, we are seeing the success of bitcoin and many are already getting rich with the help of it.

This is the most strange part of the story. How people knew that if they buy bitcoin at those era, its price will rise like sky-rocket in later years? Who could predict such a legendary turn of events in the history of monetary systems? I believe the people who bought first bitcoins, just tried their lucks because spending a few cents were worth the try. Today, no one can treat bitcoin like that due to 2 digit numbers. I still don't know how people trusted an unknown currency, but there should be something that really encouraged them to take it seriously.

On 6/10/2020 at 4:03 AM, Brushless4500KV said:

How people knew that if they buy bitcoin at those era, its price will rise like sky-rocket in later years? Who could predict such a legendary turn of events in the history of monetary systems?

Well, that's true, it is strange story that happens. But I think some predictions or guess are sometimes accurate, right? So maybe those who buy bitcoin that time is good in predicting things and I think trust is also belongs on their decision. They gave their trust on it because they can see that it will be successful and they can earn from it if they will invest on it.

On 12/2/2019 at 8:22 PM, sdsonjoy50 said:

Satoshi Nakamoto is the father of Bitcoin, you will find more details about this in many blogs, it is reported that he launched Bitcoin in 2019.

A knowledgeable person will do everything according to his will. There are many people who build their wealth just by living anonymously. that he should anonymously social these days with the hackers around us to conduct major exchanges. full-time traders and therefore satoshi should create DEX right after creating bitcoins to make us safer.

I think that people trusted with bitcoin and its price increased dramatically in a short period due to the strength of his project and people saw in Bitcoin that it a major development in the old global economic system, and it is considered a source of profit safe independently far from banking supervision and taxation 

On 7/24/2020 at 7:13 PM, saraanna396 said:

The idea of creating bitcoin was really attractive, which is to get rid of centralization and control of banks and taxes, in addition to the price of bitcoin was less than one dollar, so buying a number of bitcoin did not need much courage.

Sadly it seems now that banks have started offering custodial services for cryptocurrencies. and morons began using them cancelling the major feature of Bitcoin and crypto. I mean seriously why would anyone ever use a bank to hold his crypto? This is amazingly stupid, goes against everything crypto is about and will just make these people lose their funds, have them confiscated and perhaps unable to withdraw them if they want to.

• +1 1

I think that people don't believe in this financial system world.. they don't believe in fiat money and gold.. when people heard about uncentralized money so this idea was really attractive for all people allover the world! and this is why many people trusted satoshi in my opinion and all those who trusted him , they are rich these days..

• +1 1

It is not only about trusting Satoshi Nakamoto, they were like groups or community, one head better than two right, 100 people better than 1. They also make every thing about bitcoin open source and this makes people to embrace bitcoin. 

It was a new experience. I doubt they might know a lot information about blockchain technology. They were pure enthusiasts and they made a decision to invest their money in this project.