2020 BTC market prediction is right or wrong ? - Page 11 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ajish anto

2020 BTC market prediction is right or wrong ?

No, I don't believe that it will go to peak value. But I really believe that after the Corona outbreak, there will be a high rise in the price of Bitcoin. So if you have some Bitcoin you are really going to be profitable from that.

9 hours ago, Yunusalemu said:

oh my oh my, i so much would love this, if actually history would repeat iy self once again, 2017 in 2020, this very comment of yours have vot m all motivated in wanting to keep holding and stocking more bitcoin so as to get reall profit when all becomes stable again 

No matter what my post made you to feel, keep think with your own head and make your own calculations about crypto currencies. Everything I said is only a wish of mine and I do not have any guarantees that everything will happen just like Ive said. 

12 hours ago, halloweed said:

What about those predictions that said tha bitcoin could go up to 100k in  price the end of this year, do you think that they were right?

They are totally wrong for me, I don't see that happening to bitcoin, this is prediction that is done out of wrong analysis, it might even take decades before bitcoin reach that place

19 hours ago, valenteeno said:

what do you mean by a bullrun? what will be the next target? $10,000? $12,000 or even $14,000? still nothing like 2017

Sounds like you do not know what the bullrun is or you simply wait from me to i tell you a concrete target for the price! 

Bullrun is an approximately growth of the price, here you may watch like +1000$ to the price during a day. I do not know what is going to be the maximum for this year, but I expect doubling as minimum. But again, its just my opinion, you need to think by your own head. 

We will not be able to tell whether it was right or wrong until next year, but at the present time the market is slow and there is no annoying and frightening liquidity at the same time.

On 12/13/2019 at 9:40 PM, kazumina91 said:

As expected, it will not be as great as 2017, but it will maintain and increase steadily over time, I guess 2020 will fall to 10k.

lolll, It's not a matter of right/wrong predictions but it's save a little words logical specultions and by using some mathemtical & statistic algorithms, they predict its value, but the uncertinty is the boss here

4 hours ago, valenteeno said:

I know what that exactly means - which is a steady growth for a prolonged period of time. +1000$ a day would be called a pump. as for doubling of the price it sounds overly optimistic

It's normal that you disagree, but remind 2017 with which I make a parallel. We have 1000$ in the beginning of the year and we finished around 20000$. Wasn't THAT overly optimistic!? It surly was, but it happen! 

Spending your precious time this days looking at the bitcoin chart is totally heart breaking, i withdrew my earnings yesterday after seeing some consistent Price value increase for bitcoin, but after receiving my bitcoin into my crypto wallet the price value suddenly started decreasing 

2 hours ago, valenteeno said:

back in 2017 crypto was such a novelty for the majority of people and TV and media began to talk about it and spread the news and many people learn about it and stepped in by bying coins or mining equipment

Yeah that's true. But if you Google how the interest to crypto changes during the time you will see that the interest from people and the mass media grows together with the price. After bitcoin went under 14000 many people gave up about it or gone into a cold hold. When the price will raise everyone will yell about crypto again. 

14 hours ago, valenteeno said:

can we talk about the uptrend now? the price is slowly but steadily increasing, the market is bullish

The increase of the price might be a pint of recovery and as we can forcast, the price might reach up to $10000, before the halving, so that it will have a smooth bull run

On 11/19/2019 at 5:07 PM, Ajish anto said:

Some 2020 prediction is say btc will going peak but I don't know sure to rise bt my belive is want peak situation in 2020 pleace say how worth it. It's useful to many new persons 

There are many predictions daily being made by the crypto currency experts. But there is nothing certain about the crypto currency such as bitcoin which is highly volatile. You can't predict the feature price 

On 4/23/2020 at 7:31 PM, valenteeno said:

today bitcoin has gone up some percent, can it be considered a bullish trend? $8,000 being the next target?

We are patiently waiting for bitcoin to clinged 8000$, so we might have hope for the halving that will happen by next month

Can Bitcoin repeat the price peak it reached in the winter of 2017-2018 A difficult question There are many assumptions about how BTC managed to demonstrate such an incredible price rise

15 hours ago, alex72 said:

No I think the prediction is right there the Bitcoin will go up on 2020. Even bitcoin is showing as the green signal.

Different from bitcoin to pump, there were many things was expected that's will go very well in this year, but CORONA has came to destroying everythings including bitcoin.

10 hours ago, alexjpro said:

We all hope BTC will peak, but I think it will not happen very soon, for sure the price will keep fluctuating for now, but in the future we all hope it will go up and peak.

Everyone is anticipating the bitcoin price to pass it's peak this time around, we need the price to make a positive development in cryptocurrency, so that it will even attract more people

It is unfair to blame the previous predictions about bitcoin price in 2020 because most of them had been written either in the late 2019 or the early 2020. The experts who made these predictions didn't know that a pandemic disease would about to happen that will paralyze the global economy. Apart from this, I still think that some of predictions are wrong even if there was no virus because they had predicted much higher values in February but the highest ever that bitcoin achieved in that month was around $10.5K and this shows the inaccuracy of online predictions.

There are a lot of forecasts about this. I think that there will be no strong price growth. And if it does it will not last long at the peak and then a sharp decline . Even below the January price.

18 hours ago, ChilBran said:

For bit coin to pass its peak time, you should know it  can not happen this year, it can happen next year but this year will determines that. 

Yea, we will see the sign of it this year and it might be possible for bitcoin to reach $15000 this year so that next year it will pass over

21 hours ago, Depth Jonny said:

The 2020 Bitcoin price prediction is really true, the Bitcoin price is due to rise in 2020, that is going to happen and we'll begin to see the adjustments early next year.

I hope it is true as you said, and the adjustment should start taking effect from now because we want to see the price higher than before

this is partially true, I also think that bitcoin will fall till 2020. And when the spring-summer season of 2020 comes, the fee will soar up, but now bitcoin is regularly falling in price, and it's no longer cool, I do no longer recognize what to do with it :c

16 hours ago, valenteeno said:

have made $8,000 already. that's definetely a pump which is always followed by a dump. sky's the limit?

The limits will be around $10000, this seems to be a good earning for the holders and traders, bitcoin is ready to soar and I think something is responsible for the rally

• +1 1

21 hours ago, Summi said:

It should be able to go above that actually, if the halving is said to occur I think the price will pass the 10,000.

Let wait and see how it will reach 10000$, it is better we should be patient with bitcoin, cryptocurrency is volatile and surely it will reach that price

Whatever might be the prediction for the 2020 it can't come true because now when there was a time for the rise in the price of Bitcoin coronavirus it went down so now also we can't predict the real value of crypto

14 hours ago, valenteeno said:

flat market for bitcoin for the time being. a bulls vs bears stand-off, which will resolve into some movement either up or down

Why will you  prefer Fiat market in these aspect z bitcoin will have something good to show us when the time comes, there is hope for a good movement

On 5/3/2020 at 1:22 PM, valenteeno said:

so, bitcoin's just passed the $9,000 mark. but the momentum has slowed down somewhat. still bullish.

Yea, we are expecting further move of bitcoin, and this will be an opportunity for those that hold bitcoin waiting for the bull run. 8days to Bitcoin halving

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Джастин Сан предсказывает отказ SEC в утверждении Ethereum ETF в мае, ссылаясь на необходимость образования в сфере криптовалют.   Вероятность того, что SEC утвердит Ethereum ETF в мае, продолжает уменьшаться в свете последних событий.   Основатель блокчейна Tron Джастин Сан говорит, что Комиссия по ценным бумагам и биржам США (SEC) не утвердит биржевой фонд (ETF) Ethereum в мае.   В своем сообщении 28 апреля на платформе X (ранее известной как Twitter), Сан отметил, что криптоиндустрии все еще нужно готовиться к долгосрочному образованию с регуляторами, особенно в помощи им в понимании работы развивающейся индустрии.   "Мое честное мнение (NFA) заключается в том, что ETF Ethereum не будет утвержден в мае. Криптоиндустрии все еще нужно готовиться к долгосрочному образованию с регуляторами, с фокусом на помощи им в понимании криптовалюты", — сказал Сан.   Позиция Сана совпадает с мнением многих рыночных аналитиков, ожидающих отклонения ожидающих заявок на Ethereum ETF со стороны SEC.   Например, аналитик ETF Bloomberg Эрик Балчунас оценил шансы на утверждение ETF Ethereum в мае на уровне 25%. Он объяснил этот скептицизм меньшей активностью SEC в процессе рассмотрения заявок по сравнению с периодом Bitcoin ETF.   Кроме того, недавние слухи свидетельствуют о том, что агентство под руководством Гэри Генслера предприняло усилия по классификации ETH как ценной бумаги, что стало причиной иска Consensys против Комиссии.   Кроме того, обратная связь с последних встреч с SEC указывает на пессимистическую перспективу, с неблагоприятными перспективами утверждения.   Эти открытия снизили вероятность утверждения Ethereum ETF до 11%, самого низкого уровня в этом году, как указывают данные Polymarket.   Тем не менее, сохраняется некоторый оптимизм, поскольку эмитенты ETF, такие как BlackRock и Grayscale, продолжают обновлять свои заявки, несмотря на молчание и ожидание отклонения.   Страховая компания Franklin Templeton’s ETF Ethereum появилась на сайте Depository Trust and Clearing Corporation (DTCC), несмотря на то, что SEC отложила свое решение по заявке на ETF 23 апреля.   Крейг Салм, главный юрист Grayscale, заявил, что недостаток взаимодействия SEC с заявителями на ETF Ethereum в виде нематериального актива не будет решающим фактором, влияющим на перспективы таких продуктов.   "Инвесторы хотят и заслуживают доступа к Ethereum в виде ETF Ethereum, и мы считаем, что аргументы за такие продукты так же сильны, как и за ETF Bitcoin", — сказал Салм.   Подробнее читайте на нашем сайте в разделе НОВОСТИ.
    • Connect casually with like-minded individuals on the ultimate dating platform. Living Women Outstanding Сasual Dating
    • Последний день апреля - специальная скидка 15% на все услуги KeyProxy!     Воспользуйтесь нашей эксклюзивной акцией в честь завершения апреля! Только в этот день вы можете получить скидку 15% на любую услугу KeyProxy. Не упустите возможность обеспечить себе надежную защиту и анонимность в онлайне по выгодной цене.    Воспользуйтесь промокодом APRIL15 при оформлении заказа и получите свою  вечную скидку сегодня!   Website: KeyProxy.net Telegram: @KeyProxy
    • HI WINDICERS,   New Forum Challenge is now up!   this week let's all celebrate one of the cool events, INTERNATIONAL DANCE DAY by showing our best moves. Let's go shake those bellies and burn some fats down by playing 3 of our in-house games DICE, CRASH and PLINKO.   Hit the required multipliers, win and get your share from the prizepool of 0.0052 BTC by the end of the contest.   Contest ends Monday May 06th, 19:00 UTC.  
    • Advantages of exchange with Bitmore: Reliability: The company has a good reputation in the market and provides a high level of security for cryptocurrency transactions. A wide range of cryptocurrencies: The company offers a wide range of cryptocurrencies for exchange, including popular and lesser-known assets. Transparency: The company is open about its terms, fees, and exchange rates, which allows clients to make an informed choice. We provide favorable conditions for cryptocurrency exchange, which allows clients to make profitable transactions. Global access: The company works with clients from all over the world, providing the ability to exchange cryptocurrencies between different countries and regions with convenience and efficiency. Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
    • Преимущества обмена с Bitmore: Надежность: Компания имеет хорошую репутацию на рынке и обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности для транзакций с криптовалютами. Расширенный выбор криптовалют: Компания предлагает широкий выбор криптовалют для обмена, включая популярные и менее известные активы. Прозрачность: Компания открыта относительно своих условий, комиссий и обменных курсов, что позволяет клиентам сделать информированный выбор. Предоставляем выгодные условия для обмена криптовалют, что позволяет клиентам совершать выгодные сделки. Глобальный доступ: Компания работает с клиентами со всего мира, предоставляя возможность обмена криптовалют между различными странами и регионами с удобством и эффективностью.
    • 25 раздавали, да. сейчас не слежу
    • Новости сегодня 1. Bloomberg сообщил о возможном одобрении биткоин-ETF в Австралии. 2. Снижение транзакционных комиссий в сети Ethereum до шестимесячного минимума ($1,12) может указывать на приближение альтсезона. К такому выводу пришли в Santiment. 3. Кошелек, связанный с Ethereum Foundation, проснулся после 9 лет бездействия и перевел 2000 ETH ($6.6 млн) на новый адрес. Кошелек получил 2000 ETH от фонда 22 сентября 2015 года, когда цена составляла всего $0.9. 4. Apple ведет переговоры с OpenAI для добавления функций искусственного интеллекта в iPhone. В центре переговоров - поддержка чат-бота с искусственным интеллектом в обновлении iOS 18. 5. Согласно данным The Block, количество активных адресов в сети Solana продолжает расти. Вчера было зафиксировано более 842,000 активных адресов - это более высокие показатели, чем зафиксированные в 2022 и 2023 годах. Именно рост активности стимулирует спрос на токен SOL. Наш канал в Telegram https://t.me/Bulldog_ExСвязаться с нами:Сайт: https://www.bulldog.exchange/Support: support@bulldog.exchangeTelegram: https://t.me/exchange_bulldog  
    • Волна интереса к криптовалютам набирает обороты: почему люди стали больше инвестировать в криптовалюту     Что заставляет людей всё больше вкладывать свои средства в криптовалюту? Какие факторы способствуют росту популярности криптовалютных инвестиций? Какие преимущества криптовалюты предлагают по сравнению с традиционными активами? Каким образом криптовалюты могут изменить финансовую систему в ближайшие годы?    Ответы на эти животрепещущие вопросы вы найдете в нашей статье! Что же стоит за этим ростом интереса?   Растущий интерес к криптовалютам прежде всего указывает на глобальные трансформации в мировой экономике и финансовой системе в целом. Криптовалюты предоставляют новые возможности для инвестирования, технологических инноваций, что делает их невероятно привлекательными для широкого круга людей!   Во-первых, криптовалюты предлагают ряд преимуществ по сравнению с традиционными активами. Они обеспечивают быстрые и недорогие транзакции, а также открытый и прозрачный характер этих транзакций, ведь технология блокчейн защищает их от мошенничества.   Рост интереса к криптовалютам также подкрепляется изменениями в мировой экономике. Благодаря расширению децентрализованных финансовых услуг (DeFi), криптовалюты предлагают новые способы инвестирования и управления финансами, что привлекает внимание как опытных инвесторов, так и новичков.   Криптовалюты также обещают революционизировать способы, которыми мы взаимодействуем с финансовой системой. Они предлагают новые модели децентрализованных финансовых услуг, позволяют легче переводить деньги из одной страны в другую, обходя экономические санкции, снижая преграды для финансовой инклюзии.   Какие преимущества криптовалюты предлагают по сравнению с традиционными активами?   Во-первых, криптовалюты предлагают уникальную возможность высокой доходности. Рынок криптовалют известен своей волатильностью, что может привести к резким изменениям цен в короткие периоды времени. Для многих инвесторов это становится привлекательным, так как высокая волатильность может привести к значительной прибыли при правильном управлении инвестициями.   Во-вторых, криптовалюты предлагают доступ к новым инвестиционным возможностям. Рынок криптовалют постоянно развивается, и каждый день появляются новые проекты, токены и возможности для инвестирования. Это позволяет огромному количеству инвесторов найти что-то подходящее именно для своих инвестиционных целей и стратегий.   Третий фактор — увеличение осведомленности о ккриптовалютах. Этот рост интереса также отражает изменения в восприятии криптовалюты как инвестиционного инструмента. В прошлом криптовалюты часто ассоциировались с высокими рисками и неопределенностью, что отпугивало многих потенциальных инвесторов. Однако с появлением новых технологий, улучшением регулирования и широкой осведомленностью о криптовалютах, восприятие начинает меняться.   Важно отметить, что криптовалюты становятся все более доступными для широкой публики. Появление криптовалютных бирж, онлайн платформ для обмена и хранения криптовалют, а также улучшение пользовательских интерфейсов делают процесс инвестирование в криптовалюту более простым и удобным.   Кроме того, растущее мировое признание криптовалют как нового актива также способствует их привлекательности для новых инвесторов. Многие крупные финансовые институты, включая банки, хедж-фонды и пенсионные фонды, начинают рассматривать криптовалюты как часть своих инвестиционных портфелей, что придает им дополнительную легитимность и привлекательность.   Каким образом криптовалюты могут изменить финансовую систему в ближайшие годы?    В ближайшие годы криптовалюты могут оказать значительное влияние на финансовую систему, привнося в нее ряд ключевых изменений.    Во-первых, благодаря технологии блокчейн, криптовалюты позволяют совершать транзакции напрямую между участниками без посредничества банков или других финансовых институтов. Это может привести к уменьшению комиссий, времени на проведение операций и повышению прозрачности финансовых потоков. Кроме того, криптовалюты могут содействовать финансовой инклюзии, предоставляя доступ к финансовым услугам для миллионов людей по всему миру, которые ранее были исключены из банковской системы.    Наконец, развитие децентрализованных финансовых услуг (DeFi) на базе криптовалютных платформ может создать альтернативные модели кредитования, страхования и других финансовых услуг, которые будут более эффективными и доступными для всех.    В перспективе, криптовалюты могут привести к глобальным изменениям в экономике и обществе. Они уже начинают переворачивать привычные представления о том, что такое деньги, и как они могут быть использованы. С каждым днем растет количество людей, которые видят в криптовалютах не только способ инвестирования, но и целую экосистему, способную изменить мир к лучшему.    Таким образом, криптовалюты поистине имеют потенциал перевернуть традиционную финансовую систему, сделав ее более демократичной, прагматичной и доступной!
    • Безопасность превыше всего! Мы придерживаемся строгих стандартов безопасности, чтобы ваш опыт обмена был надежным и защищенным.   Наши контакты: Наш сайт: https://duck.money  Телеграмм: https://t.me/duckmoney_exchange Эл. Почта: info@duck.money