Indian Government Offers Crypto and Blockchain Course - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptosix

Indian Government Offers Crypto and Blockchain Course

The Indian government does not reject central blockchain and cryptocurrencies but is against decentralized and uncontrollable currencies such as bitcoin

• -1 1

THINK POSITIVE

On 2/1/2020 at 4:50 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

India agree to adopt blockchain as the technology but not with crypto, they still try to replace their currency into blockchain and see the result. This is good step to introduce technology into their citizen before they release regulation, know first for used later.

but it would take lots of time to actually teach over 1.3 billion people about crypto, no matter how educated the indian people are they will still face this problem.

• -1 1

Old news but that is true, only the technology. Education is important as foundation and promotion to make people interesting, from there India can take next step to make financial system with good protection. Step by step India will make new changed about using blockchain and my country still sleeping with banks.

• +2 1

I kinda want to go to that country and learn more from the expert there, I think that would very interesting if they teach they're student what is crypto.

• +1 1

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

Welcome with me

A good and encouraging decision by the Indian government to teach cryptography in schools, perhaps, India plans to be at the forefront of codified coding countries
We hope to hear much better news

• +1 1

I think this is very fantastic idea by government and it will encourage people to use crypto or digital platform for their payment, which reduces the number and length of queue inside centralize system. 

• +1 1

Yes i think Govt is moving ahead in Crypto education. I still see the Indian Govt did not adopted Bitcoin and neither they made legal for using Blockchain. Good luck

• -1 1

Yes India should have given education to the people there in order to understand what Crypto is. Currently Crypto is not legal there and they even forbid using the Blokchain system. They are too quick to take the decision.

• +1 1

Accepting crypto and Bitcoin is good to be precise.  India is one of the nation that embrace cryptocurrency.  But i don't see why crypto should be added to the course outline of the school. Rather i believe it's personal idea which you can either go for or not. 

• +1 1

They will accept bitcoin in India. Now the Indian government offers blockchain crypto courses. Many have the opportunity to know that Bitcoin is getting better.

• -1 1

This is a great development. I still see many country adopting cryptocurrency and inculcating blockchain into the syllabus of the schools. This will further push adoption of cryptocurrency in the countries concern.

• +1 1

Amazingly, I think India has been less strict with cryptocurrencies, and India has been very positive about cryptocurrencies. great. I think India has seen the good sides of cryptocurrencies and will encourage people to use it.

• -1 1

On 11/25/2019 at 10:37 PM, cryptosix said:

Today while I was reading news in Pivot APP got stunned to see this as our Govt is moving ahead in Crypto education. I still see the Indian Govt did not adopted Bitcoin and neither they made legal for using Blockchain.

What I see here is India might make legal for Bitcoin and other Crypto too soon because of this Crypto education.

Read full article here https://news.bitcoin.com/indian-government-crypto-course/

Yes this is a big opportunities for the Indians.

• -3 1

9 hours ago, Gudalino090 said:

Indian government positive about Blockchain technology without Crypto currency and India ready for Blockchain adoption and in future Crypto will most usable payment gateway in Worldwide so, why India not

Maybe they are ready, but they really hate everything about crypto in their country.

• -3 1

If the goverment will approve cryptocurrency education in the country sooner or later he will approve the use of such currency 

• -2 1

This is good improvement before Indian government is against crypto but now do you know how strong crypto it is now that's why they legalize it I believe this will help them

• -1 1

Well, they showing a positive interest on blockchain and cryptocurrency it seems. It' good, because I've heard that many Indian are using cryptocurrency too. 

• -1 1

More and new countries like to acquire mixed up in cryptocurrency but it is that effortless to churn out an total people clinch the perception then again having these courses are a splendid stepping boulder and may run to superior acceptance of crypto in the arrival future.

• +2 1

In the future, crypto would become the most used payment gateway in the world, which is why India is notIndia is ready...

From now on, the government will do the same with us.So the next decision on crypto is postponed to January 2020 so let's see what happens. I still don't know what is going on, but in the next election, they will have Congress and, to my knowledge, crypto will be more of a thing for them.
General Chat Chat Loung....

• +3 1

This is a good news for Indians I think I will be very happy to know about it. If our country were to learn about it like that, then it would remind us that unemployed youth in the country would go a long way towards economic conditions.

• +1 1

nice step from India to teach crypto to people and raise their awareness 
i there giving it for free and also is there is a certificate after ending the whole course 
thanks in advance 

• +1 1

Wow really it is great news for Indian people. Because now they can easily work in this forum and earn more money. Really cryptotalk is the best outsourcing site I have ever seen

• -1 1

India is adopting cryptotalk day by day also they didnot made it illegal till now , india is trying compete with the top countries who operate bitcoin and its uses, its a bold step indeed.

• +1 1

Yes its a great news for Indians as this will led to lift ban from Cryptocurrency & block chain from India. So its a good news for all of our Indian crypto fellows just get ready to take benefit.

• +1 1

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• FAEX24 https://faex24.com - это сервис обмена валют, позволяющий за несколько кликов купить, продать или обменять криптовалюту. Кроме того, сервис осуществляет международные переводы на зарубежные счета. Например, клиент отправляет рубли на Тинькофф и получает лари на TBC. В нашей комкоманде трудятся квалифицированные специалисты, которые имеют многолетний опыт работы на биржах. Главным принципом нашей команды являетя клиентоориентированность, мы найдем подход к каждому!    ⏱️ Обработка заявок: в среднем занимает около 7 минут, в редких случаях — до 15 минут. 👨‍💻 График работы: 8:00 - 0:00 по МСК, без выходных.         Поддерживаемые банки и фиатные платежные системы:   Тинькофф Сбербанк Райффайзен Альфабанк Газпромбанк SEPA Bank of Georgia TBC Bank Credo Bank  M10 Wise Revolut ZEN Permata BCA Česká spořitelna HUMO Uzcard Denizbank Bank of Thailand Kaspi Freedom Halyk   Поддерживаемые криптовалюты:   Tether - USDT USDcoin - USDC Bitcoin - BTC Ethereal - ETH Toncoin - TON Optimism - OP Arbitrum - ARB Tron - TRX   Для всех новых пользователей предусмотрена скидка от 0.2% до 0.9%. Также при регистрации выдается реферальная ссылка, ознакомится.    ?️Наши контакты: Емейл - support@faex24.com Наш сайт - https://faex24.com Телеграм - @faex24 (остерегайтесь мошенников с похожими никами)
    • After a long wait, the Tapswap team has announced its pool launch date, shifting it to July 1, 2024 Tapswap made the announcement on Wednesday, May 28, telling its coin miners to exercise patience until July 1 Tapswap also said the reason for the delay was that it was taking time to eliminate taps which were unjustly earned with bots 
    • Работаем!!! Наш новый домен сайта - 101btc.net Обмен криптовалют (BTC/USDT и т.д) на на наличные рубли / доллары / евро и т.д. Доставка наличных во все аэропорты России ОАЭ - Дубай Продажа покупка Usdt/AED Европа США Пополнение карт всех банков /cash in Visa/Mastercard/МИР/Maestro Любые объемы, минимальные комиссии!!! Контакты: Jabber: 100100@xmpp.ruTelegram: Username - @btc_pro Ботов по обмену у нас нет!
    • Nexaa объединяет усилия с Corridor Finance в рамках стратегического партнерства   Nexaa, крипто-магазин на базе Web3, который включает в себя launchpad, магазин талантов и app Store, начал сотрудничество. В соответствии с этим платформа объединила усилия с Corridor Finance, компанией по объединению и обмену между цепочками, в рамках стратегического партнерства. Компания раскрыла информацию о сотрудничестве в своем официальном аккаунте X.   В эксклюзивном посте на X компания обсудила причину своего выбора Corridor Finance. Компания выразила энтузиазм по поводу последнего начинания, раскрыв цель Corridor Finance по увеличению функциональности монет BRC20. По словам компании, она выиграет от решений, касающихся децентрализованного финансирования.   Они учитывают фермерство, мосты и свопы. Платформа ориентирована на использование всего потенциала рынка Web3 для предоставления пользователям универсального крипто-магазина. Удобный интерфейс платформы обеспечивает удобство для клиентов, даже если они новички.
    • Отзывы клиентов о нашем сервисе обмена валют говорят сами за себя. Они отмечают высокий уровень сервиса, выгодные условия обмена и оперативность обработки заявок. Обменивайте валюту вместе с нами и убедитесь в этом сами.  
    • VPS сервера от 6$Выделеные сервера от 54$Сервера с GPU от 300$с полным списком услуг можно ознакомится на нашем сайтеDEDIONE-Available Serversнаши контакты:TG: https://t.me/Alffi_Solomonsподписывайтесь на наш канал переодически добавляем сервера с большими скидками или совершенно бесплатно.ссылка на канал https://t.me/+u1QBackNiKZjYWVk
    • 🔥 Розыгрыш 5000 рублей 🔥 Дорогие друзья, мы разыгрываем 5000 рублей, вам нужно совершить обмен на любую сумму и оставить отзыв о работе нашего сервиса. После напишите оператору, о том, что вы выполнили все условия и мы внесем вас в список участников! Начинаем розыгрыш уже сегодня, успей принять учатие ❗ Условия розыгрыша очень простые - подробнее на нашем сайте Crypto-Zapravka.  
    • Все равно посещаемость следует увеличивать на этом форуме, чтобы он интересен был довольно обширной аудитории, а не нескольким читателям, которые забежали всего на пару минут.   Нет, так дело не пойдет. Без инвестиций эта площадка зачахнет. Уже и на данный момент это ощущается. Всего лишь несколько человек онлайн ежедневно. Ну разве это показатель?
    • Продажа в одни руки, посмотрите видео перед покупкой, кошелек не мой. Писать в личку или на почту  roksolana19@mail.ru Видео: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cnfDv1gkQVezNlaDinhtXh1-GGBJjFv2/view?usp=sharing Купить: https://satoshidisk.com/pay/CLZ2KJ
    • May Results: Top 3 NordFX Traders' Monthly Profit Approaches $200,000   The brokerage company NordFX has summarized the trading results of its clients for May 2024. The performance of social trading services, PAMM and CopyTrading, as well as the profit earned by the company's IB partners were also evaluated.   - The leading trader for the month is from Western Asia, account No. 1773XXX, with a profit of $86,999. This impressive result was achieved through gold (XAU/USD) transactions. - The second place goes to another trader from Western Asia, account No. 1771XXX, who earned $78,556 not only from gold (XAU/USD) but also from EUR/USD trades. - In third place is a trader from Southeast Asia, account No. 1734XXX, who earned $30,640 in May through transactions involving XAU/USD, EUR/JPY, and USD/JPY.   The following situation has developed in NordFX's passive investment services:   - In the PAMM service showcase, we continue to monitor the activity of the manager under the nickname KennyFXPRO. Their account, KennyFXPRO-The Multi 3000 EA, can be considered a veteran, having been opened in January 2021. Over 1,223 days, it has faced many serious challenges. A critical date was November 15, 2022, when the manager decided to close loss-making positions. The drawdown then was almost 43%, but the account was saved, and the profit now exceeds 100% again.   - In CopyTrading, we have repeatedly highlighted the signal yahmat-forex, which has shown a 353% return over 344 days with a maximum drawdown of 47%. Another signal, NordFXSrilanka, reached a 36% profit over 145 days. Although not as high, it significantly exceeds bank deposit rates. This signal stands out for its maximum drawdown, which has not exceeded 10% throughout its duration. Among startups in CopyTrading, the signal copyfx1 is noteworthy. In 49 days of operation, specifically since April 11, 2024, it has shown a 98% profit with a very moderate drawdown of less than 16%. Despite these impressive achievements, it is important to remind that past results do not guarantee future performance and that trading in financial markets is risky. Therefore, market participants should exercise extreme caution and always adhere to money management principles to avoid losing funds.   Among NordFX IB partners, the TOP-3 is as follows:   - The highest commission of the month, amounting to 22,795 USD, was awarded to a partner from Western Asia, account No. 1645XXX; - The second place was taken by a partner from Southern Asia, account No. 1718XXX, who received 8,362 USD; - Completing the top three is their compatriot, account No. 1682XXX, who earned 8,233 USD in May. Notice: These materials should not be deemed a recommendation for investment or guidance for working on financial markets: they are for informative purposes only. Trading on financial markets is risky and can lead to a loss of money deposited.   #eurusd #gbpusd #usdjpy #btcusd #ethusd #ltcusd #xrpusd #forex #forex_example #signals #cryptocurrencies #bitcoin #stock_market   https://nordfx.com/