What kind of traders are you? Daily or long term? - Page 9 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

What kind of traders are you? Daily or long term?

On 11/29/2019 at 6:08 AM, Crypto123 said:

Traders are two types of daily and long-term traders
A daily trader who is looking to buy when the price falls and sell on the rise for quick daily gains and although it may be few, it may suit some
The second type is a long-term trader who buys to hold for sale when prices are high
What kind are you and why do you prefer this type?

I'm a long term trader, I prefer this type because it can help me to manage and have a plan when I'm going to trade my coins. 

I'm waiting for right opportunity to happen first before I do a move. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 12/20/2019 at 10:04 AM, Crypto123 said:

Yes, I do know this feeling. You sit in front of the screen for hours throughout the day, and finally you discover that you have not achieved the profits that are worth mentioning. Achieve some profits, but in the final, and when you make a final account, you discover that you did not win anything, with the loss of time.

I deal with analysis, both fundamental and technical. I am always in situations instead of emotions. I deal with opportunities that are not connected with emotions. I just found myself tracking my transactions constantly and I didn't like that. It is almost a must and I am sure everyday traders know exactly what I am saying.

On 12/17/2019 at 1:02 PM, SCB1234 said:

I'm with you. I day trade. The profits are better but harder to attain. It takes much more skill to make a lot of smarter moves quicker, but the payoff in the end is much larger than a few big moves over the year.

I believe that true profit will come to you from time to time, you just need to wait and trade and hone your skills. I think daily trading is the best place where you can make better daily profits than long term trading

Being a single-type trader is not the best idea. The best choice is being the kind of trader that the market tells you to be in any possible conditions. If market situation was in a way that favored short term method, you should adapt yourself to this style to keep earning and if it called for long term style, you should hold your capital without touching it. Traders don't dictate the market what they want from it, it is the market that dictates us how we should deal with it to get our rewards.

On 3/28/2020 at 4:04 AM, huyasdad08 said:

It has the best chance to get profit. So that is why I am a trader I am a long-term trader. Short-term is risky and not very directed and productive.il

I think you are a professional trader and that why you like been good long term trading, this is great for you and I wish you all the best in your trading strategy

I do both, i trade everyday through peer to peer method in localbitcoins and i get good profit everyday up to 0.006 satoshi's and you can do it too. I also trade for long time with litecoin, ethereum and dash through yobit exchange.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

It depends on projects. l mean some of them is really good daily, but others are for long term. For example right now reason of some problems event is so bad and there are a lot of projects, which are really good for long term. Sometimes it is so hard to wait for this day, but there is not any solution. 

On 12/23/2019 at 12:53 AM, David Warner said:

I am a daily traders.it help me a lot for my trading and make me more profitable.Every day i see market price of some coin and looking for the best time for trading.                  

I like being a short-term trader because if we trade using short-term methods, it can reduce the risk of losses, which is certainly good for our career in dealing with electricity bills. from the world. I'm often tired when prices don't rise. But I enjoy doing that. Because I believe in their projects, I don't see the daily prices. I only install the app to track prices if I increase according to my set percentage.

I am a daily trader. Whenever I feel that the opportunity of profit is coming I trade my coins. It's better strategy to earn money on daily basis. While in long term trading you have to wait for a long time.

On 12/20/2019 at 6:34 PM, Digicoin said:

My first trade is day trading. I was losing in it and I changed to future trading. Now, I have learn a lot and I am doing bot and I am gaining. 

I just found myself tracking my transactions constantly and I didn't like that. It is almost a must and I am sure everyday traders know exactly what I am saying. in the final and when you create one last account, you discover that you didn't win anything, with time wasting.

Currently I'm a long-term trader because I'm holding bitcoins to sell  for profit when the price rises and it may take a while for me to see profits as compared to short term trading.

On 12/20/2019 at 7:08 PM, Crypto123 said:

The same for me, at the beginning I was trading on a daily basis but I was not very busy at that time and I did not achieve big profits. As for now, I am busy and I have no time to stay in front of the indicators. So currently I prefer long term trading.

it was not a good experience for me then I switched to keeping coins / tokens from week to month and I found myself good in that now I keep the money for about a month and withdraw the interest. I just found myself tracking my transactions constantly and I didn't like that. It is almost a must and I am sure everyday traders know exactly what I am saying.

On 12/20/2019 at 7:08 PM, Crypto123 said:

The same for me, at the beginning I was trading on a daily basis but I was not very busy at that time and I did not achieve big profits. As for now, I am busy and I have no time to stay in front of the indicators. So currently I prefer long term trading.

Gained some profits, but in the final and when you created one last account, you discovered that you didn't win anything, with losing time. Today, prices haven't changed much and are on a downward trend, I will hold the money. In the coming year, when prices rise, I will spend my daily investment to make a profit.

On 4/2/2020 at 3:53 PM, phizusiki said:

Gained some profits, but in the final and when you created one last account, you discovered that you didn't win anything, with losing time. Today, prices haven't changed much and are on a downward trend, I will hold the money. In the coming year, when prices rise, I will spend my daily investment to make a profit.

Yes, this is what usually happens and it happened to me more than once. Yes, you make many daily deals and you think that I won a lot, but suddenly the prices drop and you do your calculations and you discover that you are a loser in the end.

I am a day trader, because I need money to support myself and because of this, I can't wait for weeks until the price of cryptocurrencies increases significantly.

I am a long-term trader, I do not see the point of constantly trading on exchanges and taking risks when you can just buy a cryptocurrency and wait for it to grow, doing your own cases

On 11/28/2019 at 4:08 PM, Crypto123 said:

A daily trader who is looking to buy when the price falls and sell on the rise for quick daily gains and although it may be few, it may suit some
The second type is a long-term trader who buys to hold for sale when prices are high

Well i can say im both, sometimes i hold a big quantity to sell it at a high price, and some days when i see i good chance to buy low and sell high in the same day i do it, i also see the prediction of prices.

On 4/17/2020 at 7:54 AM, nayon89 said:

Actually I don't trade long term. Whenever i have some balance in my uphold account that time price goes up and down. I try to withdraw them when the price is high. I don't know wether its called trading or not. But even i didn't trade long term yet.

Well we can call this a musk or long-term storage, this option is good in the event that you do not like trading or you do not have time for daily trading, this option can be good sometimes, especially if you bought at a good price.

On 4/2/2020 at 1:00 PM, Peter Urban said:

I am now HODLer, but before Febuary I was daily trader and I had very successful trades, but now I am awaiting for bull run of BTC and every satoshi is welcomed in my wallet.

LOL, that is one of a kind, if I'm to even call myself a trader at all, i will call myself a whatever trader, because it take whatever that is presented to me.

On 4/2/2020 at 2:28 PM, kipara said:

I'm not kind of any trader between day trader or long term trader, and I don't know which kind of trader are more benefited here, so can you suggest to me which kind of trader is profitable.

The suggestion you want depends on your skills and abilities. If you are a knowledgeable trader, then I suggest you to try daily trading. It is more profitable because the number of transactions you will do is much higher and your total income is more too. Long term trade is not as profitable as the previous one because you can only make one profit per month or every 2 months. But profitability is not the only thing you should concern about. Think about risks involved in each one to make the right choice. If you are still an amateur, forget about day trading and just buy and hold.

On 11/28/2019 at 5:08 PM, Crypto123 said:

Welcome my friend
Actually, I agree with you on this matter that this currency is one of the best currencies in the market and its project is very strong and can be the strongest currency in the future is not 2020 I think much more than that

2 hours ago, Razanrr said:

when you're exchanging every day you can build your benefits yet additionally hazard losing more. What's more, on the off chance that I incline toward as a brokers day by day

Where you gain more experience by trading more, you will become good at it and win more than you lose, never give up. But if you just want to have stable income without much hustle then you should do holding.

It is changed between altcoins for me. l mean there are a lot of coins, some of them are really good for daily trading, but there are also good for long-term like ETH. It is a matter for the investor.

Just now, ashua1 said:

I am a long-term trader, I find it more beneficial in the short term because I can better observe and capture the market. But when the market is highly volatile I am easily wrong and have not yet overcome it

So you love and see the more potential on day trading, but the only reason you hold, because you do not know how to trade perfectly?

On 4/20/2020 at 9:12 PM, teminalibug said:

So you love and see the more potential on day trading, but the only reason you hold, because you do not know how to trade perfectly?

I like short term trading because it gives me more profit more than keeping it for a long term trading, because long term trading is not always good due to some opportunities that will come and you miss it.