Why people trusted Satoshi Nakamoto and bought first BTC coins 10 years ago? - Page 4 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

Why people trusted Satoshi Nakamoto and bought first BTC coins 10 years ago?

On 12/10/2019 at 9:50 PM, lucky80 said:

No. I think the investor already knows what is behind and the future of Bitcoin. Satoshi not only wrote but he embodied the contents of the whitepaper. And I think people who read the bitcoin whitepaper know what will be the future of bitcoin. 

The initial bitcoin investor is different from ordinary people. They can see the future. Believe it or not, but some of them are here now, watching the negative comments from people who beg 1000 satoshi.  😂

Maybe you right, maybe you wrong. No one knows. 

This is the concept of the coin is which bring about the identity to feel affection for bitcoin at opening and the populate we're not feel about the here grandeur of bitcoin next but the future is bright.

First of i know so for as that Satoshi Naka moto is the group name of which work for crypto behind the scene. In my opinion every person who's work for crypto is belong to Satoshi Naka Moto group but he does not know. But here i told you that bitcoins is popular due to own secret qualities and people believed in it, this thing show that bitcoin is more reliable and famous day by day.

On 2/3/2020 at 12:49 AM, outsskux said:

10 years ago I did not know bitcoin and I am not sure that people trust it to invest in it. but I think that the definitions of bitcoin are good because of people's understanding of it and the potentials that they have invested in it.

At first, people invested using their CPU only because bitcoin is not an ICO or not for sale. So there is no reason not to trust Satoshi. Plus, you can see the code behind bitcoin.

<Bitcoin> 33UiM7HjYSH9ZuCfdQiRKmWNJdGhLx444W

On 31 October 2008, a link to a paper authored by Satoshi Nakamoto titled Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System was posted to a cryptography mailing list. Nakamoto implemented the bitcoin software as open-source code and released it in January 2009

On 2/17/2020 at 2:38 PM, Ppmanhot said:

Satoshi nakamoto is so wide for buying bitcoin at that time, now bitcoin is filling the Cryptocurrency community

Satoshi is the creator of bitcoin and why he should buy his coins. For your note, bitcoin is not for sale when it is launched. You can get it by mining.

Frankly, I do not buy any currency before doing my own research work, and even if Bitcoin was offered to me 11 years ago I would not have bought it, but perhaps I would mine it with my own computer for the sake of entertainment no more, and maybe a lot of people who bought bitcoin at first were not their goal of investment but rather Just for fun, no more.

People trusted Satoshi, because trusting satoshi has nothing to do with bitcoins. It was completely decentralised and no one had any control on it. The code was out in the open to read, there was no other way but to accept the coin and buy it. 

I hadn t thought about this before, but the reason is that the price of bitcoin was low at that time and people could buy it easily. Maybe the reason is also that some people were expecting a high price and had confidence in the future of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies at that time

in first few years btc and whole crypto market not got much attention of the investors due to new market of the world but with the passage of time this market becoming more and more popular. 

People did trust the technology they did not search for the personality to invest.For the reference check this example, if you go market to buy some electric bulb, you first check its all features and technical details , you do not seek for its inventor or not? The same case was allied to the BTC buyers at that time. 

I don't really know the main reason these people trusted Satoshi, but they were right when they trusted him. This man achieved great success and not economic transactions. If the governments relied on bitcoin, this man would now be the richest in the world.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 11/29/2019 at 11:46 AM, Brushless4500KV said:

We all know that the fictional character named Satoshi Nakamoto first created bitcoin about ten years ago. He was the person who mined the first 50 bitcoins. Today, even after a decade, still no one knows who was the real Nakamoto!

Something I don't understand is that how he managed to sell his bitcoins anonymously? How early adopters trusted bitcoin when they didn't know about its value?

When something new is launched for the first time, it needs time to be accepted and used by people but this is not the case with bitcoin because it gained popularity like a bomb!

Why you should trust someone you don't even know and use its payment system for your transactions? If it were you, did you pay for an unknown coin developed by some unknown person?!

because they didn't care about the price or about the anonymous creator but they just believed in the blockchain technology. so they mined/bought their bitcoins. and the rest is history, they made a lot of money by trusting the blockchain

I think that no one trusted him , just bought coins not for the sake of earning, no one 10 years ago did not think that bitcoin could become so expensive.

I think that 10 years ago no one believed Satoshi Nakamoto, everyone thought that bitcoin will never grow in price and no one hoped for it

This currency was trusted and bought in those days because of the ads that support it in addition to that it was a new and unique thing on the Internet and this is what pushed people to buy and store them even though they did not expect that the price would reach more than $ 10,000

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

6 hours ago, NevermindNe said:

I think that 10 years ago no one believed Satoshi Nakamoto, everyone thought that bitcoin will never grow in price and no one hoped for it

If no one believes, why would anyone want to mine it ten years ago? Bitcoin was not sold yet. Then why would anyone buy it when bitcoin went on sale? The P2P and decentralized features make people interested. People who first read the bitcoin whitepaper is the first to invest and they know that bitcoin is a large economic ecosystem and has never existed before. Hopefully, you understand. 

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

As I can say that the initiative of the users to take a gamble in the bitcoin, was preferable the notion of having a futuristic kind if asset early enough to the world,so it was more likely to have to take part on the coins abs his it can be of use

Because it was the initial stage of the digital market and digital currencies which make users to think innovatively and while there was a huge investment in it from the different users it prices goes high and high which resulted to a great profit for such investors. 

I think that at that time no one believed in cryptocurrency and Satoshi Nakamoto and everyone was doing it and buying cryptocurrency as a hobby and did not think that you can earn money on it..

I think they trusted it because they need success. If you real need success you will not fear to try new things, new opportunities and you will not fear to take risks! Thats what they did when they heard about bitcoins in that year, but now are successful people through bitcoin.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

9 hours ago, Rita_Italy said:

Every people had a curious mind which want to know and use digital technology. When Satoshi nakamoto were told the people about bitcoin they were impressed and buy bitcoin

Some of the people are just easy to convince and they believe int he structured of bitcoin, that why they bought it and they misused the opportunity thinking that it will become worthless soon

On 3/25/2020 at 11:58 PM, Grease Lightning said:

If no one believes, why would anyone want to mine it ten years ago? Bitcoin was not sold yet. Then why would anyone buy it when bitcoin went on sale? The P2P and decentralized features make people interested. People who first read the bitcoin whitepaper is the first to invest and they know that bitcoin is a large economic ecosystem and has never existed before. Hopefully, you understand. 

I think he meant that people bought and mined bitcoin not for the sake of making money, but in order to learn something new.

I think that at that time some people understood that the government would not be able to control this kind of sending of money and because of this they believed Satoshi Nakamoto.