BlueWallet Lightning Network Bitcoin APP - Page 2 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

BlueWallet Lightning Network Bitcoin APP

53 minutes ago, khadiza45693 said:

Of your properly designed purse through possession with it, intend excavation would most likely be like which will, with a little luck hard-work offers a purse at developing which will. Though I am concentrating on which will because thinking will never try to make a purse start looking much more than which will.

I didn't quite understand what your word means, but in general the wallet is dedicated to storing cryptocurrencies, and this wallet is mostly intended for bitcoin as well as to support the very fast Bitcoin lightning network.

How much is the fee in this wallet BlueWallet Lightning which is fast withdrawals and sending please share it with us because this is the important thing that makes you choose the best wallet

THINK POSITIVE

I have never made use of this wallet before however i have followed the link to the google pay store and it does look to be interesting. I will do more research on this wallet and its security and then i will consider using it. In the future, for topics like this i would suggest that you include more information on the wallet when posting it up.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

21 hours ago, BrolySSJ said:

I have never made use of this wallet before however i have followed the link to the google pay store and it does look to be interesting. I will do more research on this wallet and its security and then i will consider using it. In the future, for topics like this i would suggest that you include more information on the wallet when posting it up.

Well, thank you for this good note and attention to the explanation more, but I actually did this in another topic after writing this topic and you can see the topic from this link

18 hours ago, HorbiDJ1 said:

Not sure about their safety and legality, but if they have been on Google Play for a long time and the reviews are generally good, they are probably safe to use.

Yes, this wallet is safe and it has been on Google Play for a long time and its review is very good, I personally downloaded and tried it It is a wonderful wallet and it has a lot of good features, especially support for Bitcoin Lightning Network.

I haven't used this wallet yet, and I don't know much about it. I like the Lightning network so I looked it up, it's pretty good. I don't like the app so I probably won't

On 4/5/2020 at 4:23 PM, jacker said:

I haven't used this wallet yet, and I don't know much about it. I like the Lightning network so I looked it up, it's pretty good. I don't like the app so I probably won't

Well you don't have to like the app, there are many other applications and wallets that support Bitcoin Lightning Network and this is important, you should use this network because it has very nice features.

There are several wallets are available in the google playstore. But not all the wallets are quite legitimate and secure about storing the cryptocurrencies. I use the Coinbase wallet for all my cryptocurrencies storage and it's secure there. But if the bluwallet is good then maybe everyone should try that wallet also. 

On 11/21/2019 at 2:30 PM, Crypto123 said:

A reliable and easy-to-use wallet, including Android and IOS
This is a download link from Google Play
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.bluewallet.bluewallet&hl=en
To learn more about this wallet this wallet site
https://bluewallet.io

Screenshot Image

Let me give you an advice my friend, do not ever share the screenshot of your wallet, this is not that safe, because hackers have chances to hack your wallet through the screenshot, and that's why many wallets are not allowing to take the screenshot.

I am particularly interested in the Lightning network and I know it is useful for sending bitcoins at a fast pace. Lightning network, I don't know about it, it's new, I'll try it out, it supports on both Android and IOS makes me happy. I am concerned about security here.

On 4/27/2020 at 4:28 AM, Rosaline149 said:

Bluwallet is another cool wallets for both android and iOS smartphones but I think they should have to improve a better managements for the encrypted storage in their next upgraded versions. This one is the good Bitcoin wallet and let you to store your private key. 

Yes, the application is sure to be constantly upgraded and by that they are fixing all the gaps that appear in the old versions, you can also make an evaluation on Google Play and put your note, and they will definitely welcome the notes too.

On 5/2/2020 at 4:35 AM, Rosaline149 said:

I think we ought to suggest the change once again. They have not properly added some features even in their upgraded versions of their wallet. There is the bug which has made this wallet slow performing on my android smartphone. 

I don’t know why this wallet is slow on my Android phone, I tried it and it was fast and I did not experience the slowdown problem. Maybe this varies depending on the type of phone and the memory it has. Can you tell me what kind of your phone.

I would like to know about advantages of this wallet, because I use Trust Wallet from Binance partners and don`t have any issues about it, it`s absolutely comfortable for me and I don`t want to change my crypto wallet 

13 hours ago, nykas said:

I would like to know about advantages of this wallet, because I use Trust Wallet from Binance partners and don`t have any issues about it, it`s absolutely comfortable for me and I don`t want to change my crypto wallet 

@nykas this wallet is a lightning network for bitcoin, it makes transactions fast and also at a very lowest fee for now. 

On 12/23/2019 at 4:46 PM, scorpiali said:

It's about new generation of wallet who supports lightning network , thanks to specify that 

It's lightning Network Bitcoin wallet which is available on the google PlayStore. I have some experiences with this wallet but later I realized they still have to improve wallet's encrypted storage to prevent hacking attempts. 

On 5/6/2020 at 11:56 AM, BitcryptoHan said:

@nykas this wallet is a lightning network for bitcoin, it makes transactions fast and also at a very lowest fee for now. 

I'd love to try this wallet. Is there some advice of something I should know before I do so? I am planning to risk a really low amount of sats for it, but I wouldnt want to make some mistake and lose them. 

On 5/5/2020 at 10:29 PM, nykas said:

Yes Trust Trust is a good wallet and I am already using it but the advantage of this wallet is that it supports the Bitcoin telegraph network and this is not present in the Trust portfolio, it is very nice to deal with the bitcoin lightning queue because it is fast and the fees are low.

13 hours ago, Whited35 said:

It's lightning Network Bitcoin wallet which is available on the google PlayStore. I have some experiences with this wallet but later I realized they still have to improve wallet's encrypted storage to prevent hacking attempts. 

Good to know that i really need to know more about this wallet from you as you have experience with this wallet,i will see and install one to try it 

I heard about this wallet and it was a good experience for me for this wallet BlueWallet Lightning Network and I recommend that you try it for a small amount to make sure of its reliability

Life is great and enjoy it

19 hours ago, Thekingcallme said:

I heard about this wallet and it was a good experience for me for this wallet BlueWallet Lightning Network and I recommend that you try it for a small amount to make sure of its reliability

Yes, this is a good way to check the reliability of the wallet. If you do not have enough information about trusting it, you can try a small amount in the beginning and then when you are sure of trust you can deposit your currencies there. However this is a good and reliable wallet that you can try.

42 minutes ago, Jona said:

the wallet is the lightning then i think its good but the main think there is to much scam wallet in the market then stay away from it

The best way people can stay away from scam wallets is not to use new wallets, the old ones that have good reputations are the best and if the Google online about these wallets, more than five sites will review the same wall let's ask the best. 

On 5/16/2020 at 11:04 AM, DoboniAyuuii said:

Lightning wallet contain low transaction fee, that is good to know, the transaction can Al's be within seconds to just less than 5 minutes. But if many people adopt it, the transaction fee will later be increasing. 

No my dear, I do not think that if many people adopt it the transaction fees will increase later, on the contrary the fees will not be affected by that, Bitcoin Lighting Network developers are working to spread it widely and replace the entire old network in terms of sending the transfers.

I will check out for this wallet I'm greatful for your assistance in sharing with us but you should have given some of the best features that makes this wallet special to be used.

There are a lot of wallets in fact and I have not tried this wallet by what currencies do you support by adding the bitcoin because I am currently using the blockchain wallet and it is okay to try this wallet if it is safe and reliable

4 hours ago, Zaino34 said:

There are a lot of wallets in fact and I have not tried this wallet by what currencies do you support by adding the bitcoin because I am currently using the blockchain wallet and it is okay to try this wallet if it is safe and reliable

This is not just a wallet, it is a lightning network wallet and to be certain, it will support only bitcoin, you will create two wallets, one will be on chain and the other off chain. You will use it to create a channel with another user before using it for transactions.