Tips of Bitcoin Trading - Page 4 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Agios

Tips of Bitcoin Trading

Trading is the best way to earn from crypto. You can earn from it massive income. But at first you have to learn about crypto and it's usecase. Also you have to learn about TA and FA. And you need some fund to make trade. After that you can make it your full time job.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Very much thankful to you for sharing such a useful and valuable tips with us and as a new user it will be very much helpful for me to trade throug bitcoin because its a big community and being a new users it difficult to settle easily.

On 1/7/2020 at 11:14 AM, saket6 said:

Yes those are just scams my friend.don't trust on them.Their aim is to tip you off of your hard earned money so that they can fill their pockets.

I totally agree with you. even in my country, there is an exchange that dares to advertise on YouTube, even though their company is not legal😐

On ‎1‎/‎12‎/‎2020 at 11:56 AM, Rahulnur said:

Before starting any trade develop your crypto knowledge with discussion and technical skills and fundamental analysis. Use support and resistance for your trade.

Trading is a risky way and all should study more to know about how to trade and how to make profit from trading before starting it to avoid any kind of loss.

Well the best tips is to take a close  look on the bitcoin and underrated about trading well enough to deal with it high low price and don't get too early to sell the bitcoin have patience because when bitvoin fall it effect all the other coins as well .

trading is a difficult and risky business, you have to start in small steps and with small sums and only once you are expert to make big transactions, I think scalping is great to start

1 hour ago, Nike ✔️ said:

Yes bitcoin are manipulated and this is what we need to become more ready in any unexpected dump and pump. 

Of course, all markets are receptive, but the cryptocurrency market is the most important for this. Traders must adapt to this volatility by setting strategies, including dividing capital and trading.

How likely is it for a person to accidentally send BTC to a wrong/non-existing address?

Hello!

I know many consider it a strength, but the fact that when Bitcoins are sent the transaction is irreversible is in my mind also something I believe people will have issues with. Because for whatever reasons people WILL write in the wrong addresses. My questions are: 

Is getting it wrong as simple as e.g. a finger-slip and removing 1 character out of the recipient address for the coins to be lost forever or sent to the wrong person? What are the barriers to such mistakes? 

Could there in theory ever be a way for coding something that serves as the function of "middle-man" that can take back a payment if the buyer/seller do not meet the mutual agreements (like the Ebay system e.g.) 

Happy to learn more 🙂

I agree about the holy morning and the choice of an asset with its purchase, Norod wakes up and does the same and the price rises higher, then when you gain your percentage of profit you sell and fix the income.

11 hours ago, bitcoin-shark said:

trading is a difficult and risky business, you have to start in small steps and with small sums and only once you are expert to make big transactions, I think scalping is great to start

When you are the beginner in cryptocurrencies trading, you'll need to learn first and its good while you are learning to practice with demo trading 

That is specialized strategy yet always remember about central. For new merchant, specialized strategy is acceptable advance to learn and account demo to test their ability is likewise required. Continue learning and good karma for all dealer.

Market Prices Tend To Rise

This is the easiest market condition to trade, because the price of Bitcoin will continue to rise. For example the price of Bitcoin at 6 am $ 7000, in the afternoon it has gone up $ 7300 tomorrow to $ 7500 and the day after tomorrow to $ 800. So you just buy Bitcoin at any price and sell it tomorrow at a higher price. But remember, you must stop buying Bitcoin when the market price increase is saturated or stop and the price will go back down.

This text only applies to ideal conditions in which we have systematic price rise or fall but we all know that crypto market is not always going forward like this and sometimes prices follow no rules. They can go up in the morning, go down in the evening and stay the same for some days and then starts rising or falling again. In this situation, you can't simply buy today and sell tomorrow because you may lose money easily. The safest time to enter the market is only when the price has hit the bottom and anything lower than that is unimaginable.

On 11/24/2019 at 7:59 PM, Agios said:

Determine the Plan and Goal.

Many new traders are confused in trading Bitcoin, collecting Bitcoin or getting profits, so all traders of any goods do not aim to collect goods /Bitcoin, but they all want to make profit, ie the sale is reduced by the purchase price and costs equal to profit or loss. So our goal in trading is to get flat money (EUR, USD, YEN etc, or stable coin)

This is the easiest market condition to trade, because the price of Bitcoin will continue to rise. For example the price of Bitcoin at 6 am $ 7000, in the afternoon it has gone up $ 7300 tomorrow to $ 7500 and the day after tomorrow to $ 800. So you just buy Bitcoin at any price and sell it tomorrow at a higher price. But remember, you must stop buying Bitcoin when the market price increase is saturated or stop and the price will go back down.

Market Prices Tend To Decline/Go Down

Like the current market price, falling continuously, from August the price of Bitcoin reached a peak of $ 11,970 and continues to fall today, reaching $ 6,830. Of course if conditions like this are new traders must be afraid to sell Bitcoin because they worry the price will rise again. But not for speculators he dares to sell Bitcoin when prices are cheap, for example $ 6,830. then he waits for the price to drop to its lowest point (only approximate), for example a week later the price of Bitcoin becomes $ 4000. If he buys Bitcoin with USD $ 6,830 then he will get 1.7075 BTC.

Feel free to share your opinion and experience and getting more knowledge. 

I am newbie in trading so I have a lot of things to learn and I will start from this a lot of information is better and have a knowledge is power.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

I think that is not big problem if people choose to trading Bitcoin for gain some profit in Fiat currency or stable coin. But we must know Bitcoin adoption will alwats growing and will make the Bitcoin price going expensive in the future. If you only need to make profit in short time, you can trading for fiat. But if you believe in Bitcoin, i recommended to holding it for long term.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

That's right, buying low prices and selling high is the basic principle of trade. Use technical analysis and fundamental analysis to help you in trading to measure chart levels and volume every day. Information and experience are very important to deal with gains and losses. Good tips from you.

3 hours ago, hani said:

Wonderful topics  but we need the explanation is detailed and clear In order to be able to understand well before start to use any thing because there is some scam sites .

Thanks for your comment, But if you need further explanations please use more specific words, so I hope to be able to help you correctly. if there are many scam sites out there, use only sites that are already well-known and trusted.

On 11/24/2019 at 7:59 PM, Agios said:

Determine the Plan and Goal.

Many new traders are confused in trading Bitcoin, collecting Bitcoin or getting profits, so all traders of any goods do not aim to collect goods /Bitcoin, but they all want to make profit, ie the sale is reduced by the purchase price and costs equal to profit or loss. So our goal in trading is to get flat money (EUR, USD, YEN etc, or stable coin)

Market Prices Tend To Decline/Go Down

Like the current market price, falling continuously, from August the price of Bitcoin reached a peak of $ 11,970 and continues to fall today, reaching $ 6,830. Of course if conditions like this are new traders must be afraid to sell Bitcoin because they worry the price will rise again. But not for speculators he dares to sell Bitcoin when prices are cheap, for example $ 6,830. then he waits for the price to drop to its lowest point (only approximate), for example a week later the price of Bitcoin becomes $ 4000. If he buys Bitcoin with USD $ 6,830 then he will get 1.7075 BTC.

Feel free to share your opinion and experience and getting more knowledge. 

Well thanks for this knowledge that you share to us I will use this in my trading I really want to trade but i do not have any capital to start.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

There’s no hard and fast rule to crypto trading success. If there was one, you would have known by now.

Cryptocurrency trading is different than investing. Investing is most often referred to as Hodling. You will have lows but in the end you will turn out as a winner, thanks to volatility and awareness.

But trading does not work like that. You will have to be smart enough. And nobody can teach you that, if you are not the one. Though, you can get better and better with reading, communicating, practice and research.

The only guaranteed tip that I can give you and which will surely bring success to your trading experience is.

33 minutes ago, Xsimple said:

Well thanks for this knowledge that you share to us I will use this in my trading I really want to trade but i do not have any capital to start.

I am happy if the knowledge I share can be useful. For initial capital trading, you can collect it from Cryptotalk on your yobit account, and you can also try trading there.

This project is best project for new trader and helpful to get best profit in trading nice tips please tell risk free trading and trust trading site and end iam say your tips is really important 

6 minutes ago, Hiizziiyyungg said:

This type of info is very useful to amateurs, its right that you buy as much as you can at lower price and sell for profit at higher prices

Thanks for visiting my topic, and I hope it will be useful for you. If it's a potential coin at a low price then I won't hesitate to buy with all my fiat money and sell for profit at higher prices.

On 11/25/2019 at 10:59 AM, Agios said:

Many new traders are confused in trading Bitcoin, collecting Bitcoin or getting profits,

I always take half in bitcoin and half of it is profit or cash. It's not good if we put something in one place. Always use mathematics, and don't regret if you know that science is useful in life now. It's never too late to study.

On 11/26/2019 at 9:45 AM, myaccount1 said:

It is  a very good knowledge for the newbies trader of the crypto world.

For trading we need to first learn about the trade analysing and then we need some good investment and then we start trade in the market. BTC trading in the crypto market is so much best and good because its movement is fast.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I am new on trading and I still don't know what to do, and what are the tricks on trading. And for me it's hard to start trading because I still need a little amount of money. by the way I am a college student finding anyway to earn money online. to any college student out there, Hope you pass the exams. And thanks for this topic because it helped me to understand trading.

3 hours ago, jaromz said:

I'm not exactly so sure for my understanding with yours statement, just all I know is that buying bitcoin now is really good then hold until bull run back again. 

Thanks for your opinion, every investor must have a strategy that may be different from others, my topic is just a general strategy that has been used by many people, however I really appreciate your opinion bro.