Basic Attention Token Price Prediction - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Prediction in general about cryptic prices will increase significantly in the coming years, and this is why the cryptocurrencies must be exploited, worked on and invested in.

THINK POSITIVE

I expect that the BAT currency will rise in the future according to several indicators and a strong region in which it is now and it is a good currency from a new browser in the market that supports the currency greatly

Prediction typically related to cryptic price tags increases very much during the heading yrs, together with this is precisely why any cryptocurrencies ought to be taken advantage of, worked on together with procured.

Thanks for sharing. I think the 2020-2025 token will be used by more people. There is potential, and its value will increase over time. It is an incredible token, follow it

I think that the price of BAT by 2022 will be much more than 0.5 dollars, since now many people are switching to Brave browser and the chances that investors will invest their money in it are much higher.

I read that the current BAT can reach $ 1 by 2025, this is not news. By that time, Bitcoin could grow in value than it is today. 

I expect that the price of bitcoin will succeed to reach at least $ 15,000 before the end of the year 2020 and as for my forecast for the price of bitcoin during the year 2025 will rise, but I have no idea what price it will reach until that time

Life is great and enjoy it

I heard that Brave is planning to collaborate with Binance, and I think this will only raise the price of the Basic Attention Token, I already bought it for $ 50 just in case.

I think the price at the present time is up because the cryptocurrencies have ended the correction movement you are making in the recent past and now they have returned to their main direction which is the rise

2 hours ago, koussai999 said:

I think the price at the present time is up because the cryptocurrencies have ended the correction movement you are making in the recent past and now they have returned to their main direction which is the rise

We need to be very careful while trading this coin, it can be very volatile and do not think because it increase today it will not decrease tomorrow. I have the coin on my list but not good time to trade it, today is not even good for the coin at all. 

The BAT chart is looking good for trading. Buy at $0,12-$0,15 sell at double. This has been repeated a lot and it can be a good chance to make decent money from this coin.

Basic Attention Token is very big crypto project . It s future is very bright . So if we buy at low range and hold for long time . Then definitely it gives good returns . I m also invested some money in BAT Token .

Brave and the cryptocurrency BAT it launched is a step forward towards integration of internet browsing and cryptocurrencies. Its a great opportunity to acquire some crypto by just doing what we do everyday, browsing. But as the reward system is based on ads, i think it would be more efficient if the whole browser itself was developed upon blockchain.

468x60-3.png

I have BAT token holdings on Uphold wallet. I earn free BAT tokens for using Brave browser and all the earned tokens will be sent to uphold wallet. I believe each BAT token may cost at least $0.75 in the near future.