How important do you think it is to choose coins for trading? - Page 7 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sdsonjoy50

How important do you think it is to choose coins for trading?

It's best if you use coins that have value. You shouldn't just use any coin for trading. Some might loose their value and you'll end up wasting your time and money

Welcome with me
It is very important to choose the currency in circulation, to study the state of the currency market, its objectives, and its projects are important in order to make the decision to choose the appropriate encryption

It is very important to select the right coins when it comes to trading. Mainly because there isn't all coins that will go up in price and come down in price simultaneously. Therefore in order to make a good profit trading you must be able to differentiate between the two and select the right coin in buying each day.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

6 hours ago, Naca2 said:

In trading, choosing coins to trade is very important, because that will be the determinant of your trading success, if you choose the right coins, you will succeed in trading, if not true you will fail.

Choosing the best coins is the best for any traders, if you choose the wrong coin then there is possiblities for you to lose your asset

Its very important to choose a coin to trade with, because trading without planning will make you lose your money. You have to choose the right coin according to the market prices for that time.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

When trading cryptocurrencies to choose the coins for trading is the very important because some of coins are dead coins or they don't have enough investors to use it.

On 12/26/2019 at 5:06 PM, Maahi said:

yes it is very important to choose a right coin for trade, suppose market of bitcoin will go donward and you placed a sell order so you will in loss.

The trusted coins and their value are increasing its value in the market and are easily accepted everywhere and are all easily traded in the market. There are lots of currencies where prices don't rise, which is why you cannot make a profit from these currencies. That is why choosing coins is more important.

chosing a coin or digital currency to trade is the very first and important thing to consider of course, you need to identify wich will favor you investment befor starting crypto trading. 

Coins have different values and some increase more than the other. Some can only make traders to lose while some will help trades to gain. 

On 1/12/2020 at 10:20 AM, Luv4me said:

It is important, if you choose the coin to trade and it is a very good coin then you will be safe from other factors of loses

Normally this year, the BTC fee takes place below, maybe up to more than $ 10k, but this really wants longer time to wait for it. So picking out coins earlier than trading is good to reduce risk. ro and time. because all of them have potential, but if it's lower than altcoin then that's really more important.

I am sure that the greatest increase in value (x2 or x10) can occur only with cheap coins. If you decide to trade non-expensive coins, cheaper than $ 1, then you sort the coins by price in ascending order of price. It is important to pay attention to the capitalization of the coin. In my opinion, a coin capitalization of more than $ 10 million is already worthy of attention.

Selection of coin is the most important thing in trading which defines your loss or profit. So always analysis and research on the coin you want to trade with.

On 2/6/2020 at 5:33 PM, yoasswbi21 said:

Of course trading is more profitable, this is not a waste of time. I always choose a precious currency and its bitcoin. It is not a stable currency

The best option is because many people will do this and they make good money if the movement of a good currency like BTC rather than you make good money in the market rather than slow coins will do this. At the moment all inclusive grow plus you have to discover the silver coins carefully. Since the included time frame may come every time they think of the secret.

yes of course is an important thing to choose the coin that you want to trading in  so try to choose popular crypto in trading to safe your money from other fake coin

I think this is very important, if you choose the wrong coin, even if you trade well, you will lose your money if the creators of this coin release several million more coins into circulation.

On 1/5/2020 at 3:58 PM, Luv4me said:

Yes technical analysis help you predict the movement of the market

choose to trade as bitcoin because it is profitable. As well as when prices are low. The bitcoin price changes daily. Cryptocurrencies for trading are very very important. If you want to make a profit, you must choose money with interest. On the other hand, you cannot get profit from trading

On 12/2/2019 at 4:53 PM, dmnqe07 said:

Picking coins is really important in trading, because that coin is the one who can really define what or how much can you earn. so i think trading trend coins is good like bitcoin and other major altcoins like ETH.

trade or develop news about the coin or token we will choose as it will affect our profits when trading. one currency is better than another. Not all cryptocurrencies are successful and this depends on their project

On 11/25/2019 at 11:30 AM, sdsonjoy50 said:

I would like to know that there are many crypto currencies in the world if any of these crypto currencies can be done with one of the currencies, can one be successful or select coins play an important role?

It's important bcause people have different strategies. If you want to hold you need a coin accepted as a store of value. If you want to trade in short you need a very high volatility intra-day. Not all coins function in equal way.

On 3/30/2020 at 7:35 PM, Jessika said:

It's fundamental. We're stock trading exclusively silver coins precisely what are well established for the sector by using quite a few track records. I commerce silver coins by using excellent stock trading volume levels. We're averting innovative, built silver coins.

I don't know what you mean by silver coins but in crypto trading, you have to choose coins that can match your type of trading. Every coin should be traded in a special way to give you its full profit. If you trade all coins with the same technique, you will not succeed to earn enough profit from all of them. For example, slow and lazy coins are only suitable for long term hold and fast and unstable coins are good for short term trade. Any coin that has high cap and volume is not the right choice for all trading styles. Discover the behavior of each coin to know how you should deal with it.

On 1/25/2020 at 12:27 AM, rehan said:

yes its very important to chose good coin for trading first we have read situation and than we should chose coin dont buy when coin pump its price

When we start trading with it, we can lose money because fast money will give us good profits in a short time and also good analysis. Because bitcoin is always up and down, you can guarantee that you will have more opportunities in bitcoin. But of course there may be higher risks...

for me to choose a currency to trade is that I bet everything on money, both money and hope. so I have to choose carefully, find out the relevant information, whatever information I will not ignore.

I think this is very important, if you choose a coin that has low volumes and low demand, you can lose all the money if you invest in it.  

There is so important in choosing the currency that you will trade on that the success of your trading from its failure depends heavily on the currency and the liquidity in it as well.

On 2/14/2020 at 12:08 AM, Jhadhasan said:

A lot of cryptocurrencies are deceptive, so caution must be exercised when selecting these successful currencies. Not on one degree of success, it varies in the amount of success of each currency.

Yes it's varies to choose the good coin every coins have his specific and type of trading if for a long trade or short trade that's why we need to learn and know those specific 

On 1/12/2020 at 10:20 AM, Luv4me said:

It is important, if you choose the coin to trade and it is a very good coin then you will be safe from other factors of loses

news about the development of your gold coin is also a symbol for him and I will pick it out because the device will affect all our sales if trading in stock. It is important to know how the market value of those currencies can be maximized and whether there is demand in the global market.