First experience in YOBIT exchenge - Page 2 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

On 11/18/2019 at 12:53 PM, CryptoPrince said:

I spent only 2 minutes on registration in Yobit exchange, I was really excited how crypto- exchange could be so well constructed for each person whom it using,

I`m not professional in investing, I`m day trader, so I would like to know a few words about the investing box  on Yobit exchange  ? I hear that it really works and guyz are really earning not bad money from their homes just using only pc and that Yobit investing box. Really fed up by a lot of coins, good system of stop- loss which will safe your money from news storm. So I`m going to start my own career on Yobit exchange, and I invite you to join me!!! 

i think yobit is one of the best exchanges to start trading on because it has very quick account creating feature and it doesnt require kyc as other big exchanges do.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

7 hours ago, Albert said:

Yes I am agree with your comments because I think most people use good exchange and I think most people use trusted exchange so yobit is part of invesbox 

Yobit is not part of the investbox, investbox is part of yobit, in yobit there is something called investbox.

My first experience in yobit is so much good And I can say yobit is trusted and legit exchange. It is secure and safely. I hope it will be good for every one. You can convert any currency to other currency or fiat currency usd.

• +2 1

On 1/6/2020 at 12:03 PM, Huzlerdude said:

Lol, this type inter-switch of grammar is good, yobit has integrate investbox for traders to grab the opportunity in it.

Yes, it is a feature you will not find in any other exchange, say at binance there is something a little alike, except there you lend some coins for interest.

On 11/18/2019 at 3:52 PM, Sujon33 said:

Welcome to yobit exchanger.Yobit is top exchanger in the world.You can exchange any cryptocurrency here easily.You can trade your crypto.You invest your crypto for trading    

I really feel good in using this exchange. This is a very good exchange and the withdrawal from this exchange is also very instant, And withdrawal fees is high then the other exchanges. But overall the yobit exchange is a good exchange.

my 1st experience is amazing in yobit exchange im very happy with this site but i have some issue that issue is site is very slow loading and when we exchange money its price is more, i think it must be less then now a days

• +3 1

In my point of view I will say that yobit is the best exchanger like other. It has great features . Any begginer level person can use it. From this exchanger we can withdraw our money through credit card, payeer, perfect money whihc is make us more reliable.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

When i have created an account in yobit exchanger then i don't understand how to use this.Then i have started watching a tutorial how to use yobit exchanger.

• +3 1

7 hours ago, Ilustration said:

Yobit is good to use because we can easily use this especially the features that easy to understand. 

The exchange is highly secured to me and I am much satisfied with this exchange. they also have an option is called free token which is good as anyone can get free token here also anyone can donate here.

Yobit.net exchange is really confusing since there's a lot of charts displayed.but if you manage to learn how to use this exchange you will realize that this is a great exchange.aside from faucets it also have investment box which you may make profits.

that yobit InvestmentBox is really working.  You should be careful when choosing the coins you will invest in in Inbox.You can make a profit by investing in YoBit, it will be good for you,yobit is the best investing 

On 11/18/2019 at 2:53 PM, CryptoPrince said:

I spent only 2 minutes on registration in Yobit exchange, I was really excited how crypto- exchange could be so well constructed for each person whom it using,

I`m not professional in investing, I`m day trader, so I would like to know a few words about the investing box  on Yobit exchange  ? I hear that it really works and guyz are really earning not bad money from their homes just using only pc and that Yobit investing box. Really fed up by a lot of coins, good system of stop- loss which will safe your money from news storm. So I`m going to start my own career on Yobit exchange, and I invite you to join me!!! 

Yobit investbox is so much amazing and good to make money in it because so many peoples will use it and they make so much money in it and also investbox will also have the BTC coin which is good for us in which we can make good money with just some dice and its simple.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yobit is good exchange yo get your bitcoin satoshi from cryptotalk its offer lot of feature like investbox it is a good option in yobit exchange you can invest in investbox and earn good profit but it is very important for profit that which coin you choose for investing I prefer to do trading in yobit exchange because i make good profit in trading investbox is very risky option you will lose your money if price goes down 

That's a great decision i think. if you stay in the yobit exchange then very soon you can make good profit and if you use the investbox then you don't need to do anything to get reward.

I am on crypto since 2015. And i found yobit exchange as a trusted and secure exchange. It's easy to use. Any begginer person can use it. Also we can buy sell our low amount which we cannot do any other top exchanges.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

At first I felt overwhelmed hearing about yobit at first I thought  that posting comments will be so hard so I got advice from a senior member here I really learn alot am glad am on this forum

At the moment I do not have negative thoughts about yobit, because I have known and become a member of yobit for several years, so I have never doubted the quality of yobit as a good exchange.

yobit is really good and my experiences with yobit are also great. I like what is related to yobit. yobit was the first exchange I used and still is

On 11/18/2019 at 3:38 PM, CryptoPrince said:

My first experience in yobit was good. But after seeing the withdrawal fees i was shocked. The fees of bitcoin was so high i wasn't able to cope with that. But the security system is good enough. There are thousands of crypto coins and we can exchange to anyone as we like.

On ‎1‎/‎10‎/‎2020 at 7:03 PM, Ridoy33669 said:

I agree with you When I created an account on Eobit Exchanger. Then I couldn't figure out how to use it. Then I started watching a tutorial on how to use Eobit Exchanger. They helped me to know better. I am grateful to them.

But as I know that the exchange is very easy to access and when I made an account in the exchange platform then I used the platform without any tutorials .

On 11/28/2019 at 10:32 PM, yifnt said:

I'm a little disappointed with investbox having yobit exchange because it's limited to altcoin that I like so I didn't do it

You have to be patient with this situation because soon there will be a thorough exchange of yobites with all the coins, as I believe in yobites. I believe that yobit is getting more famous then there will be an exchange for all coins including the altcoin.