Difference between Services and Marketplace - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BullRunBit

Difference between Services and Marketplace

Service

Section where you share/offer YOUR service to other members.

Marketplace

Section where you share YOUR "goods" which you want to sell or to buy.

I see a lot of topics which dont belong to specified section.

For example:

This topic is on Service section and dont have any relations with section "Service"

Or this one, yes he asking about some service but it's not his service

This one dont have any point why is on Marketplace section

This one, yes he sell somethings but he did not share offer just ask for some website for that

And my opinion is that this is how it should look, this is on Service section

Or this is how it should look on Marketplace section

And for example this one is for Service section not on Marketplace section

There are a lot more topics which dont belong to specified section and I share just this and I hope you understand point because it's very confusing when someone go to Marketplace section and see topic where someone ask to other members to share some good site to sell digital files. 🤨

Is this for Services section too?

Edited by BullRunBit
One more topic, wrong section
  • Useful or interesting 1

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

I think that there are some who doesn't know "difference between services and market place", same thing that almost all sections here in the forum is infected with spam, off topic and duplicate post/comments/topic.

Perhaps the messages you just read are already deleted from each user's account. or transmitted in the off-topic section. and do not forget the members are more and more attract to this forum.

This would be an additional job for the moderators because they are the one who will segregate topics that doesn't belong in it's designated sections.I think this forum would become better if we are all aware of what we are doing.

10 hours ago, maricans said:

I think that there are some who doesn't know "difference between services and market place", same thing that almost all sections here in the forum is infected with spam, off topic and duplicate post/comments/topic.

It's really simple, "marketplace" the word itself tells what it is place where people sell or buy something and "services" it's same place where you offer some service or looking for some service.

10 hours ago, yupi84goro said:

It is true that there are many topics that are in the wrong sections, we leave it to the moderator in this regard. I still think this is a natural thing because this forum is still very new, so it is definitely still in the process of improving towards better. We support that this forum can be more developed, and can provide many benefits for its members.

I report a lot topics which is in wrong section and write in which section belong to.

And this things just confuse new users, honestly me too and I start to report such a topics.

• Useful or interesting 1

Good to see your post. I am one of the people here on these forum who is confuse on that two topic. It is good for you to post that so that we can adjust are post and post on the right topic next time. Thank very much. I really appreciate your post. And with that help many users a lot we can use your post as our guide on deciding a topic to post.

10 hours ago, wilbertson said:

They kinda seem the same to me, i mean some topics could fit in both of the sections.

Like which one? If you buy or sell something that is for Marketplace and if you looking for job like programmer or you look for programmer you share your offer on Services.

But obvious that I make mistake too with Services, because I report this topic (it was on Exchanges section)

and now is on Services section, I think this topis is for Crypto World section.

But obvious it isn't. It's little confusing Services section.

If we want to filtering topics here, we will find a lot of posts and topics are not belong to their topics, what you mentioned above are some examples from many other, some members should be more careful next time 

yes .I think there are many topics in this forum that are not related to any category, and I think if you look at the different sections you will understand better about them and I think they do not help anyone, so these posts are especially useful to admins.  I think they should be monitored and set aside for posting them

Hi, I see you listed me here. Sorry about that. The forum is growing and adding so much I did not realize what the "services" was for. Thank you for pointing it out. Wont happen again.

Get paid for video views and writing comments! DIY Tube Video Community

DIYT Coins - The Video Sharing Cryptocurrency

Run A Masternode - Huge ROI: Buy DIYT Coins

Masternode Mining Pool & Rentals - Get FREE Credit When You Join: HERE

I think it's the same, if you follow the section on Bitcointalk, the Marketplace is a place for all things related to buying and selling goods, services, auctions, etc. I don't know how divide mechanism on the cryptotalk section and in my opinion it's reasonable because maybe some people just moved from bitcointalk so they are still familiar with the forum before, even like that thanks for telling us.

Every time i need service i go to service session and search for my problems if i don't find i post some questions to know from members who have more experience than me 

And in marketplace if i want or you want to buy some service or social media that how I understand the work of them

I think it is the duty of the moderator to judge.  As a new person here this is not easy.  Different lang also be things that must be considered to judge something.  Neef to be wise.  I think we're all about the same here hoping to get paid.

Edited by Yanadia
I forget to using english

For me, i think that is job for moderators and admins to judge it. But for me, marketplace is where you are doing some activities just like buy and sell coins, then the services is you are looking in the site for some offers to you. Did you get my point? Sorry for my english. 

22 hours ago, DIY Tube Video said:

Hi, I see you listed me here. Sorry about that. The forum is growing and adding so much I did not realize what the "services" was for. Thank you for pointing it out. Wont happen again.

I understand you, and there are no official explanation what some section means.

17 hours ago, Raven said:

For me, i think that is job for moderators and admins to judge it. But for me, marketplace is where you are doing some activities just like buy and sell coins, then the services is you are looking in the site for some offers to you. Did you get my point? Sorry for my english. 

I understand what you mean, but can you tell me is there are difference between when you want to sell or buy something (account, website, gift card etc.) and when you share offer that you can make/create website/blog or you need that someone designs for you your website? That is difference between Marketplace and Services, but how I see (with topics which is on Sevices section) Services section is for presentation sevices too it's not important if is that your that service. And that is little confusing.

Service! category is the place where you can act like a service support that's you can help newbies also experts.

Marketplace! is this is the section where you can use it as promotion of you bussines or promote anything.

16 hours ago, Hashimi said:

Its happen time to time because many users dont even know there are specific section for each type of topic. but moderators moves different posts to there sections easily. this is not a big issues for now when most of them creating legit contents. 

Like you say it's not problem if is topic good, but a big mess is made.

When I go to Marketplace section and see this topic

about one thing I think, is he sell his service or he offer his service?

He clean write "I will set up your mining software for you for $20." that is not something which he sell that is offer.

And that is for me for Services section, but again we dont have official which section is for which topics.

15 hours ago, Lubruselu said:

Service! category is the place where you can act like a service support that's you can help newbies also experts.

Marketplace! is this is the section where you can use it as promotion of you bussines or promote anything.

"act like sevice" and "promotion" I dont think so.

You misunderstood, maybe that sections look like what you write but I dont think so that they are for it.

maybe they are many who do not know the difference.Thanks for sharing this information, but some of them are off-topic which means they don't care about the rules

This could end up being one more work for that moderators since they're the main ones who'll segregate subjects that do not fit in within it is specified areas. I believe this particular discussion board might turn out to be much better in the event that we all have been conscious of what we should tend to be performing.

We have to understand because the moderators have worked hard to eradicate spammers but they are too numerous, so we can help the moderator through the report button if you see posts that don't fit the topic or post spam

On 12/2/2019 at 1:24 PM, BullRunBit said:

Like you say it's not problem if is topic good, but a big mess is made.

When I go to Marketplace section and see this topic

about one thing I think, is he sell his service or he offer his service?

He clean write "I will set up your mining software for you for $20." that is not something which he sell that is offer.

And that is for me for Services section, but again we dont have official which section is for which topics.

"act like sevice" and "promotion" I dont think so.

You misunderstood, maybe that sections look like what you write but I dont think so that they are for it.

This is what I thought; let's say For example I just write in service section and guide "how to register on yobit" this what we call service.

@BullRunBit you are right the above topics are still not in the correct place, but people posted them before creating that forums.

I am hoping the moderator should work on it and keep the forum in good condition.

Information is not just about posting and sending invites. It is about but we are here to share cryptocurrency, exchange & opinion that we can have a better community. This is all about service & good market place

I think the difference is in services this is a platform where you paid the platform in order to use their platform. however in marketplace, its where all starts, you need to buy coins from there, theres a lot of coin in the marketplace. 

13 hours ago, Lubruselu said:

This is what I thought; let's say For example I just write in service section and guide "how to register on yobit" this what we call service.

No, that is tutorial not service.

12 hours ago, cryptosix said:

@BullRunBit you are right the above topics are still not in the correct place, but people posted them before creating that forums.

I am hoping the moderator should work on it and keep the forum in good condition.

Yes but there are option "This comment is okay, but I want to tell a moderator about it", I report a lot of topics which is not on right section. And this option above tell that is not spam or copy/paste than just is in wrong section.