Newly joined member required help - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bangash110

Newly joined member required help

Of course, it makes sense to be here and get paid in bitcoin. I also wish you to be here and make good friends. 

When a newbie join this group. He/she can easily ask question by creating a topic. And we everyone answer them to solve his/her problem. When i was newbie i create some topic and know about those topic. And now I'm  gained lots of knowledge here.

Newly member can reaching their useful post,after they occur got payment.So first learning and doing research cryptotalk forum and posting what do you know about cryptocurrency.

Hello my friend .After creating account on cryptotalk and on Yobit exchange .After that link your cryptotalk  UID with Yobit account and do 30 post daily on cryptotalk after 100 post you will paid.

On 11/28/2019 at 9:10 PM, Bangash110 said:

I love this website, as I read few posts regarding the benefits of this website. But I think it is not possible to get whole the information about the website by myself, so please anyone can guide me through use of this website and also about the earnings from this website. Thanks for your help and support in advance.

I read about all the replies on this post, I am thankful to all of you who had shown great concern for me to get some knowledge about this website. I really appreciate your help and support.

One thing I want to know is that how I complete 100 posts, it may be replies or it must be some topic to put in the forum?

Please any one guide me. Thanks in advance

This forums helps the peoples to support in the earning. But the newly peoples requires some help about this platform. So they just post there problem and the peoples give the suggestion about this problem.

So it is very help full for the newbie persons

On 1/4/2020 at 5:02 AM, mbaman80 said:

You can learn a lot of things with regards to crypto in this forum. You will get help from people who have been in the market for longer than you can imagine.

Staying on this forum has great opportunities, you learn, you earn and still become perfect

Welcome to the forum. This forum is mostly used for two things from users that decide to register here. First and most important is that they write posts to contribute to the community to be as helpful as possible by making good quality posts, and second to earn some bitcoin for your own pleasure. 

Welcome to cryptotalk forum my friend, I'm glad you joined here. You should read the terms and conditions first before you go posting, if you any questions and you want to learn more and gain knowledge about this forum, just post it and be careful on the content.

It is easy to earn satoshis in this forum, you just make a good post and earn satoshi. Just make sure you should make 100 posts and should be 100+ characters of your posts so you will qualified in the campaign.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/6/2020 at 2:39 PM, Esha23 said:

I am also a new member in this site . I read every  rules of this forum .First i have to post 100 useful post then we will get payment and i was trying my best

That's is very good if you were reading the forum rules first, cause I see many newbies here are don't read the forum rules that's why they get banned

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

Welcome. If you have problem on how to earn on this forum.first you have to connect your account at yobit then make 100 post as requirement.after taht every post and comment you do will be compensated and go directly to your cryptotalk campaign balance at yobit exchange.

Wellcome here in Crypto talk forum .. you can fined here soooo many information about any thing you want .. if you are new here you should to check FOR BIGINNERS title and read eoungh to know more about the rules

Welcome to cryptotalk and if you need help you can always approach or atleast post any of your concern in this forum. Always remember this forum is created to help all newbie or begginers. Hope you enjoy being part of this community. 

First of all you have to complete the threshold of 100 usefulpost to be eligible for earning and after that you have to make an account on yobit.net, where you get your payment for every useful post  after completing threshold. You can check your earning in cryptotalk campaign section by entering your cyrptotalk id and email address, there is limit of  30 post per day on this forum

I think to earning in this forum is simple. You only need reply in some thread where you think interested to reply. Just avoid the thread where have useless information. After that you can see on Yobit how many progress your post count to withdraw. I think that is simple and for newbie please don't fear taking some mistakes.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

On 11/29/2019 at 8:36 AM, Sujon33 said:

Welcome to cryptotalk community.If you want to know more about this forum you should check a section in the homepage named About Forum.Here you can find all things about forum.You can also ask me how can i help you

Your information is very useful. Thank you so much for sharing this information with us.

You can start earning in this forum by linking your account to yobit exchange, once you have an account you can try to find the section about yobit's cryptotalk campaign and you can put the required details there in order for your account in the forum and exchange to be connected. You need to post 100 useful contents before you can start earning and 1 useful post is equal to 1000 satoshis, you can earn about 30000 satoshis every day because 30 posts is the max number of posts that will be paid.

The first step that must be done is to link the cryptotalk account with Yobit, after that do post every day with a maximum of 30 posts / day. In this forum you can discuss crypto currencies such as bitcoin and altcoin

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

On 11/28/2019 at 5:10 PM, Bangash110 said:

I love this website, as I read few posts regarding the benefits of this website. But I think it is not possible to get whole the information about the website by myself, so please anyone can guide me through use of this website and also about the earnings from this website. Thanks for your help and support in advance.

Earning free fund is real in this forum. All you need to do is make a positive comments about any of the listed forum topics and you can earn plenty Satoshi which you can convert to BTC 

why you think it will hard for you to understanding all things of the forum.normally shared by the general rules of this forum.please read a topic and find the importance of that and reply comment with 100 character at least for getting paid for your constructive post.do that for all topic and not make spamming or copy/paste

On 11/28/2019 at 10:10 PM, Bangash110 said:

If you are here for only earning then i think you don't need to know about this site. You should know how to work here. You will get many tutorials about it on this forum site. 

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA