Would you trust John McAfee to have access to your BTC wallet? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
faceless

Would you trust John McAfee to have access to your BTC wallet?

In case of the access of my bitcoin wallet, i can not trust anyone. i heard from many people that their bosom friends also cheated them for btc

Bengali?

View this Topic

I don't give access my wallet to anyone because my wallet and my fund security for only me not for others. 

Remember can't give your private key to anyone. 

If you share your private key you should lose your fund.    

I know John McAfee but if he wants to take over my wallet, I won't even give it away. because personal data is mine, it will not be possible to fall on other people. yes, because I'm sure the security of my wallet is maintained.

We can not really trust someone especially here in crypto because we really don't know if they aim to do something good or not. The only one we can trust in crypto is ourselves, we all know that greediness is normal to people that's why it's hard to trust someone if it is related to money.

No chance i would let him do that. That guy is a big shiller and he is there just to make profits by fooling people i doubt he even cares abit about the technology of cryptos.

On 11/25/2019 at 1:02 AM, faceless said:

would you trust this guy with your money/coins?

Never i wont trust my coins to anyone even they are the president or the most influential person because you cant really know the thinking of other person.

It is not about trusting Mccafee or not but I suggest people do not give access anybody to your wallet because we don't know what is going on with his inner. One of my friend lost his $90 worthh cryptocurrency while he attached his wallet to IDEX. Later on when he went to customer support, they refused to help him out or refund him 

Of course not. The guy seems to unstable as it is (threatening to eat his own d in front of public television if bitcoin doesn't reach 100k USD by 2020), giving him more money will most likely result in him wasting it and doing more crazy stunts. I like that he loves crypto and promotes it, but thats all.

i personally never trust him anymore. i saw his history and background. he is a crazy person and very rude. also involving so many money laundering smuggling and many illegal business he ran. i will never access to have him my bitcoin. hey may gonna abuse it. and why should i? cause i can access it myself and also have opportunity to trade in yobit.

No no no, why would i, Because he is a crypto enthusiastic, no don't trust anyone in this cryptocurrency world

On 11/24/2019 at 10:02 PM, faceless said:

We all know John McAfee at least we who have been here in the crypto world for long.

First who is McAfee?

John David McAfee is a British-American computer programmer and businessman. He founded the software company McAfee Associates in 1987 and ran it until 1994, when he resigned from the company. source Wikipedia

This guy was once a fugitive for a cyber theft attempt and also was once a person of interest in a murder case that involved the death of his neighbor, Gregory Faull.

here are other crazy things he has done https://cryptopotato.com/7-things-you-probably-didnt-know-about-john-mcafee/

spacer.png

Now with all that said, it is probably a good thing that this guy left his antivirus company McAfee

My question is if McAfee created a browser, as we all know browsers has the power to collect passwords and other login info or he was still involved in his ativius that provides web protection as well, would you trust this guy with your money/coins?

I would not! but this guy is my favourite.

Now it

As he is the most famous person in antivirus programs and in computer softwares also he is getting famous in crypto world too, i will not trust anyone to access my wallet. As its my privacy and i will never show it to any one.

On 11/25/2019 at 2:06 PM, Amit01229 said:

Many big Investors and trusted people in Crypto market like John McFee and Tim dapper and they are Investors so they think about thire profit and John McFee take money for every post because Crypto community trust but I'm personally like Tim dapper

But the john mcafee is the unknown person for me. So, I don't trust on this person. I can't trust on any person.

Because i earned the bitcoin with very struggled. And i can't want to give access to any person to my wallet.

15 hours ago, Goodtime said:

No need to quarell mate all experts don't show thereselve you also can be an unknown expert not define visibly

It is not quarrelling just trying to make an expression of what I mean. Sorry if you got me wrong

I do not believe in him, especially after reading about the controversies that he often does.  I appreciate his genius, but I will not entrust my wallet to him.

I want to respond to the topic.

Never trust anyone with your fund no matter what, your wallet access should not be shared with anybody. the reason is that, people can be tempted, and when they are tempted, if they cannot overcome it, the worse will happen.

I don't know John McAfee because I first heard the name today so I don't think it's safe to put my Bitcoins on it. If anyone knows, tell me what it is

On 11/24/2019 at 6:02 PM, faceless said:

We all know John McAfee at least we who have been here in the crypto world for long.

First who is McAfee?

John David McAfee is a British-American computer programmer and businessman. He founded the software company McAfee Associates in 1987 and ran it until 1994, when he resigned from the company. source Wikipedia

This guy was once a fugitive for a cyber theft attempt and also was once a person of interest in a murder case that involved the death of his neighbor, Gregory Faull.

here are other crazy things he has done https://cryptopotato.com/7-things-you-probably-didnt-know-about-john-mcafee/

spacer.png

Now with all that said, it is probably a good thing that this guy left his antivirus company McAfee

My question is if McAfee created a browser, as we all know browsers has the power to collect passwords and other login info or he was still involved in his ativius that provides web protection as well, would you trust this guy with your money/coins?

Now it

no way i give to him my money or my coins. i mean is a funny and crazy guy of course but i'll take care by myself of my crypto funds or my passwords i really don't need any help for that

It depends on what type of access he wants, or what can he do with our funds and why the access is being given to him. As we trust banks for our money to store and keep record. We can also trust a famous personality.

I don't know understand, why would I trust anyone to have access to my wallet. McAfee, maybe the king of the world, but for me I dont care about him. I am not someone who gets affected by celebrity status. Infact, someone like that who comes with a sense of entitlement, I despise that guy.

Of course, neither John McAfee nor anyone else will have access to my bitcoin wallet, nor will I provide data to anyone no matter what

THINK POSITIVE

On 11/24/2019 at 6:02 PM, faceless said:

First who is McAfee?

spacer.png

Now it

How will you expect me to trust a thief, fraudster with my wallet? How will McAfee be your favorite? The man that was using his popularity in the crypto world to pump coins at a price? McAfee isn't the type of person we need in crypto

seems a respectable trustworthy person but unfortunately I am very cautious and prudent I would not give access to my bitcoin wallet even to satoshi nakamoto himself...

• Useful or interesting 1

I will certainly not allow him access to my wallet even if he offers .hate her so much and ofcourse very much .and i will not trust my wallet to this person

On 11/24/2019 at 11:02 PM, faceless said:

First who is McAfee?

spacer.png

Now it

John McAfee is a crypto influencer, crypto predictor. He is a famous person in the crypto world. Many projects rent him for a tweet or post on his account. Because many people trust on him. I will also trust on him.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA