Crypto change people lives - Page 28 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kizz

Crypto change people lives

On 11/25/2019 at 10:26 PM, kizz said:

Do you agree that crypto change people lives?
Do you have experience that it change your life?

Well, crypto was very helpful more importantly as a student, they can learn about the cryptocurrencies and bitcoins. It helps them to be imformative in a way of socializing in the different part of world and becaue of crypto, they can sustain themselves as student. Since I'm just a mere student and still wanted to be learn it changes my life because what I know can be improve using crypto and because of this It helps my suspenses in school. How does crypto change your life?

The Crypto world helps you understand finance, technologies like hardware mining through a PC or an antminer, etc. In addition, cryptocurrencies can help you always have the option to make a lot of money when some altcoin or BTC soars up in their prices, it's a technology that changes the way you see things because you never give up to reach goals.

• +1 1

Thats is unhidden fact thats crypto is really changing peoples life because it has a lot of earning way not only trading like it has in forex you only earn by trading.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Well, for me there is a possibility that it may change someone else's life especially financially because we have working here to earn. Also, it is also a big help when it comes to socialization and constructing sentences of how you want to express yourself in words. 

• +1 1

On 11/26/2019 at 7:26 AM, kizz said:

Do you agree that crypto change people lives?
Do you have experience that it change your life?

Well, crypto was very helpful more importantly as a student, they can learn about the cryptocurrencies and bitcoins. It helps them to be imformative in a way of socializing in the different part of world and becaue of crypto, they can sustain themselves as student. Since I'm just a mere student and still wanted to be learn it changes my life because what I know can be improve using crypto and because of this It helps my suspenses in school. How does crypto change your life?

Crypto market change so many peoples life and this is true becasue in the crypto market so many people will make good money and they change their life in a short time through just the crypto market.

• +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 11/26/2019 at 11:55 AM, yifnt said:

Obviously this changed my life, because after graduating from school I did not have a busy life and it was difficult to find a job because my height was not sufficient for the company requirements, to apply for college also did not have sufficient funds. This made me spend all day in front of the computer looking for income and learning. Crypto makes me better now

Many people become millionerd and many of them become poor because they don't know the reality and market of the crypto currency and they invest blindly.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

It is changing them in just the way of earning yet there is no influence of cryptocurrency on a laymans life and there will not even for next few years I think.

Yes, you are right, I agree with you.  Because I have been working on crypto for a few days now and I have realized that by working here we can gain better knowledge and exchange work with.Here we are making money through internet very easily sitting at home.As a result, we have changed a bit economically.It is very, very helpful, especially for students.

On 1/10/2020 at 1:03 PM, Whydoyoucare said:

Yes crypto can really change your life, but in order to success in crypto you will face a lot of rejections and struggles, but if you overcome those traits, a better future awaits you.

Yes you right the cryptoworld can easily change anyone life but it need hard work and good time and after getting proper information and knowledge you can easily earn good earning .

Yes my friend i agree with you.Crypto. is wonderful forum in the world. It provides a lot of opportunity to earn money. It provides trading facility by which one can earn money. 

• +2 1

This is how you deal with cryptocurrencies, it is changing people's lives, but it all depends on anyone on how they accept the cryptocurrencies and how they deal with them.

Crypto can really change your life.  If you understand and experience crypto then use it properly.  Then you can see that you have benefited very quickly.  Learn about cryptocurrencies and how to invest and exchange.  Then you will be able to earn a lot of money as your life will change quickly...

I'm motivated about this content because am among the beneficiaries who have been enjoying the benefit and as a matter of fact I have used the money gain here to cover most of my expenses that I have been struggling to cover. Based on the experience gain here crypto have help me improve my english write up.

• Useful or interesting 1

27 minutes ago, Suffele said:

I totally agree and more than convinced that cryptocurrencies can change people's lives because personally it happened to me when I met cryptocurrencies my life completely changed I stopped being the common person who works for someone else to start working for me

@Suffele It is true that digital currencies have helped many people to generate additional income, as there are those who have become dependent on circulation to achieve good profits and investment. As we saw, this forum helped students a lot in order to earn money to cover daily expenses.

• +2 1

Cryptocurrency can surely change people lives especially if they are smart, disciplined and patient. Anyone can become successful through crypto if they are willing to learn and work hard until they reach their goal. They will learn how to manage their money because of investing.

Based on the experience gain here crypto have change my life in term of money and knowledge, I used to depend on my brother for some of my school stuff but actually since joining this great platform i always cover most my bills without letting him know and to be sincere I can stand on my own in the world of crypto.

Its not hundred percent that crypto changes people lives because there has so many people who complaints thats they loosing too much in cryptocurrencies. 

• +3 1

Of course life changes, both in personal, economic and social effects, since you can earn an income without having to work for someone else, all the effort is for your own benefit, in the personal and social sphere you will surely notice an improvement thanks to the fact that the economic index changes.

In my case, knowledge about technology and other aspects increased thanks to cryptocurrencies and that has opened doors for me.

• -1 1
  • +1 1

Just now, Victoria' said:

Really some people lifetime transform intended for acquire crypto in addition to produce the lifetime easy. Some people usually are acquired massive income and buy quite a few matter.

the worst part of a person’s life and not having money, money can solve more than 90% of our problems in real life and cryptocurrencies will be able to revolutionize the world giving the possibility that with a small investment it is possible to become rich or have money for buy things in the real world and survive in this world

• +1 1

Yes off course my dear friend cryptotalk change our life completely.... Because I am student before joining this platform so I face many diffculties I not paid his fees and not ful fil his needs... Through this platform I easily pay his university fees and full fill his needs at the limited.. I think it's a best platform for the online earnings specially students...

• +3 1
  • +4 1

Not all people has changed their lives because of cryptocurrencies, but there have some others who has been loosing in to the crypto because they were starting investing without knowledge.

• +3 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Cryptocurrency has changed my life a lot. It became more interesting and thanks to the cryptocurrency, I started making my first money. In the future, I plan to link my profession with cryptocurrency.

Of course, people's lives can change there are many people who have financial freedom thanks to cryptocurrencies since they give them passive income I want to get to that to have my financial freedom to be able to have passive income and no longer work I think that many  people have helped cryptocurrencies to some gives extra money to others and they have already achieved financial freedom that is why I will continue investing in cryptocurrencies.

• +3 1

To be honest. I never thought that I would be a part of crypto world. But this forum has really changed my life. I'm getting a good income and also I have learned trading which helps me to get extra profit. I never could imagine that would be this much interested in something. 

Yes, perhaps the crypto will soon change life, but to this day it is still unknown and untruthful to many residents, I think that the matter should be clarified to them.

• +1 1

Yes, my dear. I agree with you, crypto change our lives. As a student crypto helps us to get money, we can easily earn good amount of money every month and easily bear our study expense. If you are old in crypto world, would you have some bitcoin. i think you sold those high market price and get high profit. So crypto obviously change our lives. 

• +2 1