2020 BTC market prediction is right or wrong ? - Page 5 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ajish anto

2020 BTC market prediction is right or wrong ?

I think btc price won't even get close to that number, the highest price for btc I can see is 50k whether it's 2020 or 2040, people forget that how much money needs to enter btc market in order for btc to reach those big numbers...

I never believe on cryptocurrency market prediction because that is don't have good research at all.

Also i see many news say wrong information. They give us many horror and fear. So we like going to give up if see the bad new on Bitcoin.

My advice is you need research by yourself about Bitcoin, is it worth or not to holding in long time.

Don't worry if you wrong, that is normal because we are not god and always believe yourself.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

I personally think that after the halving or very near that time, bitcoin will start going higher but not speaking right away. I believe it will do.a slow and steady rise and will start peaking with a higher vertical price in 2021. 

There are many cryptocurrencies in the market. Bitcoin is the leader of all cryptocurrencies. I also predict that 2020 will be golden best promising year for crypto. the price of btc will go to moon in 2020 like 2017.  I hope history will repeat again.

On 11/19/2019 at 5:07 PM, Ajish anto said:

Some 2020 prediction is say btc will going peak but I don't know sure to rise bt my belive is want peak situation in 2020 pleace say how worth it. It's useful to many new persons 

i think it will go up.almost two years of bear market it has been.now its time for bitcoin to goup and make a new record. always be positive. 

I can not say which one is correct or not. I will just patiently wait and whatever the outcome would be, I will take necessary action. But hopefully we will get something we have been waiting for.

1 hour ago, man002 said:

These predictions may be true, because the new year may bring more surprises, btc will increase in 2020 according to my research.I am pretty sure Bitcoin price will break all previous records.

I agree with you totally, the next year the bitcoin will have a new price record for sure specially after the next halving

Peak?  I think bitcoin will probably get at least close to its previous all time high of $2X,XXX but I don't think it's going to hit it's high for all time in the future.  There might be a peak and a fall, but I doubt that the highest price we're *ever* going to see for bitcoin is going to be reached in 2020.  And I don't think I'm wrong about that one bit.

What I'd really love to see is bitcoin going far past $20,000, perhaps to $50k or something like that.  That would really make some people crazy with FOMO.

23 hours ago, man002 said:

Some predictions in 2020 say that btc will reach its peak but I don't know for sure, if it increases I'll get a lot of money, but no one can predict the future.

No one can predict the future, but if bitcoin will go there, there will be a lot of profit to have

I think 2020 is going to be a great market for you guys holding lots of coins expecting maybe you can really get rich with this dream 2020 market, you have a lot of confidence and we will be rich.
good luck

There is no wrong with btc price, it's normal for it to fluctuate, without fluctuation no one will get profits in trading. In 2020 price prediction of BTC, I begin to not to believe in many hypes that are circulating around internet, I need to learn to secure my investment on my own not the advice of so called crypto guru, this is our money you need to learn a proper way of trading. Just saying. 😉

Edited by john1010

2020 is good year for cryptocurrency after march month bitcoin will

Start to rise because halving will happen in march till halving btc

Will stay sluggis

bitcoin will reach a peak when the entire issue of coins will end and then the miners will not beat the price of the cue ball here is my forecast but in 20 year I think it will grow significantly because the popularity is growing

We can not predict if bitcoin reach at the highest peak in this year, but there is chance to reach bitcoin at the highest price because of the bitcoin halving. It would be nice if the market go bull in this year.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 11/19/2019 at 4:50 PM, Ardian1206 said:

yes I also heard that bitcoin said he predicted it would rise by 2020 because of the experience of previous years.  and I am sure bitcoin in 2020 will rise hopefully the predictions of the experts in it are correct.

But i am very confused about the prediction. Some analyst says the price is not increases in the 2020. But the some analyst says that the price will increases and make a new all time high. So, which one of the analyst prediction correct?

4 minutes ago, dikloniys said:

In 2016 the bitcoin halving has a big impact to the bitcoins price. So Thats the reason why so many people believe that bitcoin price Will rise superbly. I believe that situation Will happen again in the next year after a few months from halving.

I think you have misunderstand BTC price rise .If you see full history chart of BTC then you will see after every halving it goes higher then its previous high price.This year it will must go to mooning price.

I think a lot of people expected that the bull will happen this year, and i agreed to that. so right now i am not spending so much on my bitcoin. because this year will be great.

I believe in those forecasts that say that the cryptocurrency market will go up in 2020. Most likely, the bearish trend will stop and Bitcoin will be able to reach $ 20,000 again.

many people expecting that bitcoin may hit 200K which is really quite impossible. sounds like unimaginable targets. but there is strong possibility to break all kind of previous records and it may hit more than 30K in my view if bitcoin become centralized by US goverment

On 11/19/2019 at 6:37 PM, Ajish anto said:

Some 2020 prediction is say btc will going peak but I don't know sure to rise bt my belive is want peak situation in 2020 pleace say how worth it. It's useful to many new persons 

Actually there have been many reports stating that there are several predictions that in 2020 bitcoin will reach its highest peak so that in the future it will be seen that bitcoin will be increasingly popular with the participation of many people with the aim of improving the quality of bitcoin. This will be useful for many people including a beginner.

Btc might go up to 11000dollar but at what high it will go its little not clear as by seeing btc charts it might go up  it depends on other coins also.

On 1/16/2020 at 9:36 AM, Crypto Hunter BD said:

I think in 2020 Cryptocurrency market will rise up.Cryptocurrency market already started rising up.So this year is very important for crypto market

Yes it is true what I said and I agree if the crypto market has started to rise because it has been waiting for many people to do something trading and investment to seek big profits after seeing cryptocurrency will rise in 2020 at this time.

Actually, there is no need to predict because bitcoin halving will come. One does not have to be senior to understand this. He simply studies the nature and price history of bitcoin.

<Bitcoin> 33UiM7HjYSH9ZuCfdQiRKmWNJdGhLx444W

yes i belove 2020 BTC market production is right.cryptotalk is this website where people can earn.i thonk it's good progress for the world. so think its right 

On 11/19/2019 at 3:07 PM, Ajish anto said:

I don't know what will happen in February and March but so far, some predictions for January were wrong. They had predicted bitcoin price to fall below $6K but only one week after Christmas we witnessed a pleasant bull run and now bitcoin price is near $9K! This is the nature of BTC market. It can go up or down at the most unexpected times. But the most amazing event in 2020 will happen in May which is awaited by the crypto fans all over the world.