Crypto change people lives - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kizz

Crypto change people lives

Not as such. but something is changed in my life because of crypto currencies. that a new and unique way of earning money i have found which is make me unique in my family, relatives and in my friends also. 

• +1 1

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

Yes, my friend bought about 2000 bitcoins in 2009, lived in poverty, worked in low-paid jobs, now moved to the UK, and has not worked for a long time)

• +1 1

Prosperity of Technology is characterized by an understanding of its potential. We are here now at this point. Use cases for this nascent technology are still under exploration, and some setbacks may occur along the way. However, the future holds many surprises for this revolutionary technology that may change many in the financial future.

• +1 1

The creation cryptocurrencies has been changing not just to how people would see things but also to people who are working at home, it has given people opportunities to earn money. 

• +1 1

There is no doubt in saying that because of crypto a lot of people life get change and many are doing for it and you can see the best platform which we have now of cryptotalk and yobit that people who are needy are getting benefit from it.

• +1 1

Crypto have big impact on the lives of people i feel lot of changes in me after being attached with this industry crypto make users addicted to it and i cant sleep and wake up with out looking at market price and good Airdrops to join

• +1 1

If you are serious in crypto domain you can make a lot of money from and your life will change to a better way... 

My life is changed because cryptocurrency.

Actually i really depressed for my life, especially in financial. Where i already get fired in my old company where i worked really hard by my heart, but i just get fired and don't have many money to life.

So i just going enter again in cryptocurrency. I get some light to get idea make money online. Where i think before, that is near not possible, because if i doing for example dropshipper there is many people already doing it and they are struggle to get profit. But in cryptocurrency i see many way to make money with my skill and no skill.

I just have a spirit to life and hope get chance to be successful.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

Cryptocurrency can of course change the standard of living of the people as people can invest a lot of money through cryptocurrency by investing their money properly if they have the proper knowledge about it.

in terms of the needs of crypto life changed my social situation, because of the increased financial status. while in terms of technology, it's almost the same as you, I want to develop with blockchain technology where we provide a transparency of existing data from an existing system (block)

Cryptography changes the lives of people, it is a fact. If you think carefully, those people who created crypto are great fellows. I just got interested in it recently, but I'm not going to stop

Yes i believe crypto can changes lives. Maybe in good way or bad way. In my experience, crypto help me a lot in my financial, because im still a student, i need money to support my studies and by crypto, I don't need to work outside thatis more complicated. 

In my personal experiences, of course it is. It does not change my financial status but it also changes my lifestyle. Like I level up my time-management skill and broaden knowledge about cryptoworld.

On 11/26/2019 at 4:31 AM, Sozib Hosen said:

Yes. I agree with you. I think it's true "Crypto change people lives" but it's also true is Crypto can destroy lives also is not use in good thing. Some people think it's easy to earn money from crypto and some think it's not. But if you change your lives you must know about best crypto currency. In my case cryptocurrency changing my life. Now I am finding a way to earn money , learn more and living my life with happinessj. thanks

If people spent a few hours doing research and understand the dangers then the probability of getting destroyed is minimized. There are scams and shady investment schemes and they are promoted really aggresively. If someone wants to just rush into crypto without the necessary knowledge it is probable that he will get caught in the webs of these scammers. Also the markets are very volatile so everyone when investing should understand that he can lose everything. Always invest what you are willing to lose. Crypto space is an unregulated jungle and you have to be careful with every step. Also we need patience as all the stories we've read about people getting rich with Bitcoin in a few months are real, but they are really hard to be repeated today.

On 11/26/2019 at 7:26 AM, kizz said:

Do you agree that crypto change people lives?
Do you have experience that it change your life?

Well, crypto was very helpful more importantly as a student, they can learn about the cryptocurrencies and bitcoins. It helps them to be imformative in a way of socializing in the different part of world and becaue of crypto, they can sustain themselves as student. Since I'm just a mere student and still wanted to be learn it changes my life because what I know can be improve using crypto and because of this It helps my suspenses in school. How does crypto change your life?

Yes so many peoples that have changed their life in the crypto market and these peoples will trust on this market at the start and after some years they see the coins price and on that time they are billionaire so crypto market will change so many peoples life in short time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

so far, cryptocurrencies have not changed my life as much as I would like, but I believe that everything is ahead, but in general I found using them a sphere that is very interesting to me

On 11/26/2019 at 7:26 AM, kizz said:

Do you agree that crypto change people lives?
Do you have experience that it change your life?

Well, crypto was very helpful more importantly as a student, they can learn about the cryptocurrencies and bitcoins. It helps them to be imformative in a way of socializing in the different part of world and becaue of crypto, they can sustain themselves as student. Since I'm just a mere student and still wanted to be learn it changes my life because what I know can be improve using crypto and because of this It helps my suspenses in school. How does crypto change your life?

Yeah its true that crypto have a major impact on peoples life. Even some of people get rich using crypto currencies. I also prefer to earn in crypto instead if wasting time in social media.

3 hours ago, Adeerma said:

yes crypto helps the lives of many people, crypto helps opportunities to earn money easily, by trading on crypto I think this is very good for the future

Yes it is a future if you trade, you can  easliy make an income trading

Crypto can change everyone's life but it depends on how they accept crypto.  For example, some people accept crypto as an investment opportunity that leads many to become billionaires through crypto.

Yes, I agree that crypto changes people's lives and it was very helpful for them, and me as a student. People can learn from cryptocurrency like bitcoin once they've found out how very helpful cryptocurrency was.  Crypto change my life and helping with my expenses in school like tuition fees, transportation, allowance, etc. 

On 11/27/2019 at 8:58 PM, Hanhassie said:

Cryptocurrency can improve the society a lot and it can also improve people life by easing their difficulties

It is very true that cryptocurrency can improve the lives of many people by alleviating their difficulties by providing benefits and opportunities to share experiences in their forums so that many people like cryptocurrency.

Crypto change people's lives as it transport them from the real world to virtual world , it changed my life as I no longer care about real money I care only about crypto