2020 BTC market prediction is right or wrong ? - Page 9 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ajish anto

2020 BTC market prediction is right or wrong ?

On 3/6/2020 at 4:56 PM, Emon iu said:

I think your prediction is slightly true. I have seen for two days that all crypto currency price becoming bullish. I don’t know how far it will continue.        

It will continue from time to time throughout he year, but also w e should expect the biggest bull at the last quarter of the year,

hmm, I'm not sure but bitcoin will peak, it seems not easy, because no one knows where its point is and how? I think the $ 20k figure with bitcoin this year is reasonable.

These positive market predictions for 2020 are going to be right I think, this year is different and we have a very important thing like halving that is on the way and can have a significant effect on btc price.

Welcome with me
I think that the forecasts remain nothing more than words, and the realities are completely different from the predictions for this year. The price is still below 10,000 dollars while some expected 25,000 dollars.

I'm not sure you're right. because bitcoin is volatile and elusive. But I don't think it was the best year for bitcoin. I'm looking forward to seeing it cut in half, to push its price even higher

On 3/10/2020 at 9:10 AM, Mendeleev17 said:

The forecast for the 2020 BTC market is accurate. Because BTC is increasing its propulsion at a higher rate. People are investing in BTC

I think there is a chance that the prediction could get interrupted by the corona virus issues that have been seen to moving the market down, even the stock market.

I'm not sure about the price right now. It is not exactly just about cryptocurrencies. Many investors fear for the worse and are entering the most safe investments such as bonds and gold. This is having impact in everything else. 

23 hours ago, valenteeno said:

one should never depend on predictions but on a sober analysis only and caution and common sense is the answer

The predictions of prices were right and could still be, but we cannot rely in them because anything can always happen in the time between, like now that thing is corona virus.

No, really no one knows for sure what's going to happen with the crypto market in 2020 because as we can see a huge crash took place because of this epidemic coronavirus 

On 3/7/2020 at 10:46 PM, jacker said:

hmm, I'm not sure but bitcoin will peak, it seems not easy, because no one knows where its point is and how? I think the $ 20k figure with bitcoin this year is reasonable.

Welcome with me

Here we are today seeing bitcoin prices at their lowest levels since March 2019, the price is less than 6000 dollars, I think it is stupid to write forecasts, a virus that breaks all economic figures

9 hours ago, halloweed said:

They were not fake, corona virus was not expected, so you can't say they are fake just because of this outbreak.

Agree! This is one of those exceptional things that you cannot forecast.

The good thing is that it is temporary, and I believe then the trend will pick up again.

But I have always thought that 2021 will be the year of the BTC peak, not 2020.

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

1 hour ago, evmyto said:

OK man how much increment It's my and a few people question  ?

BTC is very volatile ... nobody can give you a reliable number. The only thing you can really predict is a trend, and I think it will go up, with a peak in early 2021.

But again, it is a very volatile currency, so it can easily crash 10% or more again.

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

4 minutes ago, hianforil said:

OK Fella when I purchase and when I Offer how much it's gives  ?

370.56% exactly. In 157 days from now 😉

As I said above, I believe nobody can give you a reliable number. You have to build your own knowledge, to be able to judge the various predictions, and to make your own choices. Read, and learn, and do not put all your money on a single card.

I believe that BTC will peak in 2021, looking at the history. But there is absolutely no guarantee that I am correct. We could also go to zero (unlikely, but possible).

Edited by johant123

On 3/11/2020 at 5:10 AM, ashua1 said:

By 2020, I hope that the price of bitcoin could reach about $ 15,000 and the prediction is actually taking place now that it has increased by more than 9k. I will wait and wait for the Bitcoin bull to happen

Hehe, it's 4000$ now, so i think go 15,000 cent not dollar, maybe it be better but it very visible when see -50% in bitcoin price to arrive -50% in next day.... MAYBE MANY LOSES IN CRYPTO OR MAYBE END OF IT

two I hope human beings prefer bitcoin to upward jostle soon, however no one can locate out how a lot it will cost. So for beginners, simply experience the process, do not simply anticipate bitcoin to upward thrust soon. Because the advantages can be got now not solely from the extend in bitcoin 

I'm a YouTuber.

YouTube: GG HIMU

right now the price of bitcoin has fallen so bad but still has chance to get good bulk up sooner , if we see the past history before big bull run there always bear run has been occurred before

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The predictions of bitcoin price to rise is a must as they are aiming on halving that will take place on 14 may,2020 and this will help push the price even higher than we are expecting.

The prediction for a good movement of bitcoin might be a good way to get profits and this will serve as opportunity for us to hold still the year ends

Well,the first 2 months of crypto,they perform very well after the drops last december. But unfortunately,due to the pandemic situation worldwide price drops so much,and prediction is not always accurate as market is very volatile but we can still see it recover as halving is still coming.

On 3/21/2020 at 8:05 PM, abdulkovic1988 said:

Sometimes u can't be so sure about market prediction since it is not hundred percent sure 

What does the word prediction mean? If you know the meaning, then you will know the results are not necessarily true. In 50 days before halving the price of bitcoin should go up. And we don't need predictions about this. This is an event that is supposed to happen.

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

By the end month of 2020 December.. Btc price is expected by experts to be minimum on 8000$ to maximum of 16000$ , according to some sources BTC price by 2025 is expected to reach 100,000$ . A massive rise in market price is coming soon after the dump.

9 hours ago, Muhammad Afif Ammar said:

The prediction might be true, it's miles authentic there can be halving so one can arise in 2020 however for the bull run for Bitcoin to reach the height i'm not positive approximately it.

Yea, we are anticipating a very higher price in this year and it will recover when the bitcoin halving happen in the next two months, this will let us know where the price is going

Just now, valenteeno said:

nothing much to expect for btc in 2020, at least in the first part of it. as the crisis subsides the markets will begin to readjust to the new circumstances

Everything will settle soon and we will also have that bull run after may's halving, we gotta keep that hope, our investments is what will make bitcoin rise.